Video of gay man kicking Christians out of his coffee shop

A gay man kicks Christians out of his coffee shop. Saying "if I fuck my boyfriend right here in front of you, are you going to tolerate it?" and "Get the fuck out of my store".

youtu.be/hAy08J9SFV0

Why do they expect us to tolerate them, when they don't tolerate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/bakery-pays-135k-refusing-gay-wedding-cake-article-1.2479452
youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause they're evil devil spawn

>A gay man kicks Christians out of his coffee shop. Saying "if I fuck my boyfriend right here in front of you, are you going to tolerate it?" and "Get the fuck out of my store".

How tolerant of him.

Still his store = his rules

But it will make his business look bad and he will lose customers.

>Why do they expect us to tolerate them, when they don't tolerate us?
Except we're forced by law to tolerate them. Daddy gubmnt locks up anyone who so much as refuses to bake them cakes.

I agree, his store, his rules.. however there is laws saying we can't kick gays out of our store because we need to basically be tolerant. If they are going to pass the law to one, they should pass the law to everyone. If not, then the law should be abolished.

F A G G O T

I dont tolerant them. I would never go to an AIDS infested coffee shop

homosexuals are a clear mistake

What actually happened? What caused him to explode like that? What was he holding?

this is just 1 thing compared with the hundreds of things that gays got from Christians

Religion is a protected class no?
They should sue.

Absolutely, but our country is deeply saturated in political correctness and treachery, logic is absent with most of these people, they feel they CAN do this to Christians because msm and education says it's ok since muh evil crusades hundreds of years ago.

These people are batshit crazy.

religion is protected by discrimination law over here... dude fucked up, but will likely get away with it

He's a dramatic faggot and every day has to be about him

How did this start? Was it an anti gay meet?

Christian bakery should have a right to not make fag cakes.
Fag should have a right to not make a christian coffe.

There's a difference between a black man and a nigger, this man is a nigger
>>There's a difference between a gay man and a faggot, this man is also a faggot

Probably still mad about the hiv

Of all the degenerate scum bags in the world, fruits are the most insufferable. Always riding around on a high-horse, flamboyantly flaunting their uniqueness and attention whoring. At the same time, they look for any little thing that can be percieved as an attack against them. After all, they are disenfranchised and attacked daily.
I want to see gays take the bullet first.

It was a Christian poster, nothing mean or rude, just a poster about being a Christian.

>What was he holding?
YA COCK HAHAHAHA

Anybody know where this is?

Sounds like a good law suit to me.

they don't have to make gay cakes but they're not allowed to refuse to serve cake to gay people.

The Christians posted posters about Christianity around the town. Nothing mean or rude. Just about Christianity. The owner found it, and someone or him found out that the people in his shop had posted them. He then went off on the Christian customers, telling them to get the fuck out.

^ full story from what I've read. TLDR :)

I'm a Democrat and this is wrong. Equal protection goes both ways. If it is mandated that businesses must serve protected groups. Then this guy can't just kick out Christians for their religious beliefs. These people should sue.

Who cares? Freedom of association. I'd kick fags out of my coffee shop.

Go suck that faggots dick you fucking nigger.

San Francisco

Imagine the outrage if he did that to a group of Muslims (not that he would despite them holding much more extreme views against homosexuals)

Well, that is one thing he shares with christians.

I agree, but the law should go both ways or there shouldn't be a law at all.

>Id fuck Christ in the ass....

This is why homos need the gas.

Good that we're as a society enabling these pedophilic, unstable, and diseased scumbuckets

>if I fuck my boyfriend right here in front of you, are you going to tolerate it?

>the alt-right is getting cucked by literal faggots now
hahaha

>oh I didn't realize you were a peter puffing faggot and that your hands have recently been in some dude's asshole
>puke out asshole-tainted coffee all over the place
>leave

No problems here.

Every day we stray further from God.

