Why is Iroha so shit? She ruined the whole Hikkisode

Why is Iroha so shit? She ruined the whole Hikkisode.

Yui will win.

Iroha thread? Iroha thread.

t. Yui Yuigahama

Fuck off Yuckynofag.

Is all of this translated on baka-tsuki?

Yahallo

She looks like she smells good.

Iroha is cancer and killed Yahari fanbase. True story at one point.

Season 2 ruined the whole Hikkiseries.

You said wot, m8?

Fuck off Yuifaggot

Why is Yui so shit? She ruined the whole Franchise.

Why is your taste so shit? It ruined the whole thread

WITNESSED

This

Iroha >> Yui >>>>> Yukino
Season 2 was ruined by shit writing and art.
Also Sensei > all of them

Season 2 was fine, you're just retarded
You're also an Irohacuck so I guess I shouldn't really expect much from you

> He think muh genuine was a good addition

>He too stupid to understand the story

>he think not liking direction of story=not understanding it

The only thing ruining this franchise are you waifufags. These threads are Saekano-tier cancer at this point

i just wanted to make a karen/cocoa joke senpai

Is there any good fan art of yukino peeling her socks off?

I'm not calling you out specifically. I mean the people that fling shit back and forth throughout these threads. Though I guess there ain't shit else to post since Watari is a lazy faggot

>There are people in this thread right now who don't like both Yukino and Yui

>fence sitting retard thinks he's superior to others

I do like Yui, but it's pretty obvious she's not going to win.

Hachiman will end up alone.

Why Yuckynofag always like to falseflagging?

Not if you believe. I have been shitposting in these threads so long I have convinced myself that it is entirely within reason that Yui will win. Yukino doesn't like him for one thing, I believe this.

I know Yui losing will crush me so I want to be happy.

Why does Yui think she loves hikki so much if she favors her position as muira's bitch over hikki's friend?

Shes still ashamed to even talk to him in class

>Yuckyno

I can't believe this actually caught on.

Apparently she smells like sweet citrus. It tickles Hikki's pickle.

What is wrong with liking both? Yuifags tend not to mind so much, Yukinofags are out for blood and shit on Yui for no reason.

She talks to him just fine in class and clings to him in public. She has been ready to do that for a while. In ANOTHER she does it in front of Yukino in the infirmary.

At least Yui8 has love for him. Yukino doesn't like him in the main series, only in ANOTHER.

>I have been shitposting in these threads so long
>Yukino doesn't like him for one thing
So it's true there's only one retard who actually believes this and spams it in every thread.

Why are ESLs always Yuifags?

I have always been a strong proponent of the theory that Yukino doesn't like him romantically. During vol 9, vol 10, and vol 11 I have pushed it but I do admit it lost a lot of popularity when vol 11 dropped and most of its support died when the character songs got TL'd and ANOTHER came along. Yukino likes 8man in ANOTHER, which is an AU, but not the main series. ANOTHER is different.

Megumi a shit.

What is ESL stand for?

I know I won't change you're mind so I won't bother arguing. But it sounds like you're lying to yourself friend

It's much more obvious that Yukino is too autistic to make her move. Yui has all but won the 8dick.

english as a second language

I feel I have an obligation to fill. People were on my side but they have been overwhelmed by wrong theories, I think most people who don't post agree with me.

>But it sounds like you're lying to yourself friend
I just find the idea that Yukino is love with 8man to be wrong and distasteful to the point where I can't help but deny it.

I stopped posting in this threads and started avoiding them like hell cause of people like you.

I still click on them out of habit sometimes though.

Errant Sister Licker

best girl coming through

>I just find the idea that Yukino is love with 8man to be wrong and distasteful
Care to elaborate? I think you're gonna be pretty upset when Volume 12 drops because I really think we're headed to a Yukino end

I have said many times why I don't think Yukino likes him romantically. As to why I find it distasteful is because I like Yui and such a thing would hurt her. I like the three too, I want the club to stay together and Yukino liking 8man would destroy it.

I think it ruins part of the theme if Yukino wins too. The main heroine should not win a wrong romcom after all.

It's Yuipollfag. Why are you seriously relying to him.

So what will 8man have to do to get one of these good looking girls who happen to be in a club with him?

Also why does it seem like Yukino is thicker than Yui even though Yui has huge tits?

I want you to despair

>I feel I have an obligation to fill
You just want your ass to be filled with cum

Faggot

Easygoing Slutty Lardass

She's also the only one who can keep people interested in the merchandise since Watari refuses to release volume 12.

>thicker
Kinniku.

Iroha is not going to win. In fact, nobody is going to win.

Not even sensei.

Why is she embarrassed in a swimsuit yet happy when she's actually naked?

I had my hopes really high when this started 'coz it was "as wrong as I expected" with MC lusting for trap and BTFO hot chicks and shit but then I realized... Hey! This is Japan and nobody wins... EVER. So fuck it.

Ps. Sakisaki bestest

Wearing revealing clothing is lewder than wearing nothing at all.

Even the ancients knew this.

So when Yukino wins the main series will we put Yuifags on suicide watch? They have claiming that Yukino doesn't like him, that Yui is an angel that did nothing wrong, and that she got a fantastic end in ANOTHER. They don't think about why WW specifically made an AU where Yui wins. The future doesn't look good for her.

Di the OVA come out already?

10/27
Expect it to get delayed again like with volume 12.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

WATARI YOU HACK

Who would spaghetti out worse if they met 8dad and 8mom, Yui or Yukino?

It's so obvious that Yukino will win. I mean c'mon guys you can't be this delusional to think Yui even has a chance.

Even Yui gave up on 8man. She's doing this just to pressure to Yukino to make her move.

Yukino would shortcircuit by trying to talk normally without calling 8man a piece of trash or gross in front of his parents

Yuifags will be asshurt for years.

>Even Yui gave up on 8man.
No, at the end she was just going to take him and both Yukino and Yui knew that what she meant. It was a ploy to get Yukino to act but Yui honestly would have been okay with no one stopping her.

>3-some ending.

Nether Ykino or Yui compare to 8man's real waifu.

No volume 12 in September either.

Yukino will marry Pan-san

nobody will win calm down

Is he a manwhore?

He's pure.

I wonder if 8man listens to ear-licking ASMR?

I mean, considering that he has sensitive ears, he must get his rocks off to some form of ASMR.

Why did the novels take a sharp turn from a more lighthearted series with silly events to a moody sirius business series

did the author get depression

>tfw I'd be more than happy to translated any Doujins that haven't been translated but can't because there is always at least one other person in the room with me at oen time....

Hiratsuka.

Of course, after all his other nickname is 8inch.

I would TL it if I had a better raw. My problem is no one wants to help me. I should learn to typeset and just release random shit.

I wonder how 8man's graduation night will go.

The cuckbowl?

>I wonder how 8man's graduation night will go.

The only way she gets cucked is if 8man has another girl's legs wrapped around him.

Yukino's rampant butthurt from volume 7 to 9 just because 8man did his job in a way she didn't like.

Does Yukino listen Linkin Park?
She seems edgy.

Yeah, Hiratsuka

Best Girl coming thru.

I use it to go to sleep sometimes. Comfy as fuck.

More doujins when?
Volumen 12 and translation when?
Club ending when?
Iroha defeated when?

Which reminds me, are any of you fags watching the AOTS?

Where? is hiding behind that clear and obvious sample of a human male?