According to bible being rich is a sin

>According to bible being rich is a sin.
>Christian countries are world's richest countries.
Explane this.

>>According to bible being rich is a sin.
Book, chapter, verse please.

that's false though, you uneducated heretic

It's not a sin to be rich, though. It is a sin to be selfish, unforgiving, and to not love your neighbour. It is sinful to hoard money and property because of your own greed.

Being rich isn't a sin dumb ass.

Abraham was rich.
Nicodemus was rich.
David, the MAN after God's own heart was rich.
You are quoting a passage that has a rich young man trying to justify himself to God, out of context. And ommitting the following verse which poses the question "who then can be saved?".

Fuck off kike.

You haven't even read the Bible. And the actor on your picture was a pervert who prolly fucked his own daughter,

>when leftists who haven't ever read the Bible start spouting off horseshit about what they think is in there

Jesus said, and I quote:

>It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but, I say to you, through God all things are possible.

Being rich is not an automatic ticket to Hell, and Christians are the working and underclasses of Western countries. Your middle and upper classes are godless monsters. You know, leftists.

>uses pic of noted child rapist Klaus Kinski

fascinating

I torch my ass with the Bible but I'm poor snif snif

Mark 10:25

>being rich is a sin
Did you even read it?

Wealth isn't a sin, it's in how you obtain that wealth which is the problem

Klaus Kinski was /our guy/

Is it writing to not masturbing in the Bible?
Because which christian isn't a wanker?
This religion was made for hypocrites.

Sweden's guy? Sounds about right.

What are you trying to say?

Wow, these are the kind of retard-tier thoughts that people have and need to share with the world. Depressing.

this is one of the most common mistakes that people who read the bible make, and very often its deliberate

you take a single verse, and dont even bother to read the very next line

I don't even have to explain it any further, you didnt even read the very nice line. Sad!

I highly doubt most people have. Much like defenders of Islam have never read the Koran.

None of the world's richest countries are that religious/Christian.

>Makes broad untrue claim about the principles of Christianity
>UN flag
Yeah that figures.

>accuses based German actor of rape while taking David Brock's cock deep up the ass.
>check flag
yep

>I have no argument to make
ok/

I know your cursed race has nothing to work with

I actually did make a mistake, I neglected to speak the words of God:

"With man, this is impossible, but with God, all things are possible"

Having religious people and being christian country is not the same things.

Here is the explanation, you are retarded.
>10:23-31 Christ took this occasion to speak to his disciples about the difficulty of the salvation of those who have abundance of this world. Those who thus eagerly seek the wealth of the world, will never rightly prize Christ and his grace. Also, as to the greatness of the salvation of those who have but little of this world, and leave it for Christ. The greatest trial of a good man's constancy is, when love to Jesus calls him to give up love to friends and relatives. Even when gainers by Christ, let them still expect to suffer for him, till they reach heaven. Let us learn contentment in a low state, and to watch against the love of riches in a high one. Let us pray to be enabled to part with all, if required, in Christ's service, and to use all we are allowed to keep in his service.
Mark 10:25 Commentaries

Those who prize wealth loose sight of the importance of god. Wealth isn't a sin, obsession with wealth over faith is.

Interesting.

Naw I didn't accuse him, just both of his daughters. Preparing for your evening prayer by defending pedophilia, Mohammed? Nyce.

What are you even trying to say?

the absolute love of money is a sin

being rich is not a sin

>op is a faggot

So, are you ready going to hell for not giving your money to niggers in africa?

>Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.

>And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly, I say to you, tonly with difficulty will a rich person enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?” But Jesus wlooked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

It's not an automatic ticket to hell but it makes the things a whole lot harder since Jesus literally says that he should give away his possessions and give to the poor, before further emphasising that a rich guy only has a tiny chance to go to heaven. That's a clear instruction from the man himself.

Book, chapter, verse please.

He doesn't specify what kind of poor he's talking about, so you should be fine if you donate to whites only.

Being rich isn't a sin, but being sinful makes it easier to become rich.

Being rich doesn't make you a terrible, unrepentant, sinner; but it does make it easier to be a terrible, unrepentant, sinner.

To whom much is given, much will be expected.

God will place less blame on the poor people for not feeding each other than on the rich who can afford to do so.

Wealthy people have the opportunity to shape the world in a positive way, so using their $ for evil is a double slap in the face of God.

I think it's more about being humble and not possessed of a raw lust for wealth at the expense of all other considerations

It seems like you're ready.

I'm agnostic but even I know
>it is easier for a camel to go into the eye of a needle than it is a rich man to go into heaven
Next verse is the disciples asking who could be saved.

One fucking google search shows and answer to your question

>www.neverthirsty.org/bible-qa/qa-archives/question/is-it-a-sin-to-be-wealthy/

>"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
Matthew 6:24

>"...but I say to you, through God all things are possible"
the absolute state of jap education.
"God said to him, “Because you have asked this thing and have not asked for yourself long life, nor have asked riches for yourself, nor have you asked for the life of your enemies, but have asked for yourself discernment to understand justice, behold, I have done according to your words. Behold, I have given you a wise and discerning heart, so that there has been no one like you before you, nor shall one like you arise after you. "I have also given you what you have not asked, both riches and honor, so that there will not be any among the kings like you all your days. "If you walk in My ways, keeping My statutes and commandments, as your father David walked, then I will prolong your days.”
there are countless examples. Christ's point is that the more one becomes tied to the worldly, the more difficult it is to walk the straight and narrow. "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever." After all, it is written: "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." In fact, none of us have a chance to attain the LORD's eternal salvation through our own works and innocence, for it is written, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God". And a message to my Jewish brethren, you must accept Christ, for "do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you, God is able from these stones to raise up children for Abraham."

