The most powerful character of the last anime you watched that was not Re:Zero has to fight against Reinhardt. Who wins?

The most powerful character of the last anime you watched that was not Re:Zero has to fight against Reinhardt. Who wins?

Ok but can you stop we already had 2 threads about him

>The Boss of the Black Organization
I guess anokata wins because Reinhard won't be able to find him.

In Prisma Illya? It's probably Zelretch. Rein-chan is fucked up.

Who'd win? Tatsuya or Reinhardt?

Take a guess

the last thing i watched was Hero Acadamia, so All-Might?

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!…Man

Uh, I don't know who the most powerful character in Death Parade is, but if Reinhardt is meeting them, wouldn't that mean he's already dead?
So that should simplify it a bit

Generals are against the rules

Can he defeat Kumiko?

Tats, he's a MC.

In Love Live Sunshine...?

...uh maybe Yohane's demon power kek

I think Shichika would win. It would be a tough fight though.

How would OPM win if he can't hit Reinhardt?

Shichika can't hit Reinhardt

Vincent Law / Ergo Proxy.

accelerator

yeah, i'm pretty sure accelerator could DESTROY reinhart. Considering most of his abilities are passives vs opposition attack, i doubt they would prevent the reflective counterattacks from accelerator's power. Unless the gm in charge is just a fucking fag, it should be a pretty simple Accelerator win.

The "miss" the mandatory rule only applies to the first two attacks, if I remember correctly.

It applies to the first attack and every attack afterwards.

No, he has two blessings.
First attacks always miss.
The second attack and all following attacks also miss.

Does he dodge the shockwaves from a missed attack? Because those are highly lethal

>against devil Homura
Poor guy.

He can't beat a kid with a null ability you really think he can beat a guy with more than 50 blessings

Have you niggers never watched a single action anime? If you can't land a hit on them, land a hit everywhere. Saitama just needs to throw his strongest punch downwards in the air, or straight towards him. Everything shatters.

Unless Reinhard's also immune to AoE shit, killing him's really not that hard for any character with a lot of firepower/wide radius attacks. Is he immune to AoE shit, novelfags?

Reinhardt gets whatever blessing he needs to win.
He also has a res.

>jotaro kujo
Can he deal with stopped time?

fuck blessing you damn nerd

>He also has a res.
Most of the villains in FMA had multiple rezes. Didn't save them.

Reinhard really doesn't seem that OP compared to other ridiculous characters.

couldn't you just time travel to a point before he gets powered up and beat him then?

Is he immune to a wide-range explosion attack capable of scarring the Earth that can be spammed constantly with every standard swing?

>Kuromukuro
I don't think even aliens and their robots can beat him. Maybe if they can just glass the planet, they can.

Popeye + Spinach = Popeye travels back in time and breaks the fourth wall to kill re:zero's author before he even makes his series.

That or throw Medaka at him and see if All Fiction + The End work on him

Powerlevels have moved so far beyond "LOL I'M INVINCIBLE AND CAN KILL ANYOBDY" that it's hilarious that Re:Zero fags think they can be relevant

>How would OPM win if he can't hit Reinhardt?
by punching the moon into the earth and simply obliterating everything

Medaka's the worst match up for him. She copies his skills and use them better.

Is Mob the strongest character of his series? Anyway I don't think he can beat Reinhard.

What can beat THIS?

Saiki would stomp

"Let's dance bozo. "

How can your garu stu even compete?

Alucard
or GER
ouch.