This many people agree with Jaboukie. How many do you agree with your views? Not that much, I'm sure

This many people agree with Jaboukie. How many do you agree with your views? Not that much, I'm sure.
Prepare for the Blue Wave in 2018, Trump WILL be impeached.

>misogynoir

I want off this ride.

Why is every Bulgarian poster a cuck?

>It's another "SJW playing -ism bingo" internet post

>jaboukie
what kind of retarded name is that

280 characters was a mistake

I wasn't aware you could win an election with 200,000 votes that don't all come from America. Also she forgot "Fuck niggers."

FUCK LIBERALS FUCK HILLARY FUCK DEMOCRATS FUCK WELFARE FUCK COMMON CORE FUCK OBAMA FUCK MICHELLE OBAMA FUCK PODESTA FUCK NUMALES FUCK FAGGOTS FUCK MUH RACISM FUCK MUH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS FUCK DACA FUCK NIGGERS FUCK FAGS FUCK INCOME TAX & MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK YOU AND YOU'RE MOTHER THAT SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED YOUR BITCH ASS

Twitter is a fucking anti-white cesspool. Anyone there not exclusively to troll should be shot immediately.

Why do people hate nationalism?

You aren't allowed to care for your country and put it first?

I agree with everything on that Twitter post except the stuff I don't understand. I like Trump and it's a shame he is plagued by an unsavoury racist element in his support. Quite a large element, but statistically insignificant. He won't be impeached.

correct term we use here is euro pederast

the transfer of digits from 77 to 88 confirms I'm right

Why are mulattoes are always like this

Piss off antifag.

Depends. I guess loving your country and putting your own people first is good. Being a raging racist prick is bad.

I have seen people like op go to my black neighbour's apartment and give him cash to fuck them and their wifes, that's how they express their liberalist ideas and anti communism

Don't project your cuckold fantasies onto me, user.

about 50 million strong do

>Prepare for the Blue Wave in 2018, Trump WILL be impeached.
I thought in Bulgaria they hunt and kill faggots like you.

>Says fuck everything from the moon and back
>Then proceeds to say 'fuck bigotry'

It's as if these people have no semblance of self-awareness.

People on Twitter do not count as people.

Fck

*to the moon and back

Only a faggot with a slimy nigger dick in his ass could write this shit

>2017
>Not wanting a Self hating, Classless, Genderless, Anarcho-Stalinist Mixed race Soviet state constantly engaged in a mass bisexual orgy

Sounds like a smart fella..

I didn't see "fuck anti-whiteness" or "fuck misandry" in there.