What are white people thinking in each part of the country?

Personally, I'm Californian and I honestly have no sense of the state of white consciousness here. I assume the white tech class is slightly redpilled on chink displacement, and what remains of the white middle class is redpilled on spic/nigger crime.

What are whites thinking in Midwest, East Coast, South, PNW, etc? Use facebook feeds as a gauge.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
lssmn.org/refugeeservices/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...Bump

Phone bump

reply bump

Desperation bump

Fuck i shouldve used an ass pic

bump

gypsy bump

thanks friend

thanks romanon

not all hope is lost phone self!

By 2050 the south western areas of the nation will be trying to secede.

I want Minnesota to stay huWhite though, it's my favourite state. Are the Scandis there as cucked as the Scandis from Scandinavia proper?

*2030 and whites will want to secede from them

from what I hear yes. Pic very related

But we wont want to give up our land.

Haha, are there Scandis in ND too?

The only state staying white is is West Virginia.

yes

Nor will we fight to reclaim. Therein lies the problem. Whites will crave separation but not icky bloodshed.

yeah they populated the whole region. Minnesota and ND getting a lot of Somalis now too, not unrelated phenomena imo.

Funny this image is because Northeast looks more and more brown everyday. NH and Massachusetts are all becoming more and more Indian/Puerto Rican/Dominican everyday. This country is lost. Let the third worlders burn this shit to the ground. I want off this planet

same

True. Also losing population fast; they're about to lose a congressman

I didn't realize NH was getting less. I figured the population was pretty static there. I was considering moving there too..

This image is wrong. Upstate NY has already been BLACKED. Especially Rochester and Buffalo, where the nigger population floats around 40-50%.

*less white

I tend to assume most demographic portrayals of the US are propaganda, so imagine this but x3.

bump

Oregon is lost. Washington is lost. Wh*te people here are pissed, but they're all boomers who ultimately capitulate to muh good feelings about food. I had a black friend once! etc. Watched my entire town turn into shit over the last decade thanks to Mexicans and white flight. Gang shit everywhere. Moving out of the country to finish my master's and never coming back.

This is now a black pill thread.

Nyc here. Every white person I meet here is a bugman reaffirming the neoliberal status quo I get more substantive interactions here with based blacks and dominicans I shit you not.

>Watched my entire town turn into shit over the last decade thanks to Mexicans and white flight.

same here except my town got RICED so it wasn't violent transformation or anything. Just a gradual loss of the town's character

I used to be patriotic but i find myself giving little to no fucks about the future of this country. I'm thinking of leaving too.

>white
>lives in nyc
i didn't realize millionaire's browsed pol. Hoodathunk

*millionaires

>Minnesota
>Almost no blotches
Yeah right, so now we know they're understating the problem.

yeah this map is probably bullshit and I say this as OP.

There are still remnants of white people here who are native to the city that are not millionaires, we are basically a siege population.

you thinking of leaving?

It sucks so much. I grew up in a liberal area and I have been forced to confront the reality of these types of policies. No where else in the world does government do so little to protect people living within its borders. More population = more money. That's all that matters. To make matters worse the entire fucking state is dictated by Portlanders who are all from out of state.

California is also flooding the state in record numbers. Just the other day I was talking to a transplant who was bitching about how people are driving up the cost of living in this town because everyone is moving here... and I said in a non-confrontational way that this is exactly what Californians do. His reply? DUDE I DONT GIVE A FUCK THATS JUST HOW IT WORKS. Neo-liberal """progressives""" are the most genocidal and self-destructive people on the fucking planet.

My mother's side moved here in the 1600s (RI). But hey, somehow this land belongs to fucking Mexicans whose ancestral lines never set foot in the PNW.

We might have some hope with the RAISE act if it passes.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

Eh not really. I don't see anywhere else that is substantially better. Nyc is thankfully still a relatively safe police state but diblasio may screw the pooch on that just yet.

fucking californians spreading our degeneracy. please shoot us on sight.

Ok so the South East. That's Black concentrations. They largely stay in their own hoods.
South West is Mexicans, that are getting deported.

most spics in cali and texas are legal.

Minnesota made themselves a safe haven for somalies the worst niggers and crime is off the charts. All the cities will fall.

Lutheran Social Services is behind it. At least the catholics bring in catholics.

>Lutherans
You mean Scandinavians. Lutherans would be importing those fuckers to the entirety of the midwest if it was them.

Louisiana has the most niggers I take calls from that they dont change the smoke detector batteries.

Most nigger houses and some mexican houses always have smoke detectors chirping and they dont even get phased by it. It is one in a million if there is a white person on the phone. I stopped warning poor niggers cause they dont care and I barely understand their english.

Then why don't i want them here?

>That red.
lssmn.org/refugeeservices/
There is a correlation.