Kraut/pol/ - Start working out tomorrow edition

15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gg07m56Zofg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup? What's new?

Wir haben gerade Probealarm

Suidlanders also preparing for the race war...

Has anyone got resources on anonymous internet existence?
How do I cover my tracks and become truly user?

It's just practice mate, nothing suspicious about it

Also, are there any good books on torrents and understabd decentralized networking and networking in general.
All th processes that happen in the data transfer online?

We all know the signs of genocide, it is obvious they will start chimping out.

Another reason to add anti immigration list. Diseases. There was a good discussion earlier on a Pol thread on how monkeypox from Africans has a 10% survival rate all because Africans choose to eat monkeys. Even though it can cause virus problems which EU and US pay billions of dollars to fight with on vaccines.

Also to add onto this EU and US take these sick Africans in and spread outbreaks even ones like TB and now monkeypox. Germany is starting to see this as well.

I am sure there are more diseases making a comeback and have evolutionary strains that are going to be resistant to Vaccinations. It could help AFD and the argument against immigration itself due to the fear and reality of the situation.

left wing press is already chimping out since Silberstein JUSTED the SPÖ election campaign for good

Nice, Chultzcucks btfo in an ANALoguous faSShion in Austria, glad to hear it.

I will never understand how anyone ever could think that Schulz would not crash and burn and yet he got 100% of his parties votes, how is that even possible?

Delusional leftists, I say.

Guys, my school made this cringy song parody about Trump, watch it, dislike and post a roast comment
youtu.be/Gg07m56Zofg

Ihr seid wieder Nazis

in German ofc

Did my part and disliked it.

thanks burger friendo

OK I could take it for 26 seconds. Who beat my record?

i actually watched it till the end for maximum pain

Close your fucking pathetic general. It mostly subhuman immigrants, their descendants or sharts who post here or concerned with immigration. We all know what's coming

Lyub twoya match, 'wanya!

K-KEIIIIINE BREMSEN

1min 26sec

Bump

Nice camera tho. And where are you in the video?

what is the purpose of Kraut/pol/ for the next yearsd?

the only thing we can do is to archive every misstep of the other parties, so we can meme it in 3 years.
especially promises they gave before the election and won´t deliver during the coming years

lmao at ur life OP

you are a fucking "CUnt"

Didn't sound to bad tbqh, however the message is shit and children are (((manipulated))).

>my school made this cringy song parody about Trump
I have only one question:
Why?

The next years.
We have still elections in Bavaria and the middlegerman states.
Bavaria must become a Waterloo for CSU.
AfD in Saxonia and/or Thuringia need to become 2nd strongest or even #1 in elections.
There's shitposting to be done, dank memes to be created, shitlib and leftist YT and Twitters to be trolled and raided.

See so there is a thing we can do. We need the youth to despise feminists and SJW. Additionally we need them to stop this open border bullshit. Die vulgäre Analyse, Silberjunge and Dorian der Übermensch are helpful with that.

checked
lets make them never forgetti

>Die vulgäre Analyse
isn´t he like super centrists?

>promises they gave before the electio-

That's the point. THEY DIDN'T!
None of them actually made a veritable election promise. They all spouted feel-good Soma-tier bullshit, not nailing specific goals.

oh shit... you are actually right

>Start working out tomorrow
How

>I will never understand how anyone ever could think that Schulz would not crash and burn and yet he got 100% of his parties votes, how is that even possible?
Vote rigging

Yeah I think he is actually a classic liberal. However we need to work with everything we have and classicsl liberals are ok in my book. He greatly destroys political correctness, bullshit narratives, radical islam, no border bullshit and SJWs.

>>Die vulgäre Analyse
>isn´t he like super centri-

Wot? He's a fucking Kikeloving ZOG fan boi who HABBENS to hate Islam. That's it.
The only point he's helping is regarding migration, islam and feminist cunts.

Endlich mal wieder ein Kraut/pol/

Borders, lower taxes, controlling the other parties and most importantly calling them out. I hove hope in the AfD bros. Don't give up!

>no border bullshit and SJWs
>he's helping is regarding migration, islam and feminist cunts

meh, whatever. kind of a entry level red pill

Dude, I meant the campaign propaganda of the establishment parties, not AfD.

somehow... i have also hope in the german population

He actually is a kike himself lol, but bro we have to work with everything we have. There is a reason the AfD got 13 percent, besides the media shaming and shunning. Take a look at America: PJW, Mark Dice and Alex Jones were and are important allies to get a shift in public thinking. Without them Trump maybe wouldn't have become president!

Ah okay. Well we gotta hope FDP stops us from getting more migrants. That's basically sadly it.

Well he still destroys SJWs and is sgainst open borders and miss immigration. Or maybe you just wanted to add the info, instead of correcting it. Either way, we need as many people who deliver slow red pills as possible. Feel free to add other german youtubers, but keep in mind that without soft pills, not many would swallow the harder pills.

Haven't seen a Kraut/pol/ thread for a couple of days now. It's good to have it back

B-but we're all supposed to be Russian bots here?
Will daddy Putin still sign my paycheck?

pr0grammPUNKTcom is basically what made me focus more on politics. especially the comment sections sometimes has some real gems.

but their is no need to incluse them, they are a pretty community working well on their own

Xa xa xa xa ... nyet

>hope FDP stops us from getting more migrants

good one ... kek

only if you post more natsoc anime cutes

Okay give me a good beginner workout. Thx.

