Have you ever dated or just fucked a feminist/SJW?

Have you ever dated or just fucked a feminist/SJW?
Tell me about it.

uh maybe, i never asked, i wouldn't have listened anyway

I fucked her and didn't bring up politics. How are you getting any while excluding half the pussy? Women are all objects until you find the one that gets to you like no other.

>I fucked her and didn't bring up politics
I fucked her after bringing up politics and social issues. I wasn't shocked when she told me that she wasn't used to get challenged by men, and that made her horny.

Got close but I honestly don't have the patience to sit there and listen to their bullshit without getting a mild aneurysm.

Multiple. Sex is normally at least great. Very into roleplay (escapist fantasies), very into being dominated (submission fantasies), very into degradation (shame/parental revenge fantasies)

They were all mentally unstable though. Absolutely pathological personalities. But it's very hard to care about that when you have them tied up, they are begging to be choked to unconsciousness, and are obsessed with creampies.

Escapist? What the fuck is that

Yes. They are just as bad in bed as the average lady and just as clingy. If you want to spice things up, look for an aggressive woman and/or one with bipolar disorder. Typically they are commies. And never give them your real name or contact details. Treat them with the same caution as you would any drug dealer.

One of the feminists had a small potfarm at home (and was a feminist politician), one of them did ass to mouth and the last was just boring sex with dryer and more abuse resistant pussy than average. The last one shit herself on the bus after i gave her a day after pill. Little did I know she was lactose intolerant and that the pill was stuffed with lactose.

Never fucked an SJW with pink or blue hair, although one of them got it afterwards. They are nothing special. That's all. I'd say below average.

But.... You are better off fucking someone without mind cancer and marrying her.

There was a really cute girl in college that I dated but people avoided her because she was a devoted SJW

anyway long story short she was amazing in bed and called me daddy (thought she had father issues) and we went our seperate ways because of uni

The creampie part is true in Europe as well.
Thats the only time they are genuinely smiling.

I did, i had one as a side gf.
She was a vegan leftist feminist.
Met her and fucked her the next day.
She was very easy to get, because i look good.
Funny thing was that she tried to impress me, and so she started posting Holocaust memes and anti Nigger memes, when we wrote with each other.
When i met her she was talking about how bad Trump was for Burga Kang land, but then i showed her /pol info, and she stopped with the Hillary stuff.
The BJ's where good (she swallowed), but the sex was boring, and she was sort of panicking, because she wanted to please me, and so she asked me every 10 seconds "Is that good user, should i do this the other way around".
She was also the total stereotype, she was depressed and had dady issues, was going to the psychiatrist every week, because she almost killed herself out of depression.
I kind of redpilled her, but just broke up with her, because of her mood swings (in one second she was happy, the next she was almost crying), and she wasn't on her peroid.
She also wrote me up to 5-6 hours a day, which was annoying.

The conclusion for me is, that you can make any women a rightwinger, if you are a Alpha Male.
But who the hell wants a women with a broken soul?

PS: She really liked getting hit, and choked, but almost cried (I don't like that shit, makes you feel like a rapist).
But when i fucked her missionary, she came and hugged me with her legs and arms. (I think she wanted getting hit because of her issues, but deep down wanted to make love, and not hardcore sex.)

True!
She took the pill, and loved it when i came in her (i also cum alot).
She also liked me cumming in her mouth.

From my perspective feminists are always the types to say they do not like rape but desire it and the ones with collars on their necks are the ones that are the most kinky.

Nope. Only ever dated or fucked conservative girls

>any woman can be converted
maybe we should go out and convert women instead of complaining with out keyboard.
I don't know man, sometimes they are so stubborn.

Anyway most of my experiences are with foreign women from the anglosphere, Italian girls as much as they are full of flaws they don't tend to become full SJW, since no man here wants to fuck them, beta or not. Even those that self proclaim themselves as feminists they try to contain themselves knowing how repellent and toxic their colleagues can become. The tiny minority of blue haired demons stay isolated and give up once they are in their 30's since in the end nobody gives them attention.

Yeah, my side chick SJW, was talking about female opression and rape culture, but had 4 different chockers which she tied a fucking chain to it so i could chockes her while fucking her doggy style.

Yes. Here are some of the high points.

>Guns are bad and people should not have them except for the guys I suck up to for money and weed.
>"You are mentally ill and I am trying to help you. not obeying me is mental illness" as she kept me locked in a car and would not let me out.
>"You can't have a gun because you are just going to shoot up a school"
>"Anyone who owns a gun should be shot."
>Bad things only happen to people because they do bad things like own guns"
>She came from a D.C. politico family and associated jews with money and power. She claimed to be jewish to associate herself with power.
>She claimed to be some sort of jewish kaballah priestess.
>She had a big nose and I think a lot of these stories were like propaganda for it.
got more...

I think it's because they like a man who is dangerous to her and is not afraid to do anything to have their way. It's like a weird test honestly to see if a man will not care enough to do what they want.

Well that's what i do, find one fuck one convert them.
A women wants a strong man who leads her, that's why you have feminists cheating one there beta boyfriends with Neo Nazi Austro Chad here in my country.

