Daryll Rowe, 26...

Daryll Rowe, 26, 'deliberately infected 10 men he met through gay dating app Grindr with HIV texting one afterwards to say 'LOL whoops'

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HliGeedRFTU
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html#nt=oft13a-12gp1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be faggot
>spread aids and HIV
>"LOL whoops"

What a fucking asshole

He should hang

scum of the earth

>fucking asshole

umm, yes

It's bad. Not because fags have HIV but because the virus nowadays is easily suppressed. Now taxpayers will pay for 10 more truvada users.

many such cases!

this is a great thing.

Those neg holes were begging to be pozzed

Deport all FagAids

How is he an asshole? He ruined the lives of 10 faggots. He's a goddamn hero.

Let's be honest: You wouldn't care if the state didn't have to pay for the outcome.

>be chad
>decide to become degenerate homo
>get HIV
why?

Daily reminder aids is a cure not a disease.

>tfw I was pozzed by a turk

ooooh no that sucks

Seeing a lot of other gays at my college posting about this and giving sermons about the dangers of grinder and overly promiscuous lifestyles.

Aside from the virtue signalling (they're all complete sluts) it might be a good thing to wake gays up from this degeneracy. I think a reversal in the culture and ending the non stop encouragement to see sex as as common and easily attainable as a wank will go along way so hopefully this attitude becomes more common

Faggotry is disease more dangerous than any virus.

>the chad condom hole poker homo
>the virgin unsuspecting victim homo

B A S E D

>gay ""people""

Guess who's going to pay for 10 more faggots hiv treatment?

The police let him out on bail twice.

A faggot raped me 4 years ago and because I'm otherwise a khv I've never bothered to get myself tested. I'm pretty sure I'd kill him if I found out that he pozzed me.

This

>gay chad
I'm not even homosexual and I wish I looked like him
God damn .... I want to spread HIV to roasties

Lucky. Can't wait until my neghole is pozzed

>Daryll Rowe
If he's on grindr why havent we seen tons of nudes and cock pics? Seems fishy, since on grindr you are sent dick pics before anyone sees what you look like, surely there are tons of his floating around. I need them.

Not going to lie, but if someone ever gave me AIDS, there honestly wouldn't be alot to stop me from kidnapping them and torturing them for a long long time until i finally execute them.

Are you literally retarded?

The one gay marriage in my social circle ended in less than a year because they both were filthy whores. Imagine my shock.

exterminate all degenerate gays

Literally how

>we should reach out to the based gays

lol no, they deserve to die from HIV

and california just decriminalized this behavior
>latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

What a fucking hero, ruining the lives of hypersexual faggot whores.

Quick someone call Martin shkreli

i wonder how many of the ultra liberal gay men he infected previously thought that the "HIV Exposure and Disclosure Laws" were "bigoted" and the product of "evil white republican male patriarchy".

More suicidal/depressed than anything.
He was a student of mine, I was a lab TA and he was an older PhD student but of a different field of study. We hung out, he was a bit faggy but mostly seemed easy to talk to and he was the only friend I had since 6th grade. Went to his dorm for vidya and drinks one evening, next morning after I left he called me if I'd be down for "fooling around" again.

I guess you can say he poisoned the well

anecdotal evidence.. The one in my social circle has lasted happily since it was legalized in the US and they seem like they will die together of old age. Fuck off kike.

Virgin homophobe - "huh gays are ill and sin, huh, its bad"

CHAD FAGSLAYER - "i am get a HIV and move to faggot date site tonight, 'LOL whoops"

Degenerate and gay are mutually inclusive.

Holy fuck this pisses me off. And you know it's to help the pharma kikes too.

>Modern medicine allows those with HIV to live longer lives and nearly eliminates the possibility of transmission, according to state Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and Assemblyman Todd Gloria (D-San Diego), authors of the bill.

So that makes it perfectly OK, because it's only government money. I hope both these representatives have all their children raped to the point of AIDS.

I don't want this person touching anything in my supermarket, or anywhere I go, really. A leper colony of sorts would suit-- for anyone who intentionally spreads disease without consent. They can all bugchase themselves to death.

>"Modern medicine allows those with HIV to live longer lives and nearly eliminates the possibility of transmission, according to state Sen. Scott (((Wiener))) (D-San Francisco) and Assemblyman Todd Gloria (D-San Diego), _authors of the bill_.
>LGBT Jews

Pure coincidence.

Truvada is to avoid contracting HIV in the first place. If they were already on it or a generic drug, they wouldn't have got it from him and the taxpayers would be relatively spared (though still having to foot most of the bill for the preventative, which is way cheaper down the line than having HIV+ people running around for decades and getting progressively worse).

(Post isn't made by him but just goes to show that there are many queers like him over here.)

