卐 SLAVIC GENERAL THREAD /SGT/ 卐

For thousands of years Eastern Europe has endured hardship without compare. The holodomor famine in Ukraine which killed over 12 million at the hands of communist policy. Constant war in the region has eastern Europe as the poorest in the whole of Europe.
eupedia.com/europe/economic_maps_of_europe.shtml#gdp_capita_hour
>poorest in Europe
Yet it remains full of culture. About half of Olympic gold medals are won in eastern Europe.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_at_the_Olympics
REGARDING CULTURE:
youtu.be/WvHoNFWRiVI
Ukrainian traditional music can be traced back centuries, and many folklore and customs that exist today were made known only recently via the spoken word. The communities are tight knit and family oriented.
youtu.be/JSVdi9o4qDE
youtu.be/hh5yL-UWyDg
REGARDING POLITICAL ATMOSPHERE:
>conflict with Russia wages on, which began originally with Russian encroachment, Ukrainian resistance, and conflict, the first battle occured at donetsk
youtu.be/OP1GN_oMd48
>Azov battalion leads the charge against the Russian menace, their motto "glory to Ukraine!"
youtu.be/pbkNETqlLFs
>Ukraine turns to far-right ethno-nationalism in defiance of the Russian demand of forced assimilation and compliance
youtu.be/zTAFVs17P_8
The political climate of Eastern Europe in general is much the same as Ukraine, some exceptions aside. However high alcoholism is due to poverty, sport is more practiced, pride, honor, freedom, strength, and courage also is a more practiced custom in Eastern Europe than in the west.
(All welcome, Eastern Europeans especially)

HAIL EUROPA!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rnzbq2YH2Wc
youtu.be/xkz8BVo9mWg
youtu.be/-3QmcMxFr1o
youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boryslav_Bereza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hennadiy_Korban
youtube.com/watch?v=lddCPiS2EYg
youtube.com/watch?v=E3LyOlxjBfw
youtube.com/watch?v=IDceTU1VNOM
youtube.com/watch?v=ehPqE6ykm3s
youtube.com/watch?v=qB4wn61TOxE
youtube.com/watch?v=0qlq_8UiOfs
youtube.com/watch?v=3dVs8eDOoMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_2lffRQorW0
independent.co.uk/News/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heil Europa to you too my cossack friend, and the rest of our slav fellow europeans!

youtu.be/Rnzbq2YH2Wc
>Ukrainian riots to overthrow corrupt politicians
youtu.be/xkz8BVo9mWg
youtu.be/-3QmcMxFr1o
Hail brother

Hitler loved the Slavs, just like he loved all the European peoples.

Stop spreading lies.

So far i visited Poland (Sczeczin and Gdynia), Ukraine(Kiev,Chernihiv,Chernobyl) and Bulgaria (Sofia). Amazing countries full of culture, well mannered people, beautiful architecture, and of course beautiful women. Hope i can travel to more countries in Eastern Europe in the future.

>The holodomor famine in Ukraine which killed over 12 million
The number gets bigger and bigger every time. Even kikes are not as shameless as khokhols. And yeah, holodomor wasn't only in Ukraine and millions of non-ukrainians died, too.
>Ukraine turns to far-right ethno-nationalism in defiance of the Russian demand of forced assimilation and compliance
Right. And gives all power to jews.

Slavs are mongoloid.

>ukraine

Ukrainian scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boryslav_Bereza

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hennadiy_Korban

>ukroniggers

No

What is the state of Ukraine atm?

youtube.com/watch?v=lddCPiS2EYg

I've been to Russia x4, Poland, Slovakia, Czech, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzogovina, Montenegro.

South Slavs tend to be different. Croatians are more open and friendly while Serbs are more reserved and distant, or at least the Montenegrin Serbs, they have an odd vibe.

Ruining their country, continuing to chimp out at Russia, still thinking Germany will pay them for it.

Starting to abandon the country they ruined en masse.

True that, most of the waiting staff in Krakow are Ukrainian skanks now.

Do you know if alot of ukrainian males are still drafted? And if so how come theres still Ukranian posters here. Also how is Donbass holdin up?

youtube.com/watch?v=E3LyOlxjBfw
youtube.com/watch?v=IDceTU1VNOM
youtube.com/watch?v=ehPqE6ykm3s
youtube.com/watch?v=qB4wn61TOxE

Just the usual.

fuck nazi's
fuck fascists
Genocidal faggots, wishing to kick us from my land, go eat shit we're free from commies and fascists

>Do you know if alot of ukrainian males are still drafted? And if so how come theres still Ukranian posters here.
There's no massive draft, because you know there's no full-scale war going on. And many dodge the draft anyway.

They are still drafted. Not a lot, because as all niggers they are scared of duty so they dodge it.

How hard is it to dodge the draft? i heard you could get imprisoned.

Man why is Ukraine such a mess. Is it the mongol genes?

Also how you guys feel about the seperatists?

Lmao well i also wouldnt enjoy getting shot by mortars lol. They got fucked up in the airport big time.

Hows life in Bulgaria?

>mongol genes

We got em too, we are doing significantly better than Ukraine. So do a lot of countries in the world

Ukros just followed the same path of history as africans so they have developed into literal niggers. Their only saving grace is their geographical position, which let them absorb SOME slavic civility (yeh, slavs are shit at it, but not niggers there at least).

>SLAVIC GENERAL

It's not a Slavic general, you're shilling for Ukrainian Jews.

