I want independence now reee

I want independence now reee

Wales is the Belgium of the UK

Mississippi is the Poland of the South

Half of my grandparents were Welsh
Should I be ashamed of my ancestry?

And what the fuck would we do with that?

RULE THE WORLD BECAUSE WATER WILL BE WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD MWHAHA

No. I am British before Welsh. God save the Queen. Anyway, Wales wouldn't be able to survive by itself economically.

Do the english hate the Welsh? Is there a noticeable difference between an Englishman and Welshman? Are they poorer? Also, do the Welsh like Muslims?

Yes. Just say they were "British." Or say "English" is at's close enough.

t. part Welsh Anglo-American please don't tell my Irish friends

>Do the english hate the Welsh?
Not really, not anymore.
>Is there a noticeable difference between an Englishman and Welshman?
Welsh look more beady, English look more white.
>Are they poorer?
Yeah a little bit.
>Also, do the Welsh like Muslims?
Fuck no.

There is a very noticeable difference between how a Englishman, Scotsman and Irishman look in terms of facial structure. There is less of a difference between the English and Welsh but there is a difference.

On average the Welsh are poorer and house prices are cheaper.

Wales has a higher percentage of huwhites than England and a lower percentage of m*slims but there is a concentration of them in the southern Welsh cities. When you go to a small village or town in west/north Wales it is almost exclusively huwhite.

I'm planning on moving to the UK in 4 months time. Looking at Plymouth, Brighton and Cardiff right now as I have friends in all of those cities. Which one is the best?

Fuck off they're full.

I was born in the UK burgerboy so im a citizen ^_^

Then fuck off to wherever in the UK Australia's full.

>2017
>Moving to the UK (aka police state 1984esque dystopia shithole
>just kek

Definitely do not go to Brighton under any circumstances. It is controlled by the far-left SJW Green Party. The people there are absolute degenerates.

Plymouth is a nice place to visit and has a rich naval history. However in recent years it has fallen into poverty.

Cardiff is a nice place and used to be quite poor but the area has been done-up a lot in the past 20 years. Cardiff is the smallest city by far.

I have been to all of these cities and would say that Cardiff is the best in terms of size, shopping and fairly nice houses. If you want to start a family I would recommend Cardiff as well.

>Welsh look more beady, English look more white.
This is untrue.

>2017
>living in nz
>nothing happens there
>theres nothing to do
>maoris
>chinks
>earthquake #29483 this month

enjoy living on your little cuck island in the corner of the world

I went to Cardiff for a year, it's crawling with Muslims in full burka. Grangetown has shop signs in Arabic and unironic Sharia zone stickers. They're as much of a lost cause as England.

I'll just leave this here

Working in England has made me realise how different the English are to us Welsh. The English have no manners and respect.

Wales will be a L O Y A L I S T stronghold when the time comes for Britain to descend into civil war and chaos, and there's nothing you slum-dwelling incestous cunts in Swansea can do about it.

Are we the Virginians of Britain?

I don't think Somalia would let their main colony go so easily

You probably only went to the City Centre and the South. The north of the city still has a lot of poor chavs (me included) but comparatively it's nice, and the scenery is great for a Metropolitan area.

god save the queen as she fills your country with foreigners and doesnt say no to the ever growing police state?
what is wrong with you

shut the fuck up greater england

that makes no sense

>mfw civilisation restarts in Wales after the collapse thanks to our natural reservoirs and aquifers
Cardiff has the largest Muslim population in Wales so bare that in mind but it has been somewhat modernised and gentrified if that's your thing.

There's lots of somalis in cardiff.

Wales is 93% white come on down

>Half of my grandparents were Welsh
Same here, other half split between Irish and German-- both parents, myself, and all siblings blue eyes :D

lol. no it isnt

Wales as an independent country would probably be poorer than most African nations

When water gets privatised we will rule the world

Wales is a concept entirely invented by modern revisionists.

Like Ireland, Wales was only ever unified under English rule (as part of the Kingdom of England).

That being said I do really like Wales. It's just that the idea of Wales being independent is laughable.

The south is the Moldova of the USA

Welsh people are cute

Welsh lad here, 20 years ago and even more the English fucking hated us.
My aunt got shit for being Welsh when she moved to Bristol which is basically the other side of the bridge from where she lived.
Wales is the poorest country in western Europe but its still comfy and fuck muslims.

Wales literally means 'wall'. We have way too many criminal foreigners walking around here, and disrespecting the place. They have to go back!

Wales has a higher GDP and bigger population than Latvia. Last I checked Latvia was doing fine.

Stay the fuck away from Brighton.
Liberal hell hole.

Wales should be independent. Fe godwn ni eto.

North Wales was a breath of fresh air from the multicultural shithole that is the midlands
would recommend

Your Welsh is terrible J. Bevan.

Pam wyt ti'n mwyn e?

Welsh - Wessex alliance when? It's time to drive out the londostani menace.

>Your Welsh is terrible

Mocking the motto of Byddin Rhyddid Cymru as being "terrible"

Scotland's rivers and lochs contain 90% of the UK's surface water, enjoy dying of thirst Daffyd.

Then why the fuck did the English huns drown Tryweryn to give the scouse water?

yes. Youre basically just a swarthy potato nigger

nice anglo flag

No. The English on the whole really like the Welsh. It's more the Scots that a lot of English people dislike, though that has only arisen in the past few years.

can't we just all agree to hate scotland instead?