>In September 2014, Wiener announced in an online essay on the Huffington Post that he was taking Truvada, a pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) that reduces the risk of HIV infection.[51] Wiener stated that he disclosed his usage of PrEP in an effort to reduce the stigma around taking the HIV prevention medication. Wiener also cited the need for more awareness and expanding access as other keys for making PrEP successful.[52] He also worked with David Campos to support ensuring low-cost access to Truvada for pre-exposure prophylaxis against HIV after announced his own PrEP use.[53]
This faggot kike senator is literally a poz.

Pozzzzed! You know they love it.

For all the normies out there just google "bug chasing". The gays call it getting "knocked up"

HIV is nature's way of telling you to stop being a faggot

Stories like this is what convinced me to go to a conversion party. Why do I want to live in fear when I can just get pozzed and live free? 3 years now with AIDS, and I've never been happier.

this is why Leviticus says they must die. I see the truth now.

> note to GCSB, I'd never act on the stoning of gays to death, but I sure will vote for it!

You know there are multiple strains right? And you can get 'super AIDS'

>faggot removing other faggots
Is he /ourfaggot/?

yes friend, gay marriage works and it's beautiful!

>punishing faggots for degenerate promiscuity
/ourguy/
um no sweetie, you shouldn't be fucking dudes in the ass in the first place. faggot.

>neg

What does 'neg' mean? I don't understand faggots

>The monthly HIV treatment regimen costs range from $2,000 to $5,000, according to the California Department of Public Health.
>“These regimens have to be taken daily throughout a person’s life to help them live a normal lifespan,” the agency said in a statement. “With the life expectancy for HIV patients increasing, the lifetime cost of treatment in today’s terms is estimated at more than a half-million dollars.”
>In California, 126,241 people were living with diagnosed HIV infection in 2014, the last year for which records are available, according to the department.
I-insurance pays for it, goyim, it's free!

Shit, i have some liberator cruelty, but faggots make me so black pilled and i think that this is fucking top of subhumans.

How did Charlie Sheen manage to have kids with aids?

I thought HIV was passed to the baby?

Super AIDS is for pussies. I want MEGA ULTRA AIDS

Not sure if happy because of or mad because of HIV is God punishing homos and other degenerated scum.

It means HIV negative. Go watch the documentary “the gift”

Блядь, вoт coглacиcь, пaн хoхoл, дюжe я и вaтник, чтo пидopoв нaдo нaхyй yбивaть пoдчиcтyю. Этo живoe гoвнo.

I fucked over 200 shemales and I am still HIV free.
Just take PrEP idiots

Sperm cells are too small and not infected, and when it's the mother that has AIDS, it's still a relatively small probability.

Um no you should get pozd by a gay man with aids sweetie.

And this faggots want to gifting not only faggots, shit.

Mentally deranged

The day of the rope is near.

20% chance for the baby to get AIDS if the mother has it, less than 1% if it's just the father.

Пoддвaчнy пoжaлyй

Leviticus was right

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HliGeedRFTU
Common filth is kind of a cunt, but this video should be relevant to this thread.

This reads more like poor FBI honeypot work than anything

bless you

It's the faggots' own fault. Let them pay the price for their degeneracy.

STB(sexually transmitted bioweapons) are used for sterilization and eugenics.

Talked about them in a thread:

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

O the irony

The hero we deserve.

God damnit Frank you’re ruining the thread.

It only works for gays as well as it works for straights, apparently.

requesting virgin HiV vs Chad super AIDS meme

>one more penny of my tax dollars is going towards prolonging a gay man's brutal death

alright

He's literally a special interest group instead of being a voice for the people in the district he represents. Fuck commiefornia nuke us soon please.

>believing obvious fetish fiction at face value

close

Some people fetishize it and actually pursuit. They find it liberating to be able to have wanton anonymous sex in the hundreds per day. New antiviral prophylaxis like PreP therapy enable it. I don't want to get banned again for the webm of a pozz orgy where they literally inject HIV cum into each others anus with enemas. Gay activists want to normalize this.

This is fucking disgusting to read. This is one of the few times I hope what I have read is false. This is one of my few reasons I am hesitant in having children, having to let them know shit like this goes on in the world would make my blood boil

The future of california

>real police hiv case
>fiction

Burn.

Genetic weapon when? Can it also take out everyone with an IQ under 100?

I read recently HIV is almost defeated

Then I read an article about hyperresistant HIV strains

Similar news abut ghonnorea

Which is true? Do I not have to worry anymore about STD or do I?

It's almost as if promiscuity has dire unintended consequences. It's almost as if monogamy is...better...

>Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html#nt=oft13a-12gp1

Big pharma set to make a fortune.

They already exist, but for race & sex.

Not a member of the general public.

>STB(sexually transmitted bioweapons) are used for sterilization and eugenics. Talked about them in a thread:

does not make sense. In US hispanics and blacks and white trash have the highest reproduction rates and they also are promiscous and have high STD rates.
Does not seem to make them infertile. same in many african countries or SE Asia

>Better

Not getting bred repeatedly at the glory hole by random.

kys now.