Deal.

I know anons. I know. I just mean that they promised it to the voters, so they'll have to keep it, or they'll be under 5 percent next time.

lurk some time on /fit/ and read the sticky. youtube is pretty helpfull.
/fit/ gives you the tool to create your own work out schedule. you need to clarify if you want strength or muscle mass (focus on muscle mass, you can always switch to strength if you really want to)

great work user, the forth reich will come soon enough if we have people like you

Once we have achieved the Endsieg we shall make anime waifus real.
Sieg Heil desu o/

Last one for now.

these drawfags really know what i want

Okay thx. Should I join a gym, or train at home first? (Push ups, Sit ups and Squats).

>Push ups, Sit ups and Squats
should be daily programm, mornings and evening.

>ywn fight side by side with your qt loli natsoc gf against marxist kikes while she wears blue striped panties
why even live

>or train at home first? (Push ups, Sit ups and Squats).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no

i fell for the homeworkout meme once when i was insured. i gained zero muscle mass. my ability to do push ups/sit ups was much worse than when i did them as an addition to my gym workout
nowadays i don´t do them anymore, because i focus on mass

i don´t want to feel this feel!

satanic trips
user, that´s how you know you are doing it wrong. this is only an excuse if you don´t have time to workout. sit ups push ups and a like are keeping you fit, but not buiolding your body and giving you that extra bit of juuícy strength.
>yeah no those bodybuilders are very slow and can´t move
don´t fall for this meme. doing compound movements engages your whole body /much more than just sit ups and thsese things). just look at the golden one, who is fucking strong and also does MMA

Guys, my school made this cringy song parody about Trump, watch it, dislike and post a roast comment
youtu.be/Gg07m56Zofg
Show me your best comments to blow these faggots the fuck out!

Are you samefagging right now, user?

Nope, just reposting it around.

I am not the same user.

is the worth of celtic germanics declining due to the influx of shitskins?
brown eyes and hairs are very common nowadays
can some celtic type share his experience with this?

Sup
Any happenings?

Is the German government going to be formed or not?

Okay I'm just a lil bitvafraid, since I'll start uni now... Were you always fit, or a noob once too? I'm skinny however I really wanns change.

Yes but only early next year. Shits fucked, our (((infependent parties))) want to seem indipendent. So they feel like they HAVE to stall for a coalition.

Sauce?

Merkel + lolbertarians + greens, right?

Are you in that video too?

Well, there is probably not really a decline, you are likely just interpreting this that way.
Lots of blonde-haired blue eyeds at my college.
I myself have blue eyes and "dark blonde" (I always say brown" hair.
Also, CRISPR-CAS Gene scissors might revive the white race even after its extinct. Those faggots might sometime admit the superior aesthetics of Caucasian bone structure some day and simply revive it via gene-technology.
Also IQs in the several hundreds can be attained with gene editing.
Eugenics and gene editing is the future, if these stupid oogaboogas still manage it.
I have hopes they'll achieve it in India or china.
China of all places will probably allow more "extreme" gene experiments.
All in all, the greatness of humanity does not necessarily have to be in the white race.
Different races have different strengths, for example blacks are better in whites in spatial things if I remember correctly and Asians batter than whites in aspects of arithmetic (kek).
You have to imagine all traits as vectors that can change direction and length for an individual if you change the test and the relative measured factors.

Nope, Heil du bs.
Not even at the school, just posted it, so anons that just scroll down in thread instead of reading see it.

Basically yeah, though calling the FDP lolbertarians is too good for them.

Ye no other choice. (((They))) want to make sure that the SPD (2nd largest party) will gain % points again.

Exactly (((jamaica))))

AAAAAAAAAAAA, be careful, you might just make c p.

I'd like to think SDP under Schultz will only continue to bleed support as they shit on workers and favor immigrants

>that pic
this wont end well

>I'll start uni now...
best time to start working out at the gym. it is actually a very good stress relieve. prepare for not being able to go to the gym during the finals. do the main movements like bench, squat/legpress, back workout maybe once a week in one workout during the finals to not loose every progress. but remember, uni goes first.
something i wish i would have done. if you find good friends during the first semesters, move with them together in a WG. i spend to much time alone in my solo apartment and felt socially disconnected. this actually lowers your productivity. having your own apartment/room is only cool for the first few weeks, but try to visit your companions instead of being home alone in the evening. it is much better being with people than fapping.

i did martial arts before i started out with fitness (stopped martial arts due to cronic pain in my ellbow thanks to an accident, fitness is fine though). starting with fitness wasn´t hard because i had some muscles left from martial arts.
i would recommend you to do a beginners routine for about 2 months, but this actually something you should ask in the QTDTTOT-general on /fit/ since i am not experienced with this one.
afterwards you can go for a PPL (push pull leg routine) or simply a brosplit
it doesn´t matter, as long as you are persistent. this is the crucial part. you have to never stop training unless it is because of uni.

albert schweitzer, eh?
there should be some nice quotes, for putting under the video, just saying...