Why are all our commercials filled with niggers?

Why are all our commercials filled with niggers?

god damned nigger filth

Crucifying cats?
Since when do black people do this?
Isn't this a CHINESE custom?
serious question.

niggers have always done weird random shit they are savages to the core

To appeal to diverse hordes as well as white shitlibs.

Seeing upper middle class blacks buying and using products communicates that the company shares their liberal values of what a modern progressive society that is open to everyone looks like. Because everyone knows America is a white society under attack/transition, it also makes nonwhites of all racial backgrounds more comfortable to see one of the worst non-whites groups portrayed positively based on what their outliers are capable of achieving or contributing. It makes them think "I can make it in this society too".

Commercials with accurate demographic representation of Whites and high functioning East Asians buying and using most things would not signal that.

It's also to condition people to an ever browning market. The demographics you see on TV will be real in a matter of decades and companies want to make sure they're on top of market trends.

Must be seeing a McDonald's commercial

>our
>commercials

lol

its all commercials bruh

why are you posting this picture? fuck off.

because the thread is about niggers?

I hope it didn't suffer but otherwise I don't care, cats are filthy parasite ridden creatures and people who keep cats are always worthless, if every cat died tomorrow the world would be better for it.

>666

fuck off satan

To be fair, we don't know what the cat said or did to get himself crucified. Maybe he said something racist :p

Virtue signaling + cultural marxism - fucking white shitlib homosexual jews are 100% behind the portraying of black males in heroic roles and White men as fools and degenerates. This is also what is making blacks act out and commit violence against White people recently.

Fight back and take back what we made and what is OURS.

Wtf I love cats and jesus now

Only niggers watch tv.

>satan wanting more rats to spread the black plague
checks out

Nigs and teens if they have money will waste it on anything if they see another negro of higher status promoting it

Because only stupid niggers actually watch commercials? Just guessing.

An attempt to reach more consumers and have them spend the guberment gibs on shit. tho, I boycott every company that advertises with Niggers. They should get their asses to Africa and try to do business there. No tax exemptions for them or gibs from western tax shekel any more. Also complete ban on them doing business in the west

If I knew who you were, I'd literally kill you and bury you somewhere.

This is really all there is to say. No need to continue this thread.

Not true, unfortunately. Tons of normies still consume the electric jew. Also look at airport terminals, hospital waiting rooms, and other locations where one's mind can be held hostage for a period of time.

Talmudvision is a weapon of mass memetic control. Look around and observe the consequences.