Is austria the most degenerate nation in western europe?

is austria the most degenerate nation in western europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Moarpheus/image/X25W-nDSGa4nQSAYVjosPA/
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that bulging larynx from childhood hormone therapy. so sad.

I hate her smug face. I wanna punch it

I would say Sweden or UK

Well, shit yeah. Didn't you see Irwin's kid doing the lesbian thing today?

Kikes pls

holy fuck, that image never fails to make me cringe

Lots of competition there....

Vienna isn't Austria

Young people here are very gluttonous. They pick it up from Americans. No sense of duty or pride in a lot of them. I'd have to say that we have the most people "woke" and the most people (((asleep))).

No. It had to be either Sweden or Germany. By far the most cucked.

No,Germany is.
now fuck off back to South Italy

>the eternal italian being butthurt
BATTLE OF LISSA NEVER FORGET

at the very least vienna has a beautiful architecture, everything else in austria is dogshit (with the sole exception of salzburg)

DELET

Austria just banned the burka so now mustafas wifes hooknose is out there for everyone to fap on. Limpwristed self hating krautfags otoh...

you are not making any argument. Britain is a cucked shithole and that's a damn fact.
you got any other joke politicians to name other than Nigel Farcuck from UKIP or MI5 shills from Britain First, or can we admit that you live in a shithole whilst South Germany and Austria are basically a paradise?
like, open a fucking history book and check for "how bad" it has to get, for us to even start giving a fuck, and so far your inbred shitskin friends with their inbred cousin marriages, look like a joke
fucking shitalian whoreson you can stop lying this instant

what parts of austria have you been to

that's rich, a snownigger talking shit about how cucked other nations are. the whole political landscape of your country is based on how sexy putin looks when he's barechested, you're a nation of cryptofags and you don't even have the honesty to admit it

youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
u know, if I gave a fuck I'd go watch some """italian tv""" for 10 seconds to spot the first nigger, but I'd much rather just call you a cucked shitskin, because that's what shitalians are tbqh
don't know what all the fuss is about, it's not like you guys don't absolutely LOVE it
what's it been now, serious?
5 decades of nigger migration?
well done!

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

>Nice architecture
That's ONE district and some dispersed buildings Same goes for Salzburg. Fucking tourists, it is really time to introduce a tourist tax on everything, like 200% tax.

dont let the finns see you post this

Nah

Anyway I was in Graz last year and your pasha is full of subhuman nigger whores. The only fuckable chick was from hungary.

My nation has huge amounts of beautiful, arable land with the majority of people living in places with virtually zero Muslims whatsoever. My nation has an amazing maritime history, and resilient people. It also holds a huge Gen Z population, being the most conservative in decades.
You live in a disgusting tundra with a Muslim population three times per capita as large as the UKs, with no money, and little to no hope. Germany has 40% of under 5s with a non-eu migrant background. Austria is a piddly little nation, and whilst I'm sure it's very nice, it will do nothing of significance in the future.
Don't step to the Anglo. Remember the light brigade.

>Austria is a piddly little nation, and whilst I'm sure it's very nice, it will do nothing of significance in the future.
>literally started two world wars

That's not true and you know it. Still good job in triggering the Austrians ITT
t. Italiano

Future. Austria has a very nice past friend.

I don't understand what I'm supposed to be seeing in this pic?

I was at the soccer match between italy and croatia at san siro in milano. The stadium is impressive but the prices in milano are gay as fuck. 15euros for 0.5l of heineken. Also many jobless mudslimes and niggers casually hanging out and stalking prey.

Austrians are Germans with extra autism

Two uruks

>Gen Z population, being the most conservative in decades.
This meme needs to stop.

>implying we wont start the third one as well
just wait

>zero muslims
Although a cancer, is not a fucking race. Stop bullshiting the honest people. We all know what kind of subhumans post from Britain. From mulattos to part jews and part gypsies to trannies. Just open Brit/shit/. 8million non-whites in Britain, James. More than in Germany or Sweden. Highest rate of race-mixing in the Western world. 90+% of all adult negros in your country are in relationships with non-blacks, mostly white. More biracial children than any other Western country. The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws and eugenics to get rid of weak genes.

Portuguese are niggers with extra European.

whats the women like there? are they friendly or generally stuck up?

i've worked with some austrian guys they seemed reserved. and weren't very open.

Considering their Eurovision entry a few years ago... Definitely.

