Sup Forums writes a list of grievances to politicians

Provide as much data as you would like, not necessary. All grievances welcome, substantiated truths and theories.
Comments about "Big Globalism" should be worded as such.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0ByvcF9tJozaZRTFuYmlTcWpXSjQ/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too many jews.

fpbp

The objective is to start working on a coherent and dominant white paper

so serious posts would be appreciated

>t. NSA or CIA or whatever cunt

>coherent
get the fuck off Sup Forums then, niggerlips

This board is 18+.

Human progress is being stifled in the name of (((progressiveness))).
Time and time again, society displays that it operates at maximum capacity when individual nations are racially and culturally homogenous. A force towards multiculturalism should be actively rejected; we should learn to celebrate everyone's cultures for what they are, including our own, instead of making a massive gumbo that has no taste of identity.

VERY FAKE JEWS

Either that or the great communist replacement.

Sup Forums is a shithole filled with autistic inbreds
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByvcF9tJozaZRTFuYmlTcWpXSjQ/view

Don't click this shit while logged in to Google.

Do you believe that balkanization of the global economy (nations) would provide stable economic growth, or is that concern secondary to maintaining cultures and races?

I want Israeli tier wall and ethnostate globalism. Without the inbreds or sterile desert.

I'm sorry. I worded this wrong. Do you believe that further balkanization of the modern global economic interconnection would [...]?

this flag is fucking amazing

I also refer you to Is creating/maintaining tangible identities linked with land worth the instability linked with cultural differences?

Western civilization is white culture. Multicult always ends in extermination or expulsion. What third world backwater did you crawl out of?

>worth the instability linked with cultural differences
I apologize again for being unclear. I had meant cultural penalties when dealing with foreign entities.

Wars for resources are a big concern. Our extraction capabilities are getting quite advanced. The world's resources are going to be needed to be properly managed in order to someday leave the planet.

That and of course the other concerns that are attached to war, destroying environments, the sacrificing of sons and daughters, and our nuclear holocaust.

I recommend passing it around. It is quite the flag.

Look at the migration of Saxons. From Neolithic peoples moving into scandanavian, the development of doggerland culture, saxon forest laws (magna carta) enforced on norman nobles, the exodus of religious dissidents to America, the formation of the declaration (based on...? MC above), the demographics of 1776 (1/2 the country descendeded from ships arriving in NE for 13 years), the backbone of American Protestantism that didn't shaped our immigration to 1900.
Our history shows continuous migration. We prefer to separate and avoid conflict. We created individual rights and trial by peers.
Any of that help...?

Some typos... on phone. You get the gist.

mate, where is my memetic warfare job?
you obviously need me on board, your division is lame

PAID employment by the US military, please. I'll fly the flag from my house, then

Fiat debt monetary system needs to go. Identity politics should not exist.