So we haven't heard any NK news for about a week now

So we haven't heard any NK news for about a week now.
Have they simply stopped making threats? Is this how yet another "conflict" just suddenly stops because no one makes up to their threats?

Just the calm before the storm

>wink

The threats are still ongoing, it's just that MSM don't post them all that much anymore. NK said it'll destroy the US if the next joint SK-US drill goes on, yesterday.

>more rocket launches
>the odd nuke test
>more words

That'll be how it goes for a long, long time.

they will test an ICBM this weekend.

They have a major holiday in ~72 hours. They'll probably detonate a hydrogen bomb over the Pacific then. If they do the second Korean war begins.

Somehow I think it's not going to come to that.

Some sort of event on the 9th Monday. Russians have hinted at a very long range test.

Glorious Leader is prudently refraining from responding to Dotard's saber-rattling out of respext for the victims of Imperialistic Capitalism in Las Vegas.

no one has invented threats to pin on them because of vegas. over the next 3 days you should be hearing something big.

happens literally every year

Kim Jung Un is playing it so he doesn't ever get executed. There will be no real war with them.

Trump shut that little fat gook down

They've been threatening with nukes since the late 90's. Don't be surprised if we go another decade without any NK happenings.

source: wishful thinking.
It's never going to happen. This whole talk of world war 3 can be summarized as two retards flinging empty threats at each other.

Kim is still building nuclear warheads but not actively announcing it at the moment. They are testing an ICBM in the coming days though.

No doubt, this will lead to yet another redundant UNSC meeting and Drumpf tweets.... then Kim will detonate another H-Bomb, aiming to be larger than the last.

By January, we will be in direct confrontation with NK and ultimately, nuclear weapons will at some point be used.
(If China doesn't step in to decapitate Kim and usher in a new Commie puppet government in NK)

If USA goes for first strike with their nuclear weapons, China (despite muhh biggest trading partner with USA) WILL retaliate against USA. Full scale nuclear war will ensue, with other countries locking horns (I. E iran/Israel, India/Pakistan, Saudi/Qatar) will use this an opportunity to finally annihilate their opponent.

This will all take shape in 2018. NK is just a small match next to huge barrels of gasoline... one little strike and the world goes boom.

It's just theater...

are you guys at least enjoying the show?

poo in loo
o
o

i
n

l
o
o

I don't think China would actually fight the USA.
They know they wouldn't win now, but might if they wait another 50 years.

US airforce dropped a nuke on NK's test site on september 23. The same day an earthquake was reported in the NK test area, and the media reported US bombers flying further north of the dmz than ever. This is why china and NK are taking a breather

I don't get the joke tbqh

They don't have enough nukes. 200-400 is baby tier with the amount of targets the US has.

And the US can easily expend 2000 back and wipe out China.