They're pulling planes Off The Runway into the street

They're pulling planes Off The Runway into the street

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sBFbxKk65pc
nypost.com/2017/10/05/vegas-maniac-may-have-targeted-classified-government-run-airlines-fuel-tanks/
rtcsnv.com/fast-cam/
lasvegasnow.com/news/las-vegans-bracing-for-hurricane-patricia/254986476
youtu.be/Y6pafG1DkrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/sBFbxKk65pc

Where, motherfucker?

why? tell them to stop? they know planes don't belong on the street. the street is for cars...

Were you trying to take the worst picture ever?

call the police? if this is a slide thread its confounding

well tell them to stop! plane is not car!

Big if true.

Looks like Vegas

Zoinks! That’s far out Scoob!

True, if big..plane

this. they do not belong on the roads!

This does look like something signifigant, obviouslt related to the shooting, just not sure what, thanks for breaking the news!

christ
here we go again

would they do something like this in case there was a possibility of explosion? can the craft be taxi'd without getting in and taking off the parking brake? I dunno shit about aircraft.

true if big.

Looks like Las Vegas, but are they pulling planes out of hangars at McCarren airport?

If this is McCarren, what is the protocol for pulling all these planes out of their hangars/off the tarmac?

>inb4 they all belonged to Paddock.
COMPED 10 PLANES.

Fuck off. We roads now!!!

Picture is shit. Watch the vid in the second post.

Something is going down. Why would they pull planes onto the street?

Thats Clearly Fucking Vegas Juan.
You Must Be Illegal.

Tried searching for it found nothing, anyone with any experience got a logical explanation?

Has this happened before?

They were speeding?

Timestamp, cuntswap. Get the fuck on, Tyrone.

fucking privileged planes

Well, that's pretty weird.

That's Vegas. What the hell, man???

Maybe they have word that the suitcase was on one of them and they are getting them out of town to sweep them with bomb squad.

Is it JANET airlines?

There's a private airport right there.

No. They would not empty hangars onto the street just for shit to do.

Can you just call the airport and see what's up or what

Is there any way or someone to confirm what OP is saying?

I would put money on this not being a happening, this is a sting, and a follow up to the shooting.

guaranteed paddicake knew people at this airport.

If he was trafficking weapon or drugs or whatever. this is a natural place to raid.

they were just street racing and the cops showed up. nothing to see here

I meant can you recall a time where planes were evacuated from hangers like at any airport

OP

You're hanging around, r-right? Find a comfy spot and keep us updated, pl0x.

Bump. What the hell is going on there vegasanon?

Watch the vid in second post, dated tonight. Few small planes being pulled on the street. Looks like low level stuff but could be important. Record tail numbers asap.

"I think I can make it, B!"

well this seems odd...

watch the video, dipshit.

These are most likely the secret government planes, JANET airlines, that the shooter targeted.

We need those tail numbers.

Its not something I have ever seen, but I am sure its standard protocol if they are searching for something.

Nope. Hell, the afb here had a big fire here and they didnt move any of the f16s, just let them burn.

this is smart
50/50 odds says at least on of these planes belongs to paddicake

Thought that street you were on was still closed till tomorrow. That is what they said on the news.

Just heard 4 Skykings, russian fast movers on their way to vegas.

Not too familiar with the layout of Vegas only been there once, but from what I heard on the scanner audio the airport is pretty close to where Route 91 was right?

If it is, maybe' they're taking every plane that was hit by a stray bullet to do forensics, bullet frag testing, etc.

Now that I've the reasonable shit out of the way.. Thats so fucking weird...

cant see shit from the video...

by pulling them onto a street with traffic passing by?

Inventory? Is it possible to play shell games with planes/registration numbers?

I live 10 minutes away from there, I will hop in my truck and go look.

They're clearing the airport for an emergency VIP landing

nypost.com/2017/10/05/vegas-maniac-may-have-targeted-classified-government-run-airlines-fuel-tanks/

>“JANET is based at McCarran International Airport and its hanger is just beyond a parking lot directly adjacent to those gas tankers,”

WTF?! bump

Cops said he had an 'elaborate escape plan' and I'm going to guess it was a private plane, afterall he did have a pilot's license.

Apparently one of the windows Paddock busted out gave a clear path of fire to the private/corporate air section and fuel tanks at the airport, and bullet holes were reported in the fuel tanks. I'm guessing this is related

RIP

he owned 2 planes according to info wars.

I'm sure this has since been reported elsewhere as well.

The 'storm' maybe?

They've had 5 full days to do this in a town swarming with feds and they wait until now to try and collect important forensic evidence at the airport? C'mon man.

>JANET
>JANET
LOOK AT ME GUYS PLEASE

Has it already been 4 days since Marilou was brought back?

>its not something i have ever seen
Seconded. I have lived near a lot of different airfields, civilian and military, and i have never seen planes being pulled into the streets. This is really odd

Las Vegans bracing for Hurricane Patricia

Why pull the planes out and risk ruining forensics, tampering by public, and damage? Counterintuitive to an investigation.

If its explosive relted, I cant see them evacuating out into the general public. I also cant se the evacuating planes to try and save them, they would just be worried about actual humans

if not LARP, be safe user

Someone check these traffic cams around the airport.

rtcsnv.com/fast-cam/

I cant because of some plugin crap.

Don't think this is part of McCabe's investigation...

lasvegasnow.com/news/las-vegans-bracing-for-hurricane-patricia/254986476

This has to be it, theyre going to repair it but are taking precautions.

Thunderbird 2?

Good points. I don't believe what I said either, but I'm a look at all angles ask all questions kinda guy. Devils advocate.

Ask one of the people workin' on this what's up.

No biggie. Godspeed.

This might be North Las Vegas Airport instead of McCarran. It handles smaller planes.

Crappiest op ever

Was more talking about Trump's storm...

go on...

>las vegans in puerto vallarta

Stay safe! We're counting on you.

Is this McCarran or North Las Vegas Airport?

Could those be the planes Paddock owned? Being taken away for evidence or some shit?

Ive been off pol for ages.

Is.is it happening??

Swing around took another video ask one of the workers they said they're taking them to the convention center so it's probably nothing but there's military planes. Keep in mind McCarran airport is miles away from the military base or the other Airport.youtu.be/Y6pafG1DkrY

I'm just trying to rub some sticks together here, i didn't see any tail numbers on those planes, they could be JANET planes, the ones mentioned in the article I linked.

paddock owned two planes. probably looking for them

go now user, record and ask questions

Its all good, we are bouncing ideas around and trying to eliminate possibilities.

They wouldnt pull them there to repair or investigate. Maybe there is a bomb they found and tried to clear anything out before controlled detonation?

Only if he's worth about 500 Million dollars. That's about 20 Million worth of airplanes there.

What does this mean?

This is the mega wealthy getting their shit out of LV before its nuked.

Fuck I mean even if they were.. Wouldn't they bring in tractor trailers and load em up on site and ship em out? Not roll them into the damn street....

this makes no sense.

The snuke was sniffed. DNC confirmed terrorists.

You have to understand. That's nothing. Steve didn't eat at taco bell.

Ya dingus!

lmao yea true. posted before fully thought it out. have they said what his net worth is yet? or executor of his estate?