A button that kills are people who currently have their hair dyed pink. do you press it? does the world become better...

a button that kills are people who currently have their hair dyed pink. do you press it? does the world become better? what are the political implications?

a button that kills are people who currently have their hair dyed an unnatural, impossible color. do you press it? does the world become better? what are the political implications?

I don't think the world would miss anyone with their hair dyed an unnatural color.

>unnatural, impossible color

That's a huge chunk of women.

Linda in HR dies.

But that bitch robbed me of my PTO, so I don't feel bad.

im pretty sure dying your hair a crazy colour is the current way of saying "this bitch bites"

my step daughter would be one of them, she's a feminist....I wouldn't stop you desu...

>do you press it?

without hesitation

do you know how many poor old conservative women you would be knocking off?

emphasis on old

dare i say is, your wife's daughter?

>be autistic beta male
>slim pickings. No gf.
>reduce chances of finding mate by killing of portion of women

Sounds gay

yes....ex wife now

im sorry for you, autistic beta male haha

i would

Would kill off a shitload of women, but not a lot of men, further empowering the remaining women to a ridiculous degree.

where's the button for black two time felons?
Do you press it?

Felons? Why not just all of them?

because white felons dindu nuffin

because if a fellow white broseph rapes your wife, it's not a crime, it's friendly white pride banter

>an unnatural, impossible color

btw, i thought chinks were all about science and shit. what's wrong with using our scientific knowledge to transcend the limitations of nature?

ching chang chong cheng HADOUKEN

where is that implied you trash born into english native country and yet having such 0 reading comprehension

>a button that kills are people who currently have their hair dyed an unnatural, impossible color.

what is and isn't natural is subjective. and obviously if you can dye your hair, it's not an impossible color

autistic retard lmao impossible to be born with
>inb4 some medical conditions which make babies have purple hair
yeah yeah autistic retard i see you 1000 moves ahead

Female Sup Forumslack here, I've dyed my hair unnatural colors often, mostly because I like alternative and J-Fashion. It was always just a fun thing to do in my area (a very rural one) and never a political statement. I supposed Tumblr and femnazis fucked me over on that one. Too bad there isn't a button to just get rid is SJWs in general.

People with died hair should be held in derision

noooo dude noooo whatchu mean!?

>impossible to be born with

what is genetic engineering. my god you're dumb. the chink high IQ is definitely a meme

do you drive a car, use the internet, have air conditioning, use a cell phone?

>kill everyone but violet/purple-haired women
A good portion of the SJW group will be gone. The world becomes better, and there are still women who can stand out and give people a hard-on.

you're truly autistic retard. also what's that butthurt from chinks? im not even chink btw, so contain your autism, retarded whoreson. go latch on to some individual words once again. dumb whoreson.

What about the button that gives me a good who loves me for who I am?

a button that shortens your life to a third of what was otherwise remaining, but also gives you an unconditionally loyal loving partner who dies 30 seconds after you eventually do

press?

How about a button that kills all circumcised men? Would press without hesitation.

all's well that ends well :)

>keep button
>organise gibs giveaway on the street for refugees as long as they dye their hair to "promote all colours" and the gay flag
>fabricate terrorism attempt at the event with expressed hatred towards "fucking nigger clowns with colored hair"
>wait for manifestations of people dying their hair in protest within the week
>press the button and turn that y in dye into a sweet i

devilish

If I took the second option and kill everyone who dyes their hair an unnatural color then literally every woman on the planet will die.

I'll definitely take the first option though. The world will have fewer fat people, whores, people with meaningless tattoos, art students, self-described communists. I'd press a button that kills everyone with blue hair too.

There’s a girl behind me in my orgo lab who’s blonde and like 6’ and the bottom of her braid has a bit of teal dye in it. She looks like a model so no I wouldn’t press it if it was all colors of dyed hair, but if just pink then yes of course

*boop*

Did it work?

WORD

Why is Linda always in HR? I've never met a Linda outside of HR

A button that kills all bloody chinks in the world. I would press it so hard me fingers would go munted

Watch it Chrissy!

People who dye hair are almost always cultural Marxist degenerates, so yes.

I don’t wanna kill my mom

What if they are not a feminist?

Isn't that a wig?

indeed it is. her natural hair seems to be weak and thin, but it is of natural color.

fuaaaarrkkk