What's this?

fuck off, we're full

Russians are alcoholics with extra wife beating

she is sexy as fuck... would bang

Austrian women are shit tier, just like most western chicks

That's why so many men here get women from our eastern neighbors

yeah russia, full of muslims.

isn't it time you march those scum cunts out of your motherland?

shit? as in ugly or just materialistic sluts aka useless women.

women in their 20's and early 30's are addicted to mobile phones and think there they deserve a billionaire supermodel boyfriend.

why do you use that degenerate as your OP?
>dated a nigger and a POO
>has stated in her Ask FM that she has no preference of race for dating/marriage
>is a civicnationalist (pic related)
>is partly Jewish (her grandfather's side)
>won't ever address the JQ
kys

Are you trying to suggest that Portuguese have good genetics? You are Portuguese, not European or White. Say it with me: "Portuguese aren't European" -- because they aren't.

Again, you can claim to be genetically on the same league as the Anglos, Germans or Scandinavians, but the fact is that those are a proud people who have great nations which are hugely successful. Portugal is so shitty nowadays that Brazilians given the chance of acquiring citizenship there would refuse. You know why? Portugal, a nation of people that have existed for millennia, has already had its GDP overtaken by Brazil, a nation of literal mongrels and niggers, with little chance of recovery. Portugal is a nation whose only recent achievements have been electing a Indian Prime Minister and burning cars whenever the IMF passes off a new austerity measure to stop you people from squandering money on useless shit, like niggers do.

And now you wanna play the SS officer who decides who's got enough good enough of a genetic makeup to compare themselves to you? Telling Russians, a country who's achieved infinitely more than you have even though they are also a nation with a considerable amount of mongrels and shitskins that they aren't good enough for you?

Plus, like I said, you aren't even a old traditional university graduate or business owner, if anything. The joke is on me for replying to a literal LARPer.
>Austrian men
>blood mixing cucks who can't "redpill" a chick to submit to their will and adopt their racial and ethnocultural traditional values
Those are rootless degenerates with Austrian DNA, not Austrians

>Russian
>Homo Sapiens

Pick one

It's been quite a long time since we should have started the racial purification of European homelands and it's colonial fortposts. Let's not pretend that Australia has it any good. It was horrible judging by the last Census. Pure Anglo-Celtics aka Australians are 75% of the CITIZEN population. Half a million of population are part abo subhumans; may seem like nothing, but it's a literal genetic poison, that threatens the very existence of the Anglo-Celtic racial hygiene, as mixing with some 1/16 abo """white""" is not frowned upon. Expect the number to rise to 3 million in a generation, if you don't get racial laws asap
>half a million of pure coons
>resources and land bought off by China
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
>no guns
>hate speech laws
>censorship of media and films
>expensive for it's citizens

I dont get it either. She looks like she had a stroke whenever she opens her mouth. Also those man hands.

Kill yourself Moarpheus aka Peter from Spokane Washington

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Moarpheus/image/X25W-nDSGa4nQSAYVjosPA/

don't know where you got 75% from, it's more like 85-88% , 8.5 out of every 10 people are european.

the majority of non white people in australia are only residents. not citizens. majority of them are chinese. followed by indians.

abo's are ok, they keep to themselves and majority of them still live in their tribal lands. which is useless baron land anyway.

Says the italian living in ruins and piles of waste.

Austria is fucking beautiful

i have 2 shotguns and 3 rifles, media is not censored by the government is it more or less voluntary, seeing majority of media in australia left leanings. hate speech laws dont have much groundings and yes somethings are expensive, but it generally ok. the wages are good. not unless you go a shit bottomfeeder job.

most non whites live in sydney and melbourne, everywhere else is 90% white.

ROASTIE GETTING TOASTIE

>austria
who?

Butthurt 5'1 Shitalian detected.

It is always OK to punch a Nazi.

In Vienna and I think some citities in Germany they show at the pedestrian crossing light, two gays or two lesbians (green light walking).

I was in shock when I saw that.

France

your own census dipshit
>it's more like 85-88%
wtf part-abo mongrels are Anglo-Celtic now!

Quote related. "I propose that 100,000 degenerate Britons should be forcibly sterilized and others put in labour camps to halt the decline of the British race." Winston Churchill

Abos should be killed, part abos deported with the rest of non-Northwestern Europeans. Aka people who built Australia

Basically this two posts are "I'm cucked, but not that much" denialism

go fuck you, angelo. some day we will take south tyrol back u italian shitskin assholes

butthurt about what exactly?

holy fuck, ivanov, you need to chill, i get that today you still haven't looked at your daily pics of barechested putin riding a bear today but this is not the proper thread to vent your frustration. yes, italy is in an unfortunate geographical spot when it comes to the immigration crisis, nevertheless our country is still much whiter than yours. also, do you really want to shit on other countries for having censorship and hate speech laws? have a look at your own homeland instead of getting drunk every night, mr foetal alcohol syndrome

You can take it, that place is uselss and just a drain of money

Italy is barely 3% White and that's during a high tourist season

Said the slavic nigger
We are 100% white european, your absolute anally devastated butthurt will not change that.
Now go back to fucking your cousin Vladimir

Being max 1,60cm, living with mum (mammoni), having shitskin and brown eyes, get outbreeded by germans in Tirol (southern part), italian females fleein from your smelly country (can't even keep your streets clean), having shit payment, being unemployed, and much more. It's your choice, Fredo.

south tyrol pays a lot of fees for you niggers in rome that's why you want even more money from our brothers there.