YAAASSS QUEEN

In sharia, any public adultery would lead to death

Gays are essentially an especially nasty bitchy hormonal female in a body of a man. Irritability, irrationality and emotional instability of a female coupled with upper body strength of a male. One of these psychotic things is prone to lash out and attack at any time and many have a physical capability to actually do some damage. Around fags never relax.

>"if I fuck my boyfriend right here in front of you, are you going to tolerate it?"

I dont think anyone in their right mind would tolerate that....

this, just go to a different coffee shop thats not infected with faggotry

Seriously, how do faggots actually get anything done when they break down into whiny quivery-voice messes so easily at the slightest hint of dissent?

And you'd be sued and your store boycotted and shut down within a week. Situations like this are simple "rights for me, but not for thee" type

the older I get the more I believe, most people are shit and they just use (current) power positions to oppress and harm and discriminate others.
Especially others who belong to a group that has done harm to their group. Probably this was a payback for the gay couple that got discriminated by a Christian bakery that denied to bake a weddiing cake for them.
So this gay individual (which was not harmed by the wedding cake case) seeks revenge against members of the Christian "tribe" who also had nothing to do with the wedding cake thing and want to show them how it feels. Humanity is so stupid gnaaaah

People are retarded in the 2015+2 what makes you think
understand their own hypocrisy is going to work?
Solution : Pay an Junky or a Abo to fire
bomb the joint, just fuck with their
insurance

>some people just want to watch the world burn

Am I the only one who thinks he should have a christian free coffee shop if he wants, and I should have a faggot/shitskin free coffee shop if I want?

On a scale from 1 to Sweden how jewed is that place?

"if I fuck my boyfriend right here in front of you, are you going to tolerate it?" tf have you ever heard of public and dicency laws and i think also i think that would break some sanitary laws they are in a coffe shop and thats just the ones off the top of my head

Jesus this thread is flying

Israel.

>I'm a Democrat and

Stopped reading right there. You're like the useful-idiot whites who supported the Haitian nigger uprising. Guess what, dindus killed them along with the rest. You've supported this anti-Christian movement in the US, now it's moved beyond what you're comfortable with (which was always the intention) and you think you can reign it back in by being reasonable and bleating about muh equality. Too bad, it's out of your hands now.

Woah, that guy is crazy! What does he think those customers are, Muslims?

Checkmate.

She said seattle in the video

>not whipping your dick out and beating off in his face
Checkmate, faggot

now post a map that shows niggers

when will the white man wake up? when will he realize the game?
INB4 "it's because they were christian, not because they were white, and the gay man was white too!"
no. if you think that's the truth, then you don't understand the full picture of what's been happening in this nation for the past 50 years, and what is underneath all of this, driving it. it's called cultural marxism and it WILL be the death of all whites (man, woman, child or gay) if we don't stand up and fight against it.

Protip: Islam hates niggers

Well said

This.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. This will be considered discrimination if the affected decided to pursue it, and the coffee shop owner will get in trouble. Since the Christian baker was forced by court to bake the gays a cake, the legal president had already been set. Since they swung the door that way already, it now can surely saying right back and hit them in their fairy asses.

also why are the christcucks so weak?

Not even surprised, I would have guessed either Seattle or San Fran

Quaker mentality of trying to hold out an olive branch to everyone. There's a reason why we hated Quakers

>president
precedent
Phoneposters be gone.

No he's being intolerant of intolerance

>they are aware that's just another way of saying persecuting what they don't agree with right?

i would say israel

holy fuck those people are pussies
The correct answer would be that you wouldn't tolerate him fucking a guy in the ass here just as you wouldn't a straight man fucking a woman
I couldn't give two shits about what he does in his bedroom but if he was doing this in front of me

Are you retarded?
No, you can't discriminate based on things like sexuality or religion, or opinions for that matter.
He can set rules like "no gay bashing" or "no gay hating in this shop" but just as much as you can't set a "NO GAYS" rule in the shop you can't set a "NO CHRISTIANS" in the shop

People want the rule of law to apply equally to everyone, not for one person to get special exceptions because other people in our society that were slighted in the past share characteristics with them. That is not justice.

