They are LYING you about Catalonia

The international media, has been playing a significative rol in the victimization of the catalonian referendum. A process that is full of lies and propaganda, damaging the image of Spain on an international level. With this video, i hope at least, that you can see the other side of this "process".

youtube.com/watch?v=XWbikS2Iz6Y

The only thing Catalonia "deserves" is a nuclear holocaust.

We know user, MSM is a PR firm.

They actually want us to think Muslims are victims and Buddhists are the intolerant killers. Just ignore the previous 50 years and don't ask why muslims are flooding the last buddhist country on Earth.

ESPECIALLY don't ask why they're coming from Bangladesh, once the cradle of Buddhism, now only 1% Buddhist.

Fuck, that would kill me too, the problem is not Catalonia, the problem are the communist who let all this shit happen

Nice to hear that, nowadays tv and international press talk just about fake pics taken by this shitholes, and by this giving a bad image about my great country

civil war when?

I don t think that is going to happen, beacause 90% of spanish people is against the catalonia´s independence, but it could be graaat to kill all the communist and put a end to democracy

up

My theory is Catalonia is a trial run for California. (((They))) want California to secede from the U.S.. (((They))) want their purple revolution, their civil war, to fracture the U.S. This is just another tactic to divide people. This whole situation with Catalonia stinks. Sorry Spaniard bros.

WE are the liars? Now this is a big lie.

Your media is 100% propaganda.

Democracy was a mistake. No one here cares if you throw away their ballots and enslave them. I asked around, and we all agreed. Fuck Catalonia

Yeah, thats well know divide et impera, furthermore the catalan goberment want independence to hide the corrupt sistem

Noo man, i love catalonia because is part of my country, the problem are the jews who run this and the coummis who are the flock

Of course, free speach is just for a little ((( group)))

video is pure Spanish/EU/Globalist shilling.

Send in a warning nuke, then.

Who cares if we lose California? Hopefully that leads to the south leaving the marxist north

Your fake "autism" accusation is where you dropped the ball hard, Pedro. Official clinical manuals nowhere say that autists are incapable of taking blame or responsibility.

Rajoy is too soft

Puidgemort should ahve been arrested already

All I know is that the Catalonians are waving Israeli flags. Why?

(((Rajoy))) is a puppet

Mossos de escuadra(catalan police) was trained in tel aviv

Nuke Israel and NY, end of roblems

ASK ME ANY THING, I WILL ANSWER YOU

>Gracias mercante, usted es mi mejor aliado. ¿Como le puedo decirle gracias?
>*frotando las manos* No problemo, goy. Te regalo mi bandera, solamente hay que mostrarlo cuando estan por las calles :6)

Agreed. We would be better off without California, we should cut them off with the build the border wall.

Hhahahah good translation google

The pictures don't lie. Police beating up innocent protestors is not a good look.

If Catalonia isn't going to be a Spanish ethnostate then you have to crush their separatist movement.

I liked Catalonia ever since I read Homage To Catalonia by Orwell.

It's about time they got their own country, some people just don't get along. That's all.

Fuck a one government world. Everybody needs to have their own country.

Also the Catalan independence won't happen. Sorry Catalonios.

Now I know you're full of shit. There was no Catalan police. That was a EU police task force wearing local uniforms since the Catalan police didn't want to use weapons on their own people

>Constitution say you can break spain
>Vote for independence is ilegal because CONSTITUTION
>You can go vote if u go you are felonious
>You go vote
>You get gang bang
easy

Stop doing drug on yourself pls

>i am a facha who gets butthurt becuase muh spain is being attacked
>i also hate someone that goes to the congress and yells all out the truth about what is happening in my future 3rd world country
the post

Is this like if California liberals tried to leave the US? I understand the police if so

Were california leavers comunist? , if i m rigth you are right

Scythes anthem is really cancerous

Poles have similar lines about Germans and Russians, they got rid of them I think, but the message stands; Ukrainians are cringy beyond limits.

Muslims compose hymns about their countries, ass-blasted Slavs are pure rage.

I m Rojo who hate his country and his heritage, i m part of a big lie muuuh indapandesia sisplau

based

Are you sure about that? To me it's the spanish side that's full of jews.

I suppose the difference is that so many Americans are disgusted with California that they wouldn't even care if they left. I'm almost of the opinion that we should let it go, let it collapse, then invade and "clean up"... except I don't know of any historical examples of that actually working.

>calls me a traitor to my nation
it's like we still live in the middle age

(((They))) support only Spain though, really makes you think...

Hijueputa.... they're everywhere!!!

>calls me a traitor to my nation
it's like living in the Middle Ages again

supporters of spanish unity:
>the EU
>banks
>the UN
>the (((leaders of the international community)))
If you don't support Catalonia, congratulations on being a useful idiot who's vulnerable to social engineering. Please vote in the future, you're very handy for (((them)))

Not everywhere, they support only Spain evidenced here .
That's why it's obvious Catalonia is the legit side.

Being a traitor never stopped to be a bad thing, son.

Oh, yeah, because the system that led us to the prosperity we live in today is oh, so bad. How dare they try to make nice things? Surely your utopian ideas of how things should work are better than that!

Nice dubdubs.

So what do you guys think is going to happen? Civil war?

Nothing is going to happen sadly.

>Being a traitor never stopped to be a bad thing
as i said, i thought we were living in the 21 century
not in the middle ages

please don't hang me for being a ''traitor''

I hate Cuckfaggotians as much as the next guy, but how do we know that the autistic faggot behind these posts is Gabriel Rufian? Your image doesn't conclusively prove anything, unless he himself has indirectly hinted so. I need more info on the basis of the connection.

It's just a way to insult that Catalan guy who always posts the same images(look at the png names), sadly he isn't here today to prove you how much of a faggot he is

Holy shit!!

Italy is ready to send death squads to help you a second timevif gommunist let it happen.

catalonia is the second Trianon they are destroying the gatekeepers of Europe by breaking them up that fucked Hungary first now in Spain
>tl;dr jews behind it all
for the love of god learn of what happened to us and prevent the same happening to you Spain

The Catalonia thing is older than the USA. There are thing in this world that don't turn arround America.

>i thought we were living in the 21 century
Says the guy that wants his own country because he has delusions of grandeur.