Http://news.sky.com/story/decapitated-head-of-journalist-kim-wall-found-11070496

What do you make of this /pol?
She survived Uganda, survived Haiti, and then she was most likely cut to bits in Denmark by a guy who "invented" a submarine

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Madsen_(inventor)
youtu.be/6OQPQzG3d6U
youtu.be/-yUafzOXHPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

her last moments must have been brutal

She was a Libtard piece of shit journalist.

Good riddance.

Women don't belong on submarines.

Swedish journalist, nothing of value was lost.

>stronk woman vs pshycho "inventor"
>0-1
whoud'a thunk it?

This. Who cares?

It was just one of those things, you know?

Ms Wall, 30, was a respected freelance journalist, who had reported from China, Uganda and Haiti for a wide range of publications, on topics including furries, feminism and voodoo.

>Ms Wall, 30, was a respected freelance journalist, who had reported from China, Uganda and Haiti for a wide range of publications, on topics including furries, feminism and voodoo.

you fucker, beat me to it

hehehe

>journalist killed

World now a better place for it

Patriarchy strikes again!

Yeah, she should have quit while she was ahead.

Is there video of this red head losing her head and becoming more dead than red, that said, time for bed.

S

I swear to fucking God dude, those danes are never to be trusted

This

>what could possibly go wrong?>

What evidence she was a snowflake?

Do you know something we don't?

>tfw you will never fuck a qt swede with a knife and bury her dismembered body at sea

she doesnt look cute to me

>it's a captain nemo loses his mind episode

>a fucking limbless torso
>knife wounds in cunt
>a severed head with no indications of an accident
>downloaded torture/murder videos on his computer

No seriously, what the fuck? There's no other reasonable explenation besides him having a macabre snuff party in his submarine. I almost can't believe how this turned out

i still think this one ranks as the most fucked up thing ive seen all year. vegas got nothing on this madness.

>Man made a homemade submarine so he could torture and murder women underwater
I hope a Hollywood movie is made about this

No but seriously, who the fuck is Peter Madsen and why is he famous?

This is some scandinavian noir tier homocide mystery.

>why is he famous
because he dismembered a woman and fucked her with a knife while she was still warm

>Peter Madsen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Madsen_(inventor)

Yeah no shit Preben
I mean who was he before all of this?

Bor du under en sten eller?
Här är en kort sammanfattning

He was just an autist who built a ton of shit, Johannes.

Now he's an autist who disembodied a woman.

Where's Sam Hyde?

#NotYourWomen

youtu.be/6OQPQzG3d6U

And not a single tear was shed.

Reading about the shit excuses the dude made is a riot.

>Y-yes she hit her head on the hatch and died...

Yeah about that - can we get a quick rundown on everything that has happened so far?

>Peter "I do gore with a whore" Madsen
>Peter "Get in my submarine for the last time" Madsen
>Peter "The Dane putting Swedes into shame" Madsen
>Peter "Snuff in my sub" Madsen

>(((Amerimutt education)))
This is what you get for eating corn juice and condiment soaked crisps in class instead of listening.

Why the fuck do murderers never bury bodies in a forest? It seems like if you put the body in a hole six feet deep, it will never be found.

Hard to get a submarine into a forest

Have they yet calaimed it was Trump's fault?

bury the body underwater with the help of the submarine and scuba gear?

dogs cant find it,divers will not even think of looking like that.

thats literally what he did and it still didn't work

Uh.

That's cool and all but.

So the sub actually works?

>Pekka "It should be unlawful to make rhymes this awful" Happolainen

He didn't use scuba gear though.
He just dumped the parts while attached to some metal items to keep them tethered to the bottom.

>mosque
Pot, kettle, etc.

>a rape/torture/dismember dungeon
>in a submarine
>65 fathoms below the surface
the man is truly a genius

>/pol
Dropped

How did he expect to get away with it?

He left the body visible underwater,which divers can find easily,however if you bury it underground WHILE its underwater. they have little to none chance of finding it.

The dude obviously had some demons. It's a really creepy story. Imagine being her in those final moments... only that creepy inventor really knows what happened.

I was thinking the exact same thing. The excuses sound so hilariously pathetic, especially in the light of all the surfacing evidence (pun not intended).

Why did he kill her? Do we know anything about the motove?

Have you seen the guy? He looks like that kid who played with legos well into his teenage years and then went on to build kikestarter submarines. This was probably the second moment in his life a woman has given him so much of her attention apart from his mother that he just lost it and wanted to stab her vagina because he saw it in a hentai video game and thought it's what women want.

