This is dangerous

This is dangerous...

Tillerson is going behind Trump's back because he know he wants war.

>we want a diplomatic solution to denuclearizing
>Kim will never give up nukes
Can't have these 2 sentiments in the same paragraph and expect there to ever be a form of appeasement to be reached between Kim and Trump.

I'm MORE WORRED ABOUT TRUMP'S ANTI IRAN SHIT

Trump's anti-Iran shit makes his NoKo shit even harder.

Why would Kim trust us to make a deal if we go back on the deal with Iran?

>Iran threatens israel
USA completely BTFO

Didn't we go back on a deal with norks? Wouldn't it just piss them off if we honor a bad deal with another country?

You actually believe this bullshit from a liberal rag like the New Yorker? They probably pulled this shit out of their ass with no sources.

>Didn't we go back on a deal with norks?

Yes under Bush, just like Trump with Iran. It's like pottery

Both were nuclear deals set up by Democrats and killed by Republicans!

Not really.

How i read it Tillerson is warning that if they do not find a diplomatic end to this through talks then war is the next step and America is not afraid to go in.

Obama made the deal not Trump.

Obama made the deal on behalf of America.

Trump is breaking our word.

Why would anybody make a deal with the US if the next president in 4 or 8 years will just cancel it arbitrarily?

>Obama made the deal not Trump.

You know presidents have to abide by treaties previous presidents make right?

>arbitrarily

t.Iran sleeper cell

No Jewish unnecessary wars because of a dick measuring contest. I'm all for tough measures against the norks, but war is a neocon leap too far.

Yeah, how irresponsible to not let people that hate us have nuclear weapons.

Totally irresponsible to reverse controversial and dangerous kneejerk foreign policy that empowers people who threaten us.

I do see your point but it is democracy at the end of the day.

Trump always wanted to cancel the deal with Iran, i would say the difference with this 'deal' with NK is that Trump is prepared to go all the way and the chances are the next president whoever that may be will be nothing like Trump desu. A deal is best for both sides or rarther best for NK.

Really? Are you sure?

Overhere they say one thing then do the opposite or completely dismantle what one party has done.

Trump has already reversed a number of policies that Obama brought in so why is the Iran deal so special?

>Really? Are you sure?

YES YOU FUCKING RETARDED IDIOT

Now the US is a rouge nation among the international community

No nation will ever make deal with the US again because some fucktard like the orange ape Trump will come in and repeal their deal

First Paris, now Iran

You fucking Americans are untrustworthy.

Tillerson is a pro, no way he would go behind Trumps back.

>Tillerson is a pro, no way he would go behind Trumps back.

"Fucking moron"

Yes Presidents have to abide by treaties they sign, just like any other leader.

In this case Iran has said they will continue to follow the treaty (also made with EU countries and other nations) to further isolate the US. It's terrible for our standing and image internationally and does nothing for us domestically except pleasing some hawks.

everything till says is exactly what trump wants him to say, its a script, if he goes off script, trump fires him, its simple. you use your pawns to test the water, u use them to provoke, u use them to draw your enemy out from the bushes. u use your pawns to distract and confuse. this is the art of war.

this
amazing how few people see this.

Between Kim and anyone. The fact that anyone would ever blame trump for this conflict is retarded. North Korea is a ticking time bomb for years now and we all knew it.

Poetry... it’s like poetry....

>I don't understand good cop, bad cop, the thread

Trump witnessed Obama and co setting all of this up. He is trying to undo it. Had Trump not one both of these entitites would be closer to threatening American hegemony and our regional allies including Europe.

>make deal that promotes nuclear proliferation, flying in the face of post-Cold War doctrine of disarmament
>left loses its mind saying the US is not honoring long term strategy

If anything the deal itself was the departure from the norm. But I'm sure the nations of the world are interested in our 'trustworthiness' - definitely not interested in increasing their power through WMD's allowed by weak politicians. The weak should fear the strong - this is why the world is destabilized post Obama foreign policy doctrine. The US went from a position of absolute strength to weakness and now there's blood in the water.

Its not democracy, but republicanism. A republic acts like a democracy, but is more powerful in that it has legitimate authority to lie, cheat, and steal for the benefit of those they represent.

Case in point, the president has authority to make or break deals on the international stage, but you can't tell me that this will make it harder to work with congress. My parents were super liberal and still privately pissed off over the Iran money for not making nukes deal.

Most of my conservative friends didn't give a shit. Maybe I'm just an anomaly.

The new order of the world will be one of American Nuclear dominance.

The major players who already have nukes will get to keep theirs, but shit tier countries like NKorea or Iran must never get nuclear power. For even peaceful purposes.

They have been shown they are not trustworthy.

America isn't trustworthy. America is the only country to have used nuclear weapons on innocent people. Maybe America should lead by example and give up their nuclear weapons.

>The new order
Fuck off, Soros

Incorrect. We made deals for arms prevention and N Korea and Iran welched, not us.