S Ü D T I R O L

>We are 100% white european
Take a look in a fucking mirror

Don't worry, Shitalians will go extinct soon, even their females prefer some smelly small Somali (who is bigger than the avg. Shitalian).

was heißt da hinausgezüchtet? das ist genau umgekehrt, diese dreckigen spaghetti-fresser romanisieren südtirol seit der abspaltung

Don't lie, you're a Shitskin and chances are high a mammoni

eat shit, you shitalian hobbit
I bust fat loads on yo mama's forehead then bitchslap her into the kitchen so she can make me a pizza, how's that for degeneracy

Schau dir mal die Geburtsraten von Spaghetti-Manlets und Deutsch-Österreichern an.

Not even close.
Crusade soon.

that's one of the models from the promo material for Red Alert 3

das schon. aber wenn du das diachron betrachtest, siehst du, dass südtirol wahnsinnig italinisiert wurde

>typed Jamal in his mom basement

Nope, their most degenerate national pastime is incest which pales behind the shit Germans and especially Scandinavians do to get off.

Also Italy is a non-country which is younger than fucking Belgium.

>Being max 1,60cm
???
>living with mum
beats sharing a 10 square metre flat with abdul and jamal while working part time at burger king
>having shitskin and brown eyes
a tiny portion of the southernmost island has a few brown people meanwhile you welcome thousands of raghead and beg them to breed with you
>get outbreeded by germans in Tirol (southern part)
we don't even consider them italian, they're just a different kind of refugees, not a big surprise they breed like rabbits
>italian females fleein from your smelly country (can't even keep your streets clean)
they don't go to >austria though?
>having shit payment
yes, I'm sure the 3rd biggest contributor to eu doesn't pay salaries
>being unemployed
citation needed

>yes, I'm sure the 3rd biggest contributor to eu doesn't pay salaries
So you just admitted having no idea and being a NEET leech. Get a job failure.

Italians are niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

>Two of my ancestral homelands are fighting

Just like my parents...

Why so defensive, Luigi?

Hello mein name is Rudolf. I am 170 cm, i am genderkin transgeneder and suck cock everyday. But at least i'm not a manlet italien lol xDD now excuse me i have to pray mashallah

>implying that's not true
>implying i don't have a job

> italians will go extinct
> austria is a country with less than 10millions people and a decreasing birthrate
let's face it, austria has not accomplished nothing of significance in more than a century.

take an hard look at your own people and tell me how many of them suffer from foetal alcohol syndrome

The best woman I've ever met grew up in the austrian countryside. If you want a slut go to any bar in a city.

Austrobois can have varying degrees of chill, but most often you can bond over a few cold beers. (tap or bottle. If they take cans, show them the door.)

stay mad wagecuck

Novody cares about your heritage while you live in a melting pot with an artificial national identity, founded on cancerous Masonic and Protestant values you fucking mutt.

STOP FIGHTING IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF MY TWO ANCESTRAL COUNTRIES KEEP FIGHTING

FUCK YOU, YOU AREN'T MY PARENTS

Hey, remember when we were up against a technologically and numerically superior force whose dreadnoughts we couldn't even penetrate, but we won anyway because the commanders were too craven to engage and the admiral didn't want to risk his RAM SHIP by actually ramming something so we won by having our officers scale the masts of our ships and directing our normal ships into the enemies, ironically ramming them into submission?

Good times.

why is russia such a shit hole? It makes no sense...

>Albanian on a proxy telling who is white

It's well known that the avg. Shitalian is a disgusting brown skinned manlet.
I live in a 90 square meter flat, and enjoy a regular payment of € 1900 p.m. (after taxes)
I don't have to give up my free spaces unlike you.
I mean don't you read newspapers? There were plenty articals about Shitalians being forced to house negros in vacant rooms.
Also I'm not living in Vienna or Graz so no, no negros and arabs here.
Also tyrol is german, and when your speratists movements of Friaul-Julisch-Venetien cause trouble we gonna get our clay back.

lmao