White Sharia will save the West...

White Sharia will save the West. Christianity is a weak cuckhold religion so our only three options are to go back to Paganism (unlikely), continue to let atheism destroy us or embrace the tide of Islam and adopt Islam just like we adopted Christianity and made it a religion in our own image. By doing this we will bring vigor and strength back into the West. Islam will:

- will triple our birth rates
- end white guilt
- bring back traditional gender roles
- make our men stronger and our women submissive
- end usury and Jewish control
- abolish LGBT
- abolish feminism
- remove all degeneracy from our nations
- remove crime through the installment of punishments as found in Sharia law (this will be great for America)
Etc etc.

Islam will save us from total collapse and it is our duty to embrace this religion, it will also immune us from all criticism because leftists are pro-Islam and by embracing it we are basically making ourselves immune from criticism.

Stop falling for Jewish lies straight from Islam which teach you to hate and despise Islam because it's the number one threat to Jewry today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3NrKqElA6c
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=lCqW3qAedpc
youtube.com/watch?v=1dmoHxiK69Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>go back to Paganism
>unlikely

Still more likely than embrassing the degenerate pedo desert cult of islam

fuck off, lebshit

Or perhaps we shouldn't because islam is obviously false and flawed.
I don't think you understand why people follow religion. I don't try to live by the teachings of Christ because they're cute, or because of muh heritage or even because they keep society healthy and strong.
I follow Christ because he is the Lord and his teachings are the truth.
I will never bow to that goat molester religion or it's paedophile prophet because it is false and evil.

>White Sharia

haha, based

Dumbest Christcuck shit I've ever read

Fuck off, kangaroonigger.
We're not taking any of your suicidal advice.

why do we have to become muslims for all of that stuff? we just need to come together and keep winning the culture war online, 10% of the country is far-right and growing. we need more videos of insane leftists (nov 4th will provide plenty of this) and more stuff pointing out anti-white hate attitudes in the media. keep pushing white genocide and and the fact that (((they))) are the ones behind it all

White Sharia would work

>anti LGBT
«The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men» {72 :774}
«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds» {7:80}
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing» {26 :165-166}

>promotes fertility
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving» {3 :227}
«Marry the one who is loving, means, the one who loves her husband; and the one who is fertile, is the one who bears a lot of children» - ‘Awn al Ma’bud {6/33}

>anti feminism
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls» {2:223}
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means» {4:34}
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» {4163}
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility» (Al Bukhārī)

>crime
«The male thief, and the female thief, you shall mark, cut, or cut-off their hands as a recompense for what they earned, and to serve as a deterrent from God.» {5 :38-39}
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.» {1455}
«If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did (sodomy) publicly, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.» {38:4447}

and you think degeneration will end with that? Nationalists are the same degenerates. Having sex before marriage, drinking like fucking retards, running around half naked etc etc it will never change. Islam is the only answer.

White Sharia is the way of the future.

Daily reminder that Hitler praised Islam and saw Christianity as a cucked religion.

What we need is a civil war followed by a final Global War. There must be total purification. All leftists must die. 90% of the Brown must die. Degenerates must die. Islam must be eradicated.

Guns are not the problem. They are the solution. Those who do not understand this are also the problem. Their elimination is the solution.

The world is the inheritance of the Sons of the West. All other lines are subhuman and must be eradicated.

Demographics are not destiny. If you don't like what you see on the streets of your community, go to war.

Nice flag. Whatcha doin' Rabbi?

BLASPHEMY

Soapy bullshit. If you genuinely believe in religion then you are retarded. Religion is a tool to strengthen a people - Christianity is so disgustingly vile because it works in opposite to that, it weakens a nation and cucks them.

As Hitler said, imagine if Europe had converted to Islam rather than Christianity. We would have never been cucked and we would still rule the entire world.

Isnt Goebbels just writing propaganda to lure Christian Germans over to Nazis? Even with all that, Nazis had hugge problem with Catholics and Christians.

The post about Hitler and Islam is well attested.

Fuck no, I want to eat pork withoit being lynched.

Daily reminder that hitler is a disgrace to the white nationalist cause.

fuck off abdoolah

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3NrKqElA6c

>, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

> "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

>"ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."

