How true is this movie?

How true is this movie?

What do the elite do at these parties?

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/nicole-kidman-kubrick-pedophiles/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM
web.archive.org/web/20170719022829/https://independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/antony-kidman-dies-amidst-child-abuse-allegations,6918
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They fuck infants not hookers.

Also Kurbick made two pedo films, Lolita and the Shining, although Lolita wasn't really pedo but underage.

Didn't you watch the movie? They have sex.

just sick talmudic rituals. they rape kids in the ass to get kundalini nrg as nerve ending connect and they get dmt like effect

"Stanley Kubrick claimed that “the world is run by pedophiles”, according to Nicole Kidman, who says the reclusive director taught her “how the world works and who is really in control behind the scenes” while filming Eyes Wide Shut."

yournewswire.com/nicole-kidman-kubrick-pedophiles/

The parties are just so weird they get out of it feeling different from the rest and it gives them a sense of being superior. Also satanic normie recruitment.

Is this real?
How old is his daughter?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Kubrick was killed by them.

why is more important than what

kubrick was in hollywood, a useful idiot made to feel one of the club who will be discarded when hes no longer useful.

Can you stop posting shit?

OY VEY STOP POSTING THAT

They discuss how they will lurk Sup Forums on a way that revs up retards and base dwellers

the satanic elites put all that plaque in his arteries i bet

It's fake, can't you even check it before you post your shit?

Wow, you are fucking stupid.

It's a movie about the Anglo Freemasons huge in America and the Anglo world.
Anglo-Jewish alliance is the enemy of Europe and mankind.
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM

Reminder that the CIA had a heart attack gun in the 70s

fake, the same level of fake as the moon landing or different?

What about that weird "face" that's partially visible in that pool table scene?

Fuck off kike.

that's so like the agency to blow millions on a heart attack gun when they can literally just a wait a few years for the same result

damn man, you make no sense...

they needed such gun so they could kill someone when they want so it looks natural. if they waited, that person could damage against them

why would you want it to look natural? you'd think the CIA would want to kill a person in a grand public way as a warning about how far they can reach with total impunity

>checked

that does make sense yeah.. it depends on what their intention is then.. (((accident))) or a show of power

he didn't get within 5000 miles of Hollywood the last 30 years of his life

That's a Klimt painting why do they have to infect it with their pedo shit

the keys to unlocking this movie are "Days of Thunder" and the Scientology scene in the 90s and of course _EWS

probably not the film Stan wanted us to see, but since Kubrick is working off his, not quite one time pad for every movie, the cypher still works.

Stan trapped us and set us free

Spirit cooking

Never forget this.

never forget

ohh the nostalgia, the hawaii cheesbay user.. the reddit banning, the comet server protected server..

I show you what was really happening, I showed you everything.

the sigil of saturn in the most interesting places..

Bump for truth.

30s. She's a self described satanist witch and loves pedo shit

read how Kidman's dad dies while being called a pedo @

web.archive.org/web/20170719022829/https://independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/antony-kidman-dies-amidst-child-abuse-allegations,6918

The secret to having your very own degenerate party is to find enough people interested in the right kind of degeneracy and host it yourself, with whatever resources need to be provided. Otherwise it probably doesn't exist. That includes parties you hear about from others. Talk is cheap. It isn't really that hard to be unique on earth. Most people, most of the time, live ordinary lives with safely functional patterns. This is true even of the weirdos (again with the caveat that it's most of them, most of the time, and the mosts are weaker).

I don't know what other people might have gotten up to, I just know that it never seemed impossible to manage things that I was curious about. No physical injuries or creepy age discrepancies were ever involved, I promise. (For that matter, I took no risk of a bastard son.) I was just trying to convince myself that lust wasn't animal nonsense (it totally is). The people I met along the way were as far as I know all harmless to children, but not always sterling examples of mental health.

That's why I found Pizzagate believable. It suggests a truth of human action. People can get away with fucking each other over quite extensively when they work for it, DC is definitely somewhere people work for that, and all manner of disturbing conduct may be possible in this world. These possibilities are why we must protect functional cultures to the extent that we can find them. That, and keep expanding, especially in lifespan. Humans still need more information about how to live.

Also I consider many specific details of the status quo to be so very suboptimal that a rouse of chaos would turn for the better. How long has New Zealand been without agricultural subsidies now? Are we ever going to do something about the national debt? Those questions have different scales I know, but nobody will listen to such prosaic dissidences. Small unanswered discontents become wild shaking of society's branches.

It wouldn't be hard for the police to commission an official paternity test for Chester, given the recent events. If only they were allowed to.

I only hate people for capitalistic reasons, but I hate them rather boundlessly for capitalistic reasons. Capitalism is consent itself, the issue about which I truly most care. If someone is willing to replace capitalism, I wonder where else they are willing to replace human consent with something more to their liking.

Is it really a good movie story wise? I remember watching it on HBO when I was like 13 and fapping to a bunch of sexual shit.

book is better for 'story' and must be read to fully grasp the scope of Kubrick's message.
movie is executed well, of course, sans weird editing flow

Incoming Seattle Pizzagate Dump

Coathangers and Tacocat have performed at Comet

That's the impression I get from his movies such as Barry Lyndon and Eyes Wide Shut. The main character excluded from the inner party.