Daily reminder that pic related is going extinct in the next 30 to 50 years

Daily reminder that pic related is going extinct in the next 30 to 50 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2012/08/swedish-rape-jihad-police-reported-an-average-of-five-rapes-a-day-in-stockholm
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/shocking-predictive-muslim-rape-numbers-one-in-fou-swedes-will-be-raped/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women deserve to be exterminated

Good, I'm tired of seeing ugg boots

The weak go extinct, and are replaced with the strong. It's basic evolution.

Brown haired golem with yellow hair dye will be around for a long time even after the last true white is gone im afraid

Remember the difference between the nazi ideal: blond hair aryan, vs the ground truth: short retarded brown haired caveman

If you are German dont think for even a SECOND that youre white. Youre closer to a Sicilian than a white.

Tea bag earrings?

And nothing of value will be lost

good, white women/men will be their own downfall, if your race is so weak as to let itself go extinct it means that they were never really superior

>Stronk

>in the next 30 to 50 years
people get old and die, nothing you can do about that.

neanderthals were smarter and stronger than homo sapiens, we simply outbred them, the strong are replaced with the mass produced.

If you are a Jew dont think for even a SECOND that you're human. You're closer to an Arab than a human.

Evolution is random. Plus, your explanation is moot when you consider a genetic bottleneck

That's not exactly how it works, but OK.

Trace your logic back for a second:

Is OP saying blonde white women are weak? No he isn't. He's probably implying that they're better looking than other woman, which has nothing to do with 'weakness,' and doesn't come into play with evolution like you're assuming.

A lot of people—like you—are really fucking retarded these days and should work on their reading comprehension

>Oh what's that?
>Poster has UK flag.

So you're basically an inbred Paki with an IQ of 70? Makes sense. How's your most recent crayon drawing going?

Good.
Men are better at being girls anyway

The decadent west created a weak minded generation, vulnerable for brainwashing. So yes those who aren't part of it can pull the strings and wipe out whole races. But don't think blacks are any less brainwashed. It's just higher powers playing puppet with black and white. Ez to do since the west only chases lust and entertainment

What must it be like being this and be a potential grope target by mudhands on the streets or not knowing if you are the 1 in every 4 that will get raped in their lifetime. The more I think about it the sadder I become.

Who the fuck cares we are all going to die anyway.

Dont you care about beauty being lost in this world?

>1 in every 4
you can't be this retarded, that is on the level of the Congo in Africa

I don't reckon this world lasts much longer.

1 in 4 women on college campuses claim to have been raped.
that's where that comes from.

you can't call yourself strong when you profit from other's societies and technology.

Look up Sweden's rape statistics you stupid meme flag

>extinct in the next 30 to 50 years.
It would take mass murder to make that happen. Interbreeding would require much longer.

>one tiny drop of shit ruins an entire jug of water
>the water is just so too weak

When this generation gets old their children or grandchildren are bound to be mixed since it will get harder and harder to find pure blood white genes to breed with/

Why don't white nationalist post pics of little white girls with blue eyes anymore? I don't like old hags.

Has Marutei Tsurunen already been mentioned?

>Tsurunen represented the Democratic Party of Japan in the House of Councillors from 2002 to 2013 as its first ever western member.

That's a hell of an accomplishment considering how suspicious the Japanese are towards foreigners. Obviously Finland is a bit of an exception as the older folk in Japan know of and appreciate
Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently he's a very conservative politician and that's what the Japs prefer.

Wow a blonde bimbo will be strived of attention, cool.

Japs. are pagans, lad. They prefer houses made out of wood and ghost stories about sea witches. Computers made them become addicted shells of human beings, like American Indians and "fire-water" or liquor.

She kind of looks like Miss Paris Hilton...

>1 in 4 women on college campuses claim to have been raped
No not even that. Someone else claimed it for them, they never did. You need to brush up on your feminist propaganda.

This right here; this Won the commies and muricans ww2

> actually believing a feminist goverment's rape statistics
please some proof or STFU

Can already tell her spine is all fugged up.
I have horrible posture and my shoulder blades jut out like that and my doctor is telling me I'm basically fucking up my body horribly at this point if I don't fix it.

I think "she"s just doing it to make her ass and tits seem more prominent

I don't think many people can make their shoulder blades do that naturally. If you don't have lordosis and stuff even if you fake it your shoulder blades should rest normally.
Mine even jut out while just standing normally. I need to strengthen my back and core to fix it.

jihadwatch.org/2012/08/swedish-rape-jihad-police-reported-an-average-of-five-rapes-a-day-in-stockholm

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/shocking-predictive-muslim-rape-numbers-one-in-fou-swedes-will-be-raped/

Very disappointing. I expected more from that face.

How do you know its her for sure?

I already knew Sweden had a bad epidemic but 1 in every 4 is nonsense, I looked at the references they used and it only went to their main page with no info and when I tried to dig deeper I couldn't find anything about the 1 in every 4

My belief is that it'll be the opposite.

Once it becomes clear how distinct whites are from other ethnicities, I believe that a revival of identity will result in more inbreeding (not cousin to cousin mind you, more like 50th cousin to 50th cousin).

>Daily reminder that pic related is going extinct in the next 30 to 50 years.

It's a western woman, not a great loss

Back to your containment board ugly loser

Doesnt make sense to be feminist propaganda since it builds anti immigrant tensions and that counters their agenda to further demonize the white male.

nigger

Girl in your pic is getting fugged by some Muslim-German footballer. She's not worth saving.

Immigrant Women with died hair?

>Muslim-German
That's redundant

Dont think so

Pictures aren't living. They can't go extinct.

>1900
>Human population of 1 billion
>current year
>over a billion white people
>more white people alive than ever

Hmm I wonder if over a billion people will disappear in 50 years.....

So what? Pic related is infinitely hotter.

>taking it literally

Oh, it's a leaf

But there are too many shitskins in Europa.

that's a damn shame

t. mulatto abomination, go away from europe.

Huh?

A quick Google has just revealed to me that they may have now broken up.

White people worldwide are around 800 mil. Rest 6.6 bil is non-white

no it is not, as long as pic related have numerous children and btfo their own baginas for the greatness of humanities attractiveness scale

Lol good.

>4 pack abs
ugh

Well not that disappointed desu, OP pic also didnt indicate a wooty.

This

fug

ssssauce?

Women who wouldn't make babies with me anyway will go extinct? What a shame!

>no tits
>no ass
>weird face
>long lanky body

wtf white people

>implying