>Still his store = his rules

No, it's textbook religious discrimination, a protection against which existed long before the idea of protecting gay cakes even germinated.

That you don't know this and that I do, is fucking shameful.

I can't blame him. If he's gay and they're posting anti-gay propaganda around his place he has every right to toss them out.

Fuck me, I even proof read.

kek pretty sure i saw this faggot getting his throat fucked until he puked on Gag the Fag

>anti-gay propaganda
saying "read the bible" isn't being anti-gay

>does he know about muslims?
>thats gona be shocking
>roof: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
>floor: SPLAT!

>Saying "if I fuck my boyfriend right here in front of you, are you going to tolerate it?"

So if I wanted to fuck a woman in public, in front of that sodomite, he should tolerate it?
Sodomites are mentally ill there is no doubt in my mind about that.

>when they don't tolerate us
Not all of us are retarded god nuts like you. But homosexuality is degenerate and goes against nature. It serves no purpose whatsoever for the human race. Thankfully as faggots cant naturally reproduce their DNA will die out. The question should be why do fags exist in the first place and how can we prevent them in the future.

can we at least destroy his store's ratings

Sad... my dad once took me with him on a business to california especially in the middle around Sacramento and san-Francisco.
I just went there cause I wanted to see the similarities between the driver games and real life but it was quite a fun cruise, I don't know if California as a whole is recoverable today though.

Hey, cheers to him.
If I had a coffee shop I'd like to keep muslims away from it. I just hope there comes a day when I can kick both from my country.

That's how it always starts, with this passive aggressive shit and then before you know it fags are pushing naked kids into the streets and fucking each other in public and out country is on a lifeline. The people who came before us worked incredibly hard to make sure we didn't go down that same path every other country on Earth has, only to have it be completely fucking ruined in a mere matter of decades

Asking for a lawsuit

Sodomites deserve the oven

It is in the context they were promoting.

>His store
>His rules

It's ok though when a man has to pay a $135,000 fine to two gay retards who wanted to lube their pockets.
It's ok.
Remember, you said it was OK, it isn't their cake shop.
nydailynews.com/news/national/bakery-pays-135k-refusing-gay-wedding-cake-article-1.2479452

No he will get a medal and a trip to the whitehouse

It's a private business so he can do what he wants.

BUT

Christians are protected under the Constitution the same as gays and other minorities, if these people sue he would lose bigly.

>Update
>yes yes yes please
>anything

>See Flag
>United Caliphate of Britain

Fuck off, Nigel. I'm a blue dog, southern Democrat. I've never supported any anti-christian movement. My grandaddy was a preacher and I've been a baptist all my life. Because I know better than to get constantly cucked by "muh job creators" doesn't make me anti-christian.

What I'm saying is what I've always said. If it is to be regulated by law it has to be fair.

>can we at least destroy his store's ratings
"I went in just to pick up my morning coffee. Owner was fucking his boyfriend right in front of me. Unsure if I'll be back. They forgot my sugar."

IMAJUN MAH SHOCK

By saying "read the bible" lol are you some fucking mudslime? I guarantee you those fags would have no issue whatsoever with the place being filled with ragheads talking about reading the Quran

lmao my sides.

THREAD THEME!
youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco

>Replace the word europe with western world

They're about to learn the hard way that the "forced tolerance" they've spent decades pushing for goes both ways. The same laws that the gay community exploited to harass Christian bakeries who discriminate against gays can be used by Christian restaurant patrons to sue gay shop owners who kick them out for being Christian.

>turn camera off
>break his fucking jaw and leave

as nuts as this guy seems I bet we could have us a new lolcow

why not go after a Muslim couple, though, by that logic?