Based Muslims

These idiots have no idea. Go to Dubai, they said. It'll be fun, they said. Umm no. At least don't go to any bars.

news.sky.com/story/briton-jamie-harron-faces-jail-for-touching-man-in-dubai-bar-11070454

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/man-faces-3yrs-in-jail-for-touching-another-mans-hip-in-a-busy-bar/news-story/a4b201db40c304642278aeaa0a1f9328
news.sky.com/story/briton-jamie-harron-faces-jail-for-touching-man-in-dubai-bar-11070454
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone who willingly goes to a Muslim country deserves jail time.

They used modern slavery to build that place.
Anyone that travels to that shithole should be shot.
And if you go to a muslim dictatorship shithole and drink you're just too stupid to live.

It's Otto-tier

>Sky news
You might as well spread complete lies and it would be more true than their "journalism".

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/man-faces-3yrs-in-jail-for-touching-another-mans-hip-in-a-busy-bar/news-story/a4b201db40c304642278aeaa0a1f9328

The guy placed his hand on another man's hip. Sky news only mentioned a "touch".

Also, I am pretty sure people get jailed for sexual assault for far less in the west, so don't bring that here.

Finally, what Dubai does they do on their on. Don't drag Islam into this.

> those pants
> cheeky grope confirmed

>homos think they can sexually assault men with impunity in other countries
What a surprise, not every country is tolerant of degeneracy

So you are saying these defensive homo-innuendo cheeky grabs have nothing to do with Islamic religion and culture? Kek, the name of the bar is classic too. Rock Bottom. Cheeky business. As I said initially, this man is Otto-tier ignorance and is probably guilty of a sexual advance by the looks of him alone.

I am not sure I understand you. What does the actions of a (maybe)homo guy have to do with "Islamic religion and culture"?
The guy is not a Muslim if that is what you're implying.

I was referring to the laws there, the money he has spent in legal fees and the threat of three years' imprisonment for such actions. Whereas here in Australia we have courts but no real proper sentencing and usually those types get off on good behaviour or community service with a fine. I'm just use to Aussie jurisdictions.

A Malaysian rat defending Islam. Shocking.

To be fair, the three years are not solely for the incident, from what I understand.

If I wanted to defend Islam I wouldn't bother doing it here where it is a lost cause on you. I just don't understand the connection between the topic and Islam. He wasn't imprisoned because of religious laws.

He was imprisoned for having alcohol in his system too, retard.

Muslims are retarded, and peoplewillingly going to muslim shitholes are too, what's new.

>They used modern slavery to build that place.
nigger what bint are you wraping around your body to say something like this?
what miraciolouse device do you have that lets you connect to the internet?

stop being a fucking nigger and understand the world we live in

>modern slavery
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAH
You have no understanding of the world.

You realize that your shitty Iphone(or almost anything) is made by some kid in Asia/Africa. you fucking SWEDEN KEK

I'll humor you.

Islam clearly states Muslims can't trade and deal with Alcohol. Dubai wants to have the cake and eat it too, since they sell Alcohol for non-Muslims and then turn around and be angry when they getdrunk.

In other words, they don't follow Islamic teachings and get mad when others don't.

Now, please point where Islam is at fault here? If Dubai followed it's teachings correctly, the Brit wouldn't have been drunk in the first place, avoiding the entire incident.

>Your Iphone is made by some kid
More like the minerals in the phone come from Africa. They don't have the know-how to build anything complex over there (save for South-Africa).

Anyway, you must have things( phones, cloths..ect) that are made by very cheap labor("modern slavery") So until you burn all of them, save me your moral idealism

Based muslims are the bomb!

Underrated

The sandnigger is right for once.

awful

>be a faggot
>go to some muslim shithole
yeah that was gonna work out well, hope he rots in jail

no longer... Trump is bringing jobs back.Foxconn is building a factory in the USA. YEAH BABY!

>news.sky.com/story/briton-jamie-harron-faces-jail-for-touching-man-in-dubai-bar-11070454
brainwashed muslim drone, kys.

Who the fuck goes to Dubai? It's on the other side of the planet. It's built by crooked shitskins. Alcohol is illegal, it smells funny (well, yeah alright, I've been there once but never again. That place is made me uncomfortable for some reason)

Thanks for reposting the link from OP, and kinda from my post. What would we do without you?

If you want to elaborate on how I am a "brainwashed muslim drone", I am willing to talk. Otherwise don't waste your and my time.

>being a faggot in a muslim country
lel what did you expect?

>arrested for alcohol consumption
>arrested for touching a fag hating shitskin
>nothing to do with shitslam

kill yourself

See And don't waste my time.

And these non-religious laws of Dubai - where were they derived from?

Sluts in the City used to brag about this place.

That's not my argument. I am not denying Islam's statement on Alcohol. However look at and see that it is not fair to criticize Islam since if Dubai followed it correctly, non of this would have happened.

Thus, it is entirely Dubai's fault and not Islam. Please refrain from treating it as a bogyman for everything wrong in a country (allegedly) following Islam.

Fair enough.

Thank you for being reasonable. Have a nice day.

>modern slavery
>Moral Idealism
My brother who works for a paper company I won't disclose the name of told me how they were accused of the same thing. The company sett up a pulp factory in Pakistan and my bro along with a few execs from the home office went there to sett things up and oversee operations. Bro stayed for a few months along with his boss to get things running. Now the company had strict employment criteria regarding basic international labour laws when it came to hiring. The technical and management experts were not much of a problem as they were college educated guys, but then came the factory workers hired on to meet manual labour needs. The problem with setting up a western business in a third world country is that the people there function by third world thinking.
The average factory worker got more than the average Paki worker (about 12-15 $ a day). What happens is that workers bring their kids and cousins into the factory to "help" with menial thing. After that came peddlers setting up shop outside factory grounds. Paki managers hiring kids as errand boys etc. etc. When bro and his boss got pissed and tried to put a stop to it by placing security at the gate and issuing people with worker cards so nobody unauthorised could come in. Nearly ended in damn riot and the police had to intervene. Bro and his boss were subject to questioning and nearly arrested (they were accused of locking out the workers). Bro thankfully returned a few months later and went back to accounting in the head office. This was 4 years ago, today they packed up the factory and moved it to South America after Paki managers kept stealing money from workers and allowing child labour. Now, because of their fuckery they're unemployed and the town is poorer. Everything went back to the same fucking way it was before the factory was sett up. Modern slavery happens because turd worlders tolerate it.

Yes but in Dubai they have literal slaves working in the construction industry.

>Hey guys, it's such a great party guys... oh oohh don't want to spill my overpriced drink now
>YOU TOUCH MY HIIIIIIIIIIIP!!! POLICE!!
>you get 3 years in the can, enjoy your assrape

Fuck gays.
They should know what's waiting for them in Arab countries.

It is probably just some entitled Emirati exercising his power to be an asshole, nothing new, same old story.

With that said, no one should go to Dubai, it feels evil just walking through the streets. If Hell opened up beneath our feet Dubai would be one of the first places to sink.

Islam is a barbaric religion.

>get off the goat Abdul

>you mean germany Ahmed??

Went to Dubai this year. The place is very western, but still has strict laws against sexual behavior in public. The only legal bars are attatched to hotels, so that may have had something to do with it. The police do not fuck around there.

And yes it was built basically with slave labor. Go to the wrong side of town and you see nothing but pakis and indians construction workers.