Based Italy, i like how those SJW can't get a foot hold in your country.

Yeah Anglo chicks are easier to get than, Germanics or Slavs.

Go Italo bro and bang and covert some tourist bitches.

So vulgar

I've never had sex...

Kek

Virgin Käseroller

Tell us more user.

You're not missing much.

If you want to ger laid search for an SJW, they will fuck you the same day.

>like how those SJW can't get a foot hold in your country
the trick is not giving them attention, whether you want to criticize them or support. They just scream in the vacuum

Only before the turned. I had a girlfriend in 2007, she was like 17, who thought global warming was bullshit, and that liberal comedians were full of shit. Now she's super sjw, not radical, but typically sjw. It's sad. What's really sad is how they butcher their hair. It's like that's required.

My current GF was a pretty big SJW when we started dating, but after about a year, she's really just a centrist now. She's still left leaning, but she isn't the type who'll cry over an offensive joke or scream about how pencils are racist or some shit. I think the reason why so many dudes end up becoming SJW's because of the chick they're dating is due to the fact that they're super lonely and would be hopeless at finding someone else if their woman leaves them. So rather than have actual convocations where differing opinions are stated, they just tuck their tails and nod in agreement about everything their girl says.

I'm in no way a superior alpha-male, but I'm honest and confident, unlike most fucking losers who date SJW's.
Dating tip: if you're in a relationship with an SJW, don't try and redpill them or some shit, just have mature discussions where you're calm and non-bias, and when you're done, screw until your dick hurts.

I remember someone here got into a "I fucked a nazi" article on some gawker-esque (or maybe it was gawker) website. Pretty funny

>just have mature discussions where you're calm and non-bias, and when you're done, screw until your dick hurts.

Words to live by.
Everyone is reasonable, you just need to approach it the right way.

I fucked one, tightest boipussy ever. Rightwingers are loose as fuck

Yes and honestly I miss her so fuckig much. The best relationship I had was with what you guys would consider a sjw but my god did she love to take care of her man. She was Latina, so taking care of her man was ingrained in her since he was a kid. She would cook, clean and fuck like no tomorrow. Her mother loved me too an would invite me everywhere they would go together as a family.

Too bad I went to prison, told her to move on. Because she did and is now married and pregnant.

Where do you even find those?
I mean i got a relationship now but i spent two years single and i didnt find more than 3 girls who were single

Yes. Fat and Ugly, yet for some reason supremely entitled. They get pleasure in making you feel miserable, as if they need that reaction from you to validate themselves. Also dumb as rocks, and no sense of money. They speak as if brainwashed by a cult, and they will bring "friends" that do that, too. They seem to hate themselves and their body.

>2017
>dating and fucking women
Did everyone forgot God exist and we should all turn to Him ?

SJW cont stories cunt. -

>"I am so fucking liberal and tolerant and understanding and cool because I am from a politico family but hang out with poor people if they have weed but we cant park the car near those homeless people because they ARE A RING OF CAR THIEVES JUST WAITING FOR MY CAR SO THEY CAN STEAL IT"
>"I am an enlightened "liberal" (tm) I stripped to get money for college and inherited millions, along with political connections in D.C. that protect and actually use corruption to help me, but you are a loser and to be mocked for not having these things."

>Shit that didn't happen

Find youth clubs, or go to concerts (that's where i found most of them).
Or go to a lefty protest, scream the same shit, and you can bet your that she fucks with you.

>didnt find more than 3 girls who were single
traveling. Once you get a holiday go around Europe. We have the privilege of cheap flights

Tinder?

Damn they really want to get pregnant. So sad that their programming is stopping them from it.

My last gf was a feminist, bipolar horse girl. But she openly hated niggers so I wanted to make this work.

I think something broke in me and I retired my sex life because nothing compares to that.

Also find one whose hair isn't dyed in a colour (those are mentally ill, and they try to stab you if you leave them).
Seriously stay away from those.

Find one with normal, or hair dyed black, they are mostly clean and aren't super psychos.

All good tips, thanks

After school is over then maybe

Tinder? In Sweden?
kek

>Tinder? In Sweden?
what's the matter with Tinder in Sweden?

>horse girl.
Haha that fucking meme. I never know what to do if I see a horse girl on Tinder, its like that fucking thing girls do when they feel like they have to go to Africa to pretend to help Africans by building some school or shit and then have a photoshoot with the local kids. They always put that fucking photo with the kids in their Tinder profile as the second or third photo.

One of my EX's wasn't full SJW but was very girl power. She was lazy as fuck and didn't lift a finger in the relationship, and despite being a strong independent woman her parents gave her a lot of money/things.

Yes with long blue hair.. they are selfish and lazy lovers...

Not enough women
Too many men
Too high standards for men

I get good responses from girls i meet IRL but i meet so few but tinder doesnt provide me with more options, id argue it provides less options in dating

>Not enough women
>Too many men
The male-female ratio for ethnic Swedes is pretty much 50-50 right? Are there too few girls because they all end up with migrants?