It would seem like if a murderer did this noone would ever know, i wonder why we don't know then

maybe he just missed his mom or wanted to wear a woman suit made out of genuine leather

Your incel is showing
Actually, he has a wife and multiple lovers.

rumour says that he was an active member of the S/M community

He probably tried his luck with her, thinking she wouldn't resist because they were in a submarine under the ocean then went psycho when she rejected him.

Either that or his plan was always to murder/rape her.

Imagine being her? I can't imagine all the sick things he did to that poor woman.. she must have been absolutely terrified.

I wonder if they got in an argument or he built the sub JUST to do this to some hot reporter chick

RIP

youtu.be/-yUafzOXHPE

That's a valid point.

Most likely sexual. They found snuff videos on his PC.

let her onto the submarine, point out the hatch is a bit heavy and he could help, she ignores him she slips and drops it on her head falling down to the floor, lying uncouncious, he's
trying to run a submarine while caring for her,
she wakes up
RAPE RAPE RAPE
starts attacking him
starts smashing valves
he pushes her back
she hits her head a second time
she doesnt wake up

>On 25 August, Madsen's charge was extended to "improper interference with a corpse."
Makes sense....

thus always to journalists

sam hyde predicted this, how does he keep getting away with this

How come Denmark is so fucked up? Look at any film from Danish director it's pure trash, lots of cinematography and subject matter that would make Ibsen cringe super hard

but why not just bury the mutulated remains like a smart person ....dive to the bottom of a lake and tie the parts down....stupid fuck blaming sam hyde fucker is a mad man

Share videos guys

SKAM is the most degenerate thing to happend this decade.

is it me or do danes have a bit of Asiatic in them

Brilliant

It's such a weird story. How on earth did he expect to get away with this? She was on the job, did he really expect no one to ask where she was?

I feel bad for her. What a horrible way to die.

she was a stronk woman whose main topics were voodoo, feminism, queer culture, fashion and furries. she didn't stand a chance against a psycho inventor indeed

Not seen it but I don't think it could've beaten Lars Von Trier antikrist.
Sure, they do love to fuck Philippines women and Thai hookers either shemale or regular women.

Could be some Saami genes.

>How on earth did he expect to get away with this?
He didn't. All his attempts to cover it up scream "spur of the moment" and the one thing he probably told the truth about was that he planned to kill himself by scuttling the sub. He must have pussied out.

You're probably right. He went full retard there.

right, just like the kursk submarines end up on the bottom of the ocean full of seamen, unlike Madeleine McCann

He might have gotten away with it if he had more time to cover his tracks. He most likely didn't know someone would raise the alarm as soon as they did.

They say that there are no signs of damage to the head apart from the obvious. Looks premeditated to be honest. Maybe he was planning on committing suicide anyway and wanted to give killing some chick a go before going out.

Everything until now:

>journalist interviews inventor
>journalist joins inventor for a ride in his submarine
>that night, Kim Wall is reported missing
>boats and helicopters find the submarine the next day, Peter Madsen is present, suddenly the submarine sinks and Peter Madsen jumps in the water and swims to a nearby boat.
>claims he was alone on the submarine, that he left Kim Wall ashore the previous night.
>Kim Wall is still missing.
>police retrieves the submarine, no body onboard
>at this point, behind closed doors, Peter Madsen admits to an accident happening on the submarine, saying the hatch had hit her in the head and killed her.
>he also claims he "buried her at sea".
>a week later, Kim Walls limbless torso is found near some shore by a random cyclist
>blood is found in the submarine
>it is revealed that Kim Wall's torso has 14 stab wounds, many of them in the genital area
>danish media reports on Peter Madsen having foreign torture/snuff videos with women on his work computer
>today, danish police reported having found Kim Wall's head and legs, along with her clothes. The head showed no trauma that matches Peter Madsen's description.

are all swedes so ugly?

>So the sub actually works?

The press sent a reporter to cover it but she hasn't got back to them yet...

it's pretty hard to dig a deep hole in unstirred soil. That's why most bodies are found in shallow graves. If he dig it up in advance it would be possible.

kek

maybe it was like that movie where the sub was taking on water so they had to send the skinny young buy in to go turn some valve and he drowned and died but saved the sub and the crew

except this valve was behind a bunch of guillotine and blade traps and her rogue skills were lacking so she couldnt disable or make the reflex saves on em

wtf

>6 feet deep
>forest
If you have a backhoe sure. If not enjoy trying to get through all of the roots and sediment with a fucking shovel.

If only the channel had sent a male reporter, none of this would have happened. Tragic. Another person killed by Feminism.

Also, witnesses saw him carrying a handsaw to his submarine on the day (or was it the day prior?) of the snuff voyage.

if you want a greasy red box, just go to kfc