Post yfw when americans will lose their guns in your lifetime

>post yfw when americans will lose their guns in your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/06/president-trump-open-bump-stock-ban/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white americans will lose their guns
Cant take guns from blacks, they need those to protect themselves from the white devil

>sena
>brit
>no guns
>country overrun

Pottery.

>mfw the gubmit will tread on them

At least post vampire best girl.

>post yfw it's hard to keep your dome in the streets of london, but it's okay because no funs allowed

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/06/president-trump-open-bump-stock-ban/

OP is right

Even /k/ wants to get rid of bump stocks.

>mfw I have no face because its physically and logistically IMPOSSIBLE

anime fags, always such brainlets. sad.

America has some hardcore property rights, the government isn't going to be taking people's property like that, especially if its protected by an amendment EXPLICITLY. It's a god given right (given when you are free) it is not given by the government. If they tried, there would be blood. And no, I'm not talking people firing when police come to get the guns. It would be offensive as much as defensive. Stocks would plummet. The economy would be heavily affected. It'd be a nightmare. It's never going to happen.

Itll be even funnier if they lost them under trump.

I'm gonna drink a whole bottle of sake to celebrate
> b-but how will i protect myself from m-muh big govt?

Hahaha. Tell that to our fucking gold...

I'd love it if they actually tried this
It'll seriously spark the new civil war

How are yuros brought up to hate guns? Do they teach anti-gun shit in the schools or what?

we don't hate guns. Though if it happens it'll be a great fucking habbening. Use your brain numbnuts.

you said the same thing 2 days before pic related happened.

>Though if it happens it'll be a great fucking habbening

what the fuck are you even talking about.

>what is 9/11

burgers are gonna lose thier guns lmao the absolute state of them

there's a difference between public property and a mans home user

>Been saying that for 200 years since the last time they tried to take our guns.

They're still sore 200 years later, sad!

Hah, sure we hate guns. Guns kill people, and we don't know what trauma a shooter has so we're really sorry for them instead of the victims. Also, killings by truck or car or knife are accidents. Has nithing to do do with the intention to kill. But legally owned guns do, so let's restrict and hate on that

Impossible. There are ~380,000,000 guns in the country. They are protected by a god given right to own them. If we assume 50% of the country willingly give theirs up, you still have ~190,000,000 guns. Are the police going to go kicking down doors, door to door, for every house in the country to take them? How do you think these heavily armed citizens, who have been stockpiling and preparing for this exact scenario will react to the government stripping away their rights, breaking into their homes, and taking their property?

You'll run out of police.

>9/11
>faggot nightclub
>san berdino

Damn, son.

haha yep. (((us))) whites are so bad ammirite?
>rubs

Nope, it ain't gonna happen.

Bring that shit on. I'll go get some popcorn.
Make sure to post livestreams so we can watch because obviously won't be covered by msm.

it'll never happen. amending the constitution is next to impossible. the only thing that could get rid of the 2nd amendment is an armed revolution...oh wait