Is this what shills are trying to do now? Advocating Islam on Sup Forums hoping it will make all the "evul white natiunalistzzzz" here muslims? lol

Islam is a hateful, degenerate and disgusting ideology.

most aus posters are unemployed lebs

t.Bosniak

>hateful

What site do you think you're on?

It unironically happened. A white neo nazi convert killed his friends over blasphemy

Fuck off Pole, it wasn't Hitler's fault your people chimped out over Danzig.

>not embracing a Christian version of Sharia

Europeans and whites thrive with the Christian doctrine, the liberal version you see is a satanic version of the true Faith. Islam will only stop invading if our women and muslims respect our men, and if we . The Orthodox and Coptic Christians should be the prime example, since they have a xenophobic culture that can resist islamic influence.

not pushing a pro christian aspect ither, i dont think religion would have made it into the new world, i think we would simply praise for a long successful nation valuing health body/mind and the will to travel into space, Hitler loved the thought of aliens, this goes against the grain of God. typically idk im just a dude

Muslims invading Europe, again, and you're just gonna give up?

Ultimately Hitler realized religion was a tool to strengthen the masses of the people. Religions are useful for preventing degeneracy and making people care about their nation. However, if a religion cannot do this, for instance Christianity, it is utterly useless.

Islam is shit, so utter shit it will turn even greatest race into apemen.
There is a two main reasons of that:
Islam bans many forms of culture, such as music or depiction of man. Hope you like your new cultural revolution, just like Chink one.
Polygamy. There is no greater way to shoot yourself in the leg than to implement polygamy in society, hope there is no need to explain why.
The only really good thing about Islam is usury ban.

>Hitler dindu nuffin wrong!
>He wuz good boy!
You're not going to convert anyone to Pisslam with that.

If Hitler had won, the West would have remained dominant and would still control the world. If Poland had won, it would have been absorbed by the Soviet Union anyway and made no difference. You must think of the greater good.

very true, this is how he started everything, but the endgame would be nothing more nothing less of 1 worshiped Reichsadler

thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

silly me
Reichsadler

>back to Paganism?

Islam is a full blown pagan cult dipshit!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=lCqW3qAedpc

will the crescent moon god save us all and give me all those virgins o mighty one?

I cant wait to fuck virgin 8 year old girls like Mohammad/Muhammad (not sure which is the real prophet) when I get to heaven!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=1dmoHxiK69Q

Read thouse verses quoted lel its all lies. Such images are for retards who dont read, who just listen. clap clap

>Implying that pagans weren't paedo ....

>g*rmans win
>convert everyone to islam
>people take up the habit of goatfucking and incest
>progress halts, whole world stuck in 1950
>eventually regresses to 950
Vs real life
>poland, us, uk,ussr and co. win
>half of Europe forced into communism, other half liberal democracy
>us and co. dismantle empires, leaving nigs to fend for themselves
>us fights ebil gommies all over the world
>meanwhile eastern euros grow tired of communism
>fuckthisshitimout.jpg
>ussr falls
>yugos start killing each other, us picks a side and stops them
>mudslimes knock down wtc buildings and part of the pentagon in us, 3000 people die
>us fights even more "ebil gommies" in middle east
>fucks up the region
>arms future isis
>isis awakens, steamrolls through much of iraq and syria
>meanwhile nigs give up on governing countries and swim into europe
>poor pakis, nigs and afghans pose as syrians to get into europe
>migrantcrisis.jpg
>west euros open up ass for "refugees", tells east euros to do the same
>they don't do it
>"refugees" start replacing west euro populace
>east euros sit and watch
Now which is better?

Lol you forget without Western Euros you uppity fucking Poles are just going to get annexed by Russia. I hope they do it and BTFO Poleshits. Poland belongs to Russia.

You would still clean our toillettes though no matter what we would have done.

I wanna be a Muslim women though

>triggered muslim hiding behind nazi flag

>You would still clean our toillettes though no matter what we would have done.
In one, we are dead.
In the other, we have to clean the toilet of Europe from the human waste known as Islam.
>inb4 lebensraum wasnt a thing

>Poland belongs to Russia
Russia is our imouto...

>Belgian Jew detected

Lmfao those verses aren't even true
>crescent moon god
doesn't exist in Islam