The big mean talk show hosts are making fun of me!

>the big mean talk show hosts are making fun of me!
Trump really is the first woman president

Roads

How are republicans not given equal time? You have fox, briebart, infowars. There all shit but thats your own fault.

Think you just answered your own question. The non shit networks won’t speak to Republicans anymore “cause they’re mean!” so they just bring on “sources” that are “familiar with their thinking”.

Thanks for bumping it from page 9 guys.

Its not about being mean its about the MSM being a brainwash machine with no opposing viewpoint but yeah defend your own brainwashing faggot

How are CNN and MSNBC not shit? I can't even differentiate them from the right wing shill networks anymore. They are all soulless propaganda machines working for Soros.

fairness doctrine!

I see Trump has taken a break from being ominous.

Liberals have cable news, Conservatives have talk radio. Just ask Rush Limbaugh, he talks against the fairness doctrine all the time. Now Trump wants to reinstate it. If media bias was as bad as you say, Republicans would never win an election

He's had the worst media coverage in 25 years.

The media is singlehandedly ensuring his second term. I don't see any scenario where the Theifocrats will ever gain any real power in Congress for at least 16 years....

yeah talk radio is as big as fucking CABLE NEWS typical leftist "its the same" arguement about every fucking thing.

The reason right wing party won the senate congress and the presidency is cos obama won that all and fucked shit up.

People dont vote republican cos of media brainwashing they are just right on most things.

You'd be surprise. Limbaugh's audience is huge, comparable to the top rated cable news channels (the top rated is FOX, don't forget)

>People dont vote republican cos of media brainwashing they are just right on most things.
Kek

>meme flag
tell me what are they so wrong about?

i guess but its hard to think those people have that big of an influence when every normie world outlet is spewing multiculturalism

Democrats will also claim they are right about most things and that's why people vote for them.

LOL Trump is getting you ready for the

THREE

REVELATIONS

OF

DONALD JOHN TRUMP

>muh subjectivity
It boils down to gibs and minorities
You have hard right voters block, being Reps
then you have illegal immigrants, single women and college kids, these are Dems
Sitting on your fat ass and saying everything sucks doesn't work because these people still vote.

CALM

These dumb Jewish media moguls dont understand that if their "news" was more unbiased maybe their ratings would increase and there fore generate more scheckals. dopes

The government gives these networks licenses.
They can make any rules they want for them.

Trump has a legitimate argument. The media is a consent manufacturing tool of the oligarchy.
In order to maintain the veneer of legitimacy, it doesn't have to work all the time. Lose battles, win wars.
The fact Trump got elected and their monopoly over public consciousness have come into question have them absolutely scared shitless.

go cry about park bench posters, Kimmel.

Why are Alt Right people the biggest snowflakes?

Weren't the park bench posters crying about Kimmel's monologues?