Enjoying your right to bear guns cuckmericans?

enjoying your right to bear guns cuckmericans?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=391_1506104742
liveleak.com/view?i=148_1503440602
liveleak.com/view?i=ccf_1499922885
liveleak.com/view?i=7b9_1503476414
liveleak.com/view?i=aa5_1433287755
liveleak.com/view?i=ae7_1439626512
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_de_Janeiro_school_shooting
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateus_da_Costa_Meira
youtube.com/watch?v=lbT1NHOMPt8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=vvk0A0KTc1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UMA

yeah.

A fucking brazilian?

Brazil fagot.. whats this?
liveleak.com/view?i=391_1506104742

I don't mind weapons as long as you aren't allowed to carry them around in public

One post by this id.

oh and whats this?
liveleak.com/view?i=148_1503440602

no one cares sven go clean Achmeds cum out of your wife's snatch

Now, please show me several murder rampage committed by ordinary people just because they weren't having a good week and easy access to guns happening in my country.

Please, go ahead. I'll wait.

You'll find 2 cases like this.

No black people in this shitty forced meme.

Hi Shill.

>I need mah ruger cuhnceel carry to pruhtekt me from th-

*gets shot in head from hotel room 600 yards away *

You know how I know youre from up north?

are you enjoying having a comprable murder rate with massive gun control laws?

Some fun facts.
Brazil has a bigger gun violence problem than America.
Western Europe has had a comparable number of spree killings over the past few years.

Meanwhile, Poland, Switzerland and Czech Republic are perfectly safe, even though we differ a lot in terms of our gun laws.

It's almost as if the problem lied with multiculturalism and failed leftist policies, and not firearms.

History is going to judge you harshly, jungle monkey.

i don't need to, you Brazilian nogs getting fucked in the ass by criminals produces enough liveleak material for generations

yep

liveleak.com/view?i=ccf_1499922885
liveleak.com/view?i=7b9_1503476414
liveleak.com/view?i=aa5_1433287755
uh oh
liveleak.com/view?i=ae7_1439626512

?

>I need my fire extinguisher to protect me from small fir-

*neighbours gas line blows, killing you instantly*

"There is a specific scenario in which this vital piece of safety equiptment does not work, therefore it is completely useless in all scenarios" -- You, being a retard, 5 minutes ago

Oh, and by the way. Very few people from outside Poland know that, but we almost had an active shooter incident a few years ago.

Some psycho tried stealing an AK rifle from a commercial firing range. He shot his instructor and started packing up the ammo. Unfortunately for him, range owner was notified about the situation by the girl working at the reception. He then engaged the shooter, armed only with his pistol. Despit the fact that fighting someone armed with a rifle using a Glock sounds like a losing scenario, he managed to contain the shooter until the police arrived and the shooter had no choice but to surrender.

This is how civilian gun ownership really works.

Guns account for 1.3% of the annual deaths in the country. 64% of those are suicides. Meaning 0.46% of annual deaths are fire arm related homicides.
Not an issue I'm concerned about.

>Brazil has a bigger gun violence problem than America.

You are right.

But it's a different one, with different motivations and explanations.

For instance, the law in my country is too soft with criminals - for instance, if you are underage and you kill someone you can only be sentenced to 3 years in a detention center to "teenagers", and then you are free.

But, you know what we don't have in Brazil (And please, Google it, if you don't believe me):

We don't have "common non-criminals people" deciding to kill a bunch of people with guns just because they had a bad week or two (or just because they are bat shit crazy) and had an easy access to guns.

You won't find this kind of problem here. It's a different problem than people have in the US.

There are only two cases of crazy people going into murder rampages in the history of my country. It's those two, one in the 90's and other in 2011:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_de_Janeiro_school_shooting

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateus_da_Costa_Meira

>Brazil
>Please show me several murder rampages

Do you know where you live?

Are you retarded? Or you don't understand English?

>"committed by ordinary people just because they weren't having a good week and easy access to guns happening in my country."

These people are all criminals, it's a gang related crime kind of thing. That's not what I asked for.

Yes, my country has a problem with violence. But it doesn't have a problem with common people non-criminals killing other people with guns.

>committed by ordinary people just because they weren't having a good week and easy access to guns happening in my country.

You forgot that, champs.

