Has there ever been, and will there ever be a girl as amazing as Inaba?

Has there ever been, and will there ever be a girl as amazing as Inaba?

Dozens.

Unless you mean in real life, then no, of course not.

i don't think so, not even my lovely waifu is as amazing as inaba

I don't think that's possible.

Her anime didn't deserve her. It's strange that the writers knew how to make such a perfect woman but then made every other character amazingly boring and bland. And their insane body swapping stuff didn't really do anything at all. If not for this girl, the show wouldn't be worth watching at all.

And that mole on her "rival" girl. So damn ugly.

Dunno, but she's certainly top tier, and makes up for what a shitshow the series was.

Isn't it strange that all real women basically act like the opposite of what is attractive? I mean, how did that even happen?

At least anime exists. Imagine if it didn't and I couldn't escape into perfection. I might have lost my virginity by now and wouldn't even know how unhappy I was.

So is there anything to her aside from the fact that she admitted to masturbating

Of course not, Inaba is waifu tier girl stuck in a mediocre show.

Your mom that's for sure.

Sure, for bringing you into the world :3

NON FREE JAVASCRIPT BOTNET PIZZA

The show was garbage but this girl blindsided me, I'm still not sure how. I'm a massive purityfag that cant sustain an erection unless I practically have to explain what sex is as I go, yet somehow this chick talking all lewd about touching herself pushed all the right buttons.

Well, there's the part where aliens made her do the thing she most wanted to do at exactly that moment which was strip off her clothes and tell MC to take her.

She's JUST the right amount of embarrassed, ballsy enough to basically admit how bad she wants the d though. She holds back at first because her friend wants MC dick too but she's eventually like, naw, I want that dick. But not in a bitch way, like, she's super cool about it.

She's basically just a cool horny dude in a cute female anime body. So she's perfect.

I liked Yui more desu.

She is also sexually active and proactive and a tomboy

What is wrong with you? Honestly I'm asking.

Miyuki Sawashiro.

Real women will NEVER realize how to skirt the line between pure and lewd like this girl do. NEVER.

She's not only cute and lewd, but also pretty well written. She doesn't just slot into any archtype, and she feels a lot more "real" than most characters. Which is surprising, considering the show she's in.

I think honestly, she kind of plays a bit more into western sensibilities. That's part of it. Most jap leads really hit that purity angle or else do the tsundere bullshit. Not so with Inaba.

Every day I get more and more surprised that she actually won. I wonder if Japanese audiences liked Inaba as much or if they had shit taste as usual.

inaba was best girl, the other girl was pretty shit

The Kokoro Connect Scandal basically overshadowed everything about that anime.

Alright lads what episode is the masturbation joke, I'll not watch the whole shit series for it

aint a joke, the main character tells her that he trimmed his christmas tree to her and she flips but then admits to him she does the same. show gets shitty after like 5 episodes.

Wasn't a joke, forgot what episode though. Maybe 3?

Anyways, you should watch the show for inaba. The last episode had a cute scene with her

Apparently this god dubbed

She's really one of a kind character, quite memorable and amazing in every way. The author should've expanded on her character more.

Inaba is elder god tier, but loli inaba is slightly above her adult form

That arc was bad and you should feel bad.

Nah just watched episode 3 and it was, 20 minutes of girls hitting boys jokes with lame drama

Did Taichi and Inaba ever do it? She clearly wants the D, and he doesn't seem like he'd be opposed to it.

Real women act "attractive" as per society. Anime women are idealized, real women literally can't compete. Except in ability to grant physical pleasure I guess.

Not at all man, you have to realize, all civilization has been about is replacing natural women with artificial ones.

We're almost there.

Almost.

Reminder that people only like her for that line. She was the wrong choice and shittiest girl in that show, but DUDE MASTURBATION!

still one of my favorite anime
still dont understand the hate
still think iori is by far best girl

The masturbation thing made her more memorable, but she's a very enjoyable, likeable character even without any of that. Not to mention that every other girl in the show is complete garbage, especially Iori, so she stands out in comparison.

There's a better one in her own show.

>muh masturbation

Inaba is the best!

Can I just see a show about awkward teenagers having hormones and being awkwardly lewd.

WataMote

Kokoro connect had so much potential to be great for this, with the body swapping and unleashing desires, but shitty drama had to ruin everything.

At least we got a few nice scenes.

>She's basically just a cool horny dude in a cute female anime body
That's what all fictional love interests are supposed to be at the end of the day (in stories targeted at guys anyway)

fucking Sup Forums and fucking nonfree.pizza ruined inaba for me

>Did Taichi and Inaba ever do it?
Almost certainly, at least when they were older and had been going out for a while. Inaba wouldn't let him get away with not giving her an orgasm for very long.

Do note that a woman will only show that side of herself to you if she likes you. Women don't flirt with guys they don't find attractive unless they're sluts.