Is America a nation in decline Sup Forums? Do you see any "realistic" hope of a return to our former glory...

Is America a nation in decline Sup Forums? Do you see any "realistic" hope of a return to our former glory? Are you ready for the end?

>in decline
>present tense

I don't really care anymore desu.

Your economic and military power will hold out for a while yet. But culturally you're dying. It won't be long until you are as spiritually broken as we are.

Barring some unexpected event, are we past the point of no return?

"Yes", "No", and "You started this when you sided with the Tribe, so yeah, the sooner you're all dead, the better", in that order :)

As a "United" States, yes. The demographics are fucked and demoralization has set in for too many people. There's hope if the union splits.

It's been terminally rotten for years now.

Splits how? Liberal and conservative states? I don't think conservative states could survive without federal aid money. And a split along racial lines would be outright war, and it would destroy our relationship with the international community.

we need to give people armbands with symbols to distinguish friend from foe

We will have ten shit italies like the aftermath till today of Rome in a hundred years

also passwords like in ww2 at night for sentry watch. if they dont know it they're infiltrators

The most peaceful solution would be to have California secede and NY become an independent city-state. The way tensions are building up and up makes it look like a war is coming. Then who knows what the map will look like afterwards?

This art better not be from who I think it is

Yeah...I don't really know

I don't even understand America at this point. I don't understand how our economy is still functioning. I don't know how people afford their rent, car payments, shit like that.

Since graduating college and looking at the job market, I just don't get it.

If economc prosperity and an increased standard of living is decline then yes it’s declining. It’s moving from traditional Americanism, it’s a country in transformation but not decline

it's not falling fast enough, but if trump doesn't fix it i think it's the end
he need to go big or go home, win ww3 or gg

I live in small town PA and things are breddy gud here t b h. Even my boss hates the jews. A few muds here and there but they pretty much blend in, hold the door, usual shit you would expect from a neighbor. While I don't doubt the shit that Sup Forums rages about it's kinda funny from this vantage point

America was never great.

Depends on your age. Your 20s in this country are pure debt enslaved misery, but good pussy keeps you from blowing your brains out. Then in your 30s, if you're not a moran and have a good career track, you start digging out and actually put some real money in the bank.

No

The balkanization of America will be a good thing.

yes, no, yes

America is fucked. 9/11 represented the beginning of the end for the American empire. Cant wait for the day when the Jews, having sucked you for everything dry and achieved Greater Israel, pack up and leave for China whilst tanking the economy (your trillions in debt) leaving the minorty white population to be genocided by the starving brown hordes. Its going to be glorious. A Soviet union tier genocide. The Jews managed a high score of about 50million there.
Thats why the Jews make preppers look like a laughing stock. Want as many dead White Christians as possible.

Yeah it's pretty obvious. There's a reason we continue to spend so much on military while things crumble around us. As long as we have a strong military, we won't be conquered and our foreign debts won't matter. America will never have the opportunity to have a 5+ GDP again, it will never expand economically, we're probably going to have a civil war. Our country will eventually contract strongly and will be very isolationist, barred off by a wall and too large to conquer

>minorty white population to be genocided by the starving brown hordes.
That's not exactly how the Holodomor happened, however...

california and new york already functionally control the rest of the country, what would they have to gain by seceding?

Your demographics are nightmarish, and you're currently at a make it or break it moment in my opinion.

If you can tick off the following boxes you may just make it through the next half-century in one piece:

>Re-prioritise white immigration
>Deport all illegals - everyone (As soon as you back down on, say, the dreamers, then they'll take a mile for the inch allowed)
>Pray to God that the deported illegals start chain emigration out of the States
>Pray that Trump's mercantilist plans can save your younger demographics from the meme degrees and careers they purchased at college
>Keep up your military, and try and reverse societal decay through memetic warfare and argument

American culture is still intact for now, but the economy is in danger. The debt continues upward and opposition to economic reform is unyielding.

Seceding off some of the bits and pieces could do some real good. Shove off California and make Chicago an independent city-state. I'm not sure California can survive on its own, but that's not our problem. I think Chicago would flourish as a city-state.

Conservative states really don't need the aid money.