Wait, you are dumb for real? This is not a bait? Fuck

>We don't have "common non-criminals people" deciding to kill a bunch of people with guns just because they had a bad week or two (or just because they are bat shit crazy) and had an easy access to guns.

This usually doesn't happen in poor communities. If you consider the number of people living in similar conditions to wealthy communities in the United States, two is a ridiculously high number.

You also don't have a problem with terrorism, because you simply aren't relevant enough.

Like I've said before, West Europe has had a similar number of spree killings over the past few years, but the profile was slightly different (more cases of terrorism, less cases of weird people on weird prescription drugs doing weird things).

Guns are not the issue here.

So basically your country is a third world toilet and you'd like to tell us how to run our affairs?

How about mind your own fucking business, Gustavo.

Confirmed bait, no one is this retarded; Not even a third worlder from Brazil is this retarded.

Retarded or pretending?

And to reiterate, this problem is essentially all about disgruntled, disenfranchised middle-class people doing really awful things due to psychological issues, often made worse with psychoactive prescription drugs.

Even 2nd generation muslim terrorists in Western Europe fit this profile to some extent - they feel like they don't fit the rest of society, they radicalize, they go on a killing spree. They don't even always go for guns. Bombs and big-ass vehicles are a thing too. Somehow this isn't a common occurence in, say, Switzerland, where left-wing governments haven't been fucking with the middle class over the past 50 years. Somehow it's almost always the United States, France, or United Kingdom, where the ruling left-leaning elites have made life relatively miserable, at least compared to their expectations, for a lot of middle-class people.

Banning guns would actually make this problem worse, as collecting guns and marksmanship training is generally a middle-class hobby.

If someone stopped the commies from making the world miserable for everyone affected by their decisions, you'd quickly notice that less people are inclined to lash out against the society in general. This applies to both low-level thuggery common in poverty-stricken areas and spree killings that keep happening in the West these days.

Also, it'd be nice if the media stopped giving those sick fucks so much attention, as they've become a major part of the problem by now.

>Terrorist attack in Europe where barely anyone dies
>Americans "HAHAHAHA WHAT A HELLHOLE, THE ABSOLUTE STATE"
>Another frequent mass shooting in America where tons of people die and more are injured
>"DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING, DON'T YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF US"

Shut up you filthy monkey. UMA

How are yuros brought up to hate guns? Do they teach anti-gun shit in the schools or what?

Oi, m8, bin that I thought. Don't want the bobby's to come nix you lad

> Can't have guns
> Have a murder rate over 5 times higher

U
M
DELICIA

saved

> Utoya
> Bataclan
> barely anyone dies

It's pretty much the same thing, but when it happens in America the bad guy sometimes gets shot before doing any real damage.

deciding to kill a bunch of people with guns just because they had a bad week or two (or just because they are bat shit crazy) and had an easy access to guns.

The only thing you have access to is dirt. You niggers can't even afford shoes. You're literally monkeys. And you also eat them

I went to a German elementary school one time and they literally have pledges where they swear to never pick up a gun if they find it on the ground and always report it to authorities. It was like the Pledge of Allegiance, the entire class has to say it in unison

That's OP when he leaves his dirt hut.

>tfw ypu hate frewdpm
>tfw youd lpve to enslave amerikkja
"safw spaces, kuz being a slavw is worth it"

imagine if those 26 kids had guns, the shooter would've been stopped very quickly

>liveleak.com/view?i=391_1506104742

LMAO IT'S A FUCKING DIVE OF THE WORST IMAGINABLE WAR ZONE HAHAHHA
BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=lbT1NHOMPt8&t=1s

LMAO

holy fuck the pledge of non gun cuckery

No because I live in Hawaii and while they can't seem to bust the legacy meth and child trafficking networks protected by the local political networks, I get put under surveillance and railroaded with falsified paperwork through a corrupt judicial system because I was allegedly overheard referring to the U.S. Constitution in a positive manner and legally owned a gun.

It didn't help that I tried to fuck up and turn in some pedos and scum preying on homeless people so I guess it was my fault.

How to spot a false flag

youtube.com/watch?v=vvk0A0KTc1M

>no one is this retarded
You vastly underestimate just how stupid the typical liberal golem actually is. Sharejew didn't hire this nigger for his smarts.