Why are white bois so boring? I mean just compare them to black men: adventurous and daring...

Why are white bois so boring? I mean just compare them to black men: adventurous and daring, just overall interesting and exciting.
I totally understand why white girls choose them over nerdy anime-watching, video game-playing white dorks. It's just evolution man...

Bottom center kind of hot in a trailer trash kind of way.

hnnnnng why is top left so qt
she could have been a trad wife in a wheat field but instead she became a snowbunny for the three nooges

our bottom ten percent interacts with your top 30% and it's all you think about, it's your only fucking achievement as a race as far as I can tell, is that something to really be proud of?

> It's just evolution man...
Oh the irony

The niggers take our white trash bitches and usually kill them with aids or murder, nice!

>bottom ten percent
hmm i don't know man if she's bottom 10 i'm down with that

They learned how to dispose of thieves and used tires at the same time.
Used tires pile up all over the western world.
Niggers are piling up all over the western world.
We should culturally appropriate the African method of nigger and used tire disposal.

>The niggers take our white trash bitches
keep telling yourself that doe

White women loves us too much, brother.

totally

You must be such a winner. That's why you go on here and spam this.

Why are you getting triggered?
I asked a simple question, take control over your insecurities and have a civil discussion man

We're out here spreading the ugly truths

a picture is worth a thousand words

never seen a nigger camp
sage

k blak boi now im gunna go steal ur women see how u like it

I'm ok with sharing man, im not insecure.
Mixed babies are beautiful

jesus christ you guys... have you seriously never fucked the average bar slut?

fucking hell Sup Forums is full of middle schoolers these days

>white women date niggers at such a low rate you literally have to recycle 10yo pictures to troll on Sup Forums

She cheated on him with a white man, that's why they broke up.

what is that little niglet on the left thinking

cause they're trash, so they hang out with trash. as evidenced by being in fucking prison.

Fuck off degenerate.

It's higher than ever before, so.. We definitely aren't losing man

Also considering they're billions of us in Africa, I have no problem mixing it up with a cute white girl.

>all below average looking crack whores

The absolute state of IR shilling.

Non of this shit matters anyway, i hardly ever see niggers with white women, and when I do, 9 times out of 10 they are fat white women with bleached blond hair.

We just can't lose man. Whitebois know it and their scared

Daily reminder that niggers are the least preferred race on 99% of dating apps/websites.

lmao come on bud don't tell me those girls are anything but average to below average that any dude can pick up if they really wanted to.

well I suppose for you they may actually look pretty decent considering what you guys work with over there...

if blacks are so adventerous why did you never evolve or leave africa and why did whites driven by the urge to know more and explore conquer the world?

you are chatting shit,niggers are sub human

Hey coon, I sincerely hope you die soon

You mad, black boi?

Seal isn't a nigger though.

Then thats one impressive tan

So glad I have a son and some coal burning ingrate vagina thing running around my house.

>Cheetah print
Confirmed white trash

I need to see them fuck.

He must be a good kisser to make her hair do that.

Jewish women have like two hymens so if your dick is long enough they get to be virgins twice. This is why Jewish women REALLY love the BBC.

Nah it's cool man, i'm glad whitebois get some chocolate. Good for you.
Sharing is caring. You have some of our queens, we'll get ourselves some snowbunnies, only fair

>thinking anyone on a antarctic research science journal directory is experienced on sex

OP in pic related.

Its still lowest compared to other races

Nah.

>adventurous
>never thought of building a fucking boat and leaving africa

>ruining civilised society is evolution
I wish Lincoln had gotten to send you fuckers back before he got shot, at least.

>Criminals vs civilized
I eat thousands of dollars in sushi and get that shit COMPED! You fucking niggers still eat at Taco Bell!

>civil discussion
You are being incendiary. You might want to look up the word. Also, posting all of these other black guys with women makes you look like a creep and a huge cuck. But im sure youre a troll so it comes with the territory.

It's the highest it's ever been and rising. The only changes have been in our favor man

Nigga'd!
Won't even search if she is divorced.

like i said im glad for you, you can post more, i like mixed couples

You niggers aren't good with logic, huh? Induction fallacy, Tyrone.

>91% of white women excludes blacks
>this is the best time for blacks to date white women.

ok

They're cute together.

Please post picture of hand with timestamp so we can see you're not another fucking white cuckposter with a meme flag because we already have too many of those.

Stop talking, nigger.

This. Literally posted it and I wish I was as delusional as these niggers.

seriously get off your high horse. I dont even hate your kind. But yours is the most useless one i've ever seen. The only reason your people haven't been whiped of the map, is because people pity your kind.
Hardly any girl even wants to be with you, even with all of the brainwashing thats going on.

>have a cuck fetish
>gf says she'd do anything for me
>ask gf if she'd ever be into cuckolding me with a bbc
>she freaks out and says it sounds insane and never to ask again
>now she's calling me all the time like she's checking in on me over my mental health

How do I convince her to just take the bbc?

>white bois are boring
>that's why our best women are going to chad in the thousands

ease into it i guess. 50 years ago being friends with blacks would sound insane to her, we've come a long way man

LOL and I bet these trailer trash girls couldn't understand why their dads didn't want them dating niggers. "why do you have to so racist dad, hes a good man"

you're all faggots. well, i for one am shilling for black and white girls making out with each other.

How hard is it to scrawl Sup Forums and the current date on a piece of paper and take a picture of it next to your shit-coloured hand?
Fake-arse cracker faggot.

>Adventurous and Daring
That gave me a chuckle. Also Saged

>6/4/2017
I don't think you realise how dates work.

Yeah most white women dating black men are trash.
see:
Let's just say when it's the other way around white dudes have higher standards.

That's one ugly nigger.

>white guys get the best looking black women
>white women get below average looking niggers

Moral of the story: sucks to be a white woman, kek.

her chin is bigger than his.

if people from different castes are associating together, they are all considered the lowest caste from the group

>sucks to be a white woman
You need to understand women
They want to score social points and be considred of high social value, right now dating outside your own race provides the most social points because all white girls want to be progressive

Secondly women want to be the center of attention, they dont want a sexy man who steals their attention.

White men are so boring yet here you are among a buncha white neets