This is not bible.

how much does Sup Forums donate to the needy every year? and no taxes do not count. $100/year here

Where is it saying that being rich is not a sin?

are you blind? the guy explains it all !

he also references the bible three times

>Matt. 6:24
>1 Tim. 6:9, 17-19
>1 Kings 11:4

>Mathew 6:24

One of my favorite verses. It can be applied to just about anything.

>I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God

Christians, explain your way around this one please

1/3 of my income.

>the guy
He is not Jesus.

Huge propability Bible is all bullshit.
Though i really really want to believe and make this whole stuff work, its even buggier than the first release of Win95. There are some hidden pearls in it, can't deny that. But i cant take a lot of things at face value as its by nowadays knowledge obvious they made it up out of hot air.

If it was okay for Abraham to be rich, for rich Solomon to build the temple and be given God's wisdom I am going to go right ahead and assume it is just fine to be rich.
If being rich was terrible I am willing to wager Job would not have been made richer after he was done being fucked with.

Funny how you left out the last part of that quote, let me help you.

>"but, I say to you, through God all things are possible.

Rich people are self centered people who only care about their own money. They don't care about god, poor people or anyone else. Only their own money!

>No one can serve two masters

>Jews are the richest people.
>Jews killed jesus.

Explain that

>>Christian countries are world's richest countries.
>Explane this.
>>>According to bible being rich is a sin.
>Book, chapter, verse please.
>Mark 10:25
>this is one of the most common mistakes that people who read the bible make, and very often its deliberate
>you take a single verse, and dont even bother to read the very next line
>I don't even have to explain it any further, you didnt even read the very nice line. Sad!
>>I have no argument to make
>ok/
>I know your cursed race has nothing to work with
>I actually did make a mistake, I neglected to speak the words of God:
>"With man, this is impossible, but with God, all things are possible"
>What are you even trying to say?

The complete and utter lack of
CRITICAL THINKING
R
I
T
I
C
A
L

T
H
I
N
K
I
N
G
OP has speaks volumes.

See:

But Jesus says that it's not okay to be rich.

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money."

This is from jesus. This explains it all

Using poverty as vanity is sin.

Read the surrounding verses.

Not being rich, but jealously guarding your wealth instead of helping others.

i give 20 euros yearly to an organisation that i will keep secret

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God; all things are possible"

this answers this op's question

This

Only thing I donate money to is wildlife preservation and cancer research

People who sin and commit horrible crimes can also be forgiven through Christ and granted entry to heaven, does this mean that murder is acceptable?

And a pile of contradictory biblical evidence indicates it apparently was just fine.

zionists

>People who sin and commit horrible crimes can also be forgiven through Christ and granted entry to heaven, does this mean that murder is acceptable?
In essence, sure.

Being obsessed by riches is a sin.
Being a hard working man who earned himself riches is what we all should be aiming for.

>implying God won't bless you if you're righteous
y'all cowards don't even converse with 900 foot Jesus

But Jesus says “Go, sell EVERYTHING you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” So you are still not right. And If you are not one who jealously guarding your wealth instead of helping others, you are cant be as rich as christian countries.

If everyone gave all their shit to the poor who would Jesus have mooched off of?

Levictus 19:15 , bitch

Klaus Kinski! Miss you man

this is what he said to his disciples at the time

You have to repent.
That doesn't mean a 'whoops sorry G-man we good we good'.

That means fucking soul-searching agony in a prison cell. After you've turned yourself in after getting away with it.
You have to willingly face and comprehend the full scope and measure of your actions, and their consequences, and then work to make up for them. Otherwise it's entirely meaningless.

There are only 2 kinds of Christians:
1. Lepers
2. Hypocrites

Everyone in here quoting the Bible stating that Jesus said it's not okay to be rich I GUARANTEE HAVE NEVER READ THE BIBLE. You really should shut up until you've read the whole thing, in context, front to back, back to front, before you go spouting off about that which you don't understand.
Paul warned us:
"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught [it], but by the revelation of Jesus Christ."
"I am afraid, however, that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may be led astray from your simple and pure devotion to Christ. 4For if someone comes and proclaims a Jesus other than the One we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit than the One you received, or a different gospel than the one you accepted, you put up with it way too easily."
"13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their actions."

i bet you are ready for the polish rosary in 20 min

>that degenerate flag
you demons really are the worst. even more so than Leafs, Krautslimes, and Kekistains.

because religious sorts only let the sort would never be heaven denied become rich.

usually people who become rich are great artists or people of vision who also look out for those down below them.

Isn't that the old testament?

>indulgence

They're hypocrites

The average worker in christian countries did not earned the most of his money by himself. He is just lucky to born in a rich society. If he were born in Africa he would earn much less for the same work . No matter how hard he has worked, he cannot claim credit for his natural gifts, or for living in the 1th world. These things are not his doing. So it cannot be said that he is morally entitled to keep all the money his talents reap.

Not true, dumbass.

The Lord says that those who follow his word shall succeed and be looked up to by those that dont. Even the heebs will be forced to admit that they were wrong, and the Lord chose another people after they betrayed him.