Talk shit, get hit

Talk shit, get hit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgOmCcMQClw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boun-tee

I remember that fat fuck. God he was unfunny.

that Trump curse tho

>April June May and August James May

feel worse for their stupid names more than their dad being dead desu

Anyone see him on Tough Crowd? Taking up all the fucking sofa.

Literally who?

Christ. THIS is what mental illness looks like.

Un-funny fat liberal comedian

Wait CNN told me that being fat was a life choice and had no negative consequences how did he die?

He brought more comedy in death then he ever did in life

What a sack of shit. Who is this, some youtuber?

Cardiac arrest , from being in too good of shape

WHO THE FUCK NAMES THEIR KIDS LIKE THAT

Eat lard, die hard.

Ralphie May is dead
Oh no
That sucks.

hmmm that wife
youtube.com/watch?v=EgOmCcMQClw

He hated his kids that much. Maybe the wife did. Hard to tell.

Those names
Oh no
That sucks

I bet you still believe in Santa too.

Guys, is Kek more Nurgle or more Tzeentch?

On one hand he's a god of chaos and I'm pretty sure he only keeps us around because we amuse him so, but on the other hand... all of these hilarious and sudden deaths/mishaps that keep happening to people that naysay Trump seem to hint at a deeper plan... I don't know what to make of it.

His shit from 2008 and earlier is good, he really pushed the limit with borderline racist jokes before comedians were ducked by the PC hive mind.

There is nothing really weird about April or August. Only that he's making a joke with the middle names and his last name.

ugh how do fat bloated tubs of lard like this even comfortable walking around in public

>April May
>May May
>June May
>August May

His kids are definitely getting their shit pushed in.

I believe that their names are "April June May" and "August James May". Horrid, regardless of which is correct.

Bob from Fight Club?

>is Kek more Nurgle or more Tzeentch?

SmT: Nocturne multi-demon fusion the bro-dom of Nurgle, the cunning of Tzeench, the hedonism of Slaanesh and the wrath of Khorne, and you might come close.

Might.

this is what happens when you combine an IQ

>August James May

The James implies this is a man. Meaning the guy actually called his SON "August".

inb4suicide at age 16

Unless they start dying from strange and unfamiliar plagues and we start seeing massive outbreaks of disease I'd say this has tzeentches hands all over it.

Disgusting. He looks as if he had been poured into his clothes and had forgotten to say "when."

>May May

>Cardiac arrest, from pneumonia
>"Pneumonia" often implies AIDS.
Or maybe type 2 diabetes? I'm no doctor or nuthin'

lol and guys like this have the audacity to call drumpf fat.... drumpf curse continues

What a disgusting piece of garbage.