Slava Rossii!

Its pretty ok, Sofia salaries have grown a lot and the standard of life if you are not a mouth-breathing retard is pretty solid. Plus intelligence and education is still valued here, which is sweet.

Countryside is pretty cool, the people are a little too stupid and uncultured, but its magnificently beautiful, peaceful and such. Lot of dutchies moving here for that life, actually.

>We got em too, we are doing significantly better than Ukraine. So do a lot of countries in the world

Dont worry man i like Bulgarians, Theyre always nice to me in games and quickly to be friends. Unlike Turks who ruin everything. Im sorry for you that theyre your neighbours.

sup

sup azov battalion propaganda wing. Been a while, much slander is about still about the jew who infests the other battalions? Such shame really. I suspect there are some that are jew unfriendly among you but those dont happen to be there often.

Is it even possible to be EU jew unfriendly, national jew unfriendly, and also a bit cold to putin? (since he would rather play geopolitic games with your nation than be directly pro white and anti jew). Is that the reason why everyone has to pick a jew lol?

>How hard is it to dodge the draft? i heard you could get imprisoned.
You'll get imprisoned only if you are a poorfag. With money everything is easy here. You can kill people and walk free.
>Man why is Ukraine such a mess. Is it the mongol genes?
No, it's turkic genes, radiation and Iodine deficiency.
>Also how you guys feel about the seperatists?
Ukraine is a non-country so I don't care.

Hello my fryend, firstly i say must that you are coreecr.
Yes jew have infiltrated our politicians which we hate and are try to remove, but major problem with sideline fence sitterd who not join for glory of their country. Jew foreigner and communist scum infest ukraine to a small degree and portion.

I made new latin alphabet for the Belarussian language. It was pretty easy, I just picked two new letters.

Example:
Biełaruskaja mowa - nacjanalnaja mowa biełarusaẇ, uwachodzić u indaeẇrapiejskuju moẇnuju siamju, sławianskuju gruppu, ẇschodniesławianskuju padgruppu. Biełaruskaja mowa maje šmat agulnych gramatičnych i leksičnych ułaściwaściej z inšymi ẇschodniesłowianskimi mowami.

>yes we hate jews
>now go fight because the jews told you to

Ukroniggers are best niggers

Should we return to the Greek Alphabet instead of Cyrillic?

Its a huge battle to fight isnt it? Opposition nearly on all sides, only somekind of weird, global internet board kinda understands you and agrees with you. Well, its a shame that I myself cannot help more still. Can only do what maybe you guys were doing a long time ago (not sure, could be anyone though) to that of ironpill. Trying to give the people a healthy mindset so that they do ubermensch things, sports and whatnot. Hard thing to pull off since most are closed off to that too. Societal collapse and all changing the natures of people...

This world will most likely end up in nuclear hellfire if it remains on this path.

But yea, if you guys could persuade some of the people that you are not the jew, do not have jews in your battalion and that you try to remove them then there could be more great things from whatever memetic effect this place has, if they have any value lol.

Didn't you guys have your own alphabet?

No, why would we?

>You'll get imprisoned only if you are a poorfag. With money everything is easy here. You can kill people and walk free.
Are you rich user?
>No, it's turkic genes, radiation and Iodine deficiency.
Explains alot.
>Ukraine is a non-country so I don't care.
As what do you identify then? Are you Ukranian and will you stay there?

But it's pretty much the same
Only differences are in a few characters.

>swastika
>Slavic thread
Didn't Hitler enslave millions of slavs and send them to concentration camps to do forced labour?

You're less than the dust underneath our feet. Keep larping and enjoy the incoming hate and purge of actual subhumans, which you're at the very forefront of.

It's a retarded hohol subhuman who praises hitler

Ukrainians are not slavs they're niggers

Next time make a slav thread less appointing ukrainians.. please.
And replace that gay swastika with something else.
Post some folk music
>youtube.com/watch?v=0qlq_8UiOfs
"You are as black as a gypsy"
>youtube.com/watch?v=3dVs8eDOoMQ

Slavs are all subhuman scum, Ukrainians being among that breed of scum.

>inbred britbong calling slav master-race subhuman

Greetings, fellow Slavs!!

Diaspora are scum. I know that because somebody of the same ethnicity as Darwin, Newton and Shakespeare or Kant, Beethoven and Wagner wouldn't be calling Slavs the master-race. Name me 20 SLAVIC inventors off the top of your head.

Slavs are all master race gods, Ukrainians not being among them.

>no, Mr Westerner! We're not like those dirty Hohols!
Yes, you are. You're all the same shit, it's just Ukraine is in a civil war and has a shittier government than Poland.

Nikola Tesla
Mendeleev
Kalashnikov

Don't need 10.

thank god somebody understands

I asked for 20, you gave me 3.
Just accept you're the worst whites in existence today.
You also have a lot of nerve calling me an "inbred britbong" when ALL of the founding fathers of your nation were proud "Anglo-Saxons" and you speak my language.

slavs are subhumans, stop shitting on this board you shitters

Tesla
Szczepanik
Sklodowska
Kalashnikov
Lukasiewicz

I'm not good with naming stuff of the top of my head

Could name hundreds if given 5 min

Did a slav diaspora girl refuse you, abdullah?

when is the next boycott and pogrom

VERY good post, jesus

Lol, in the West, they purposefully don't glorify slavs or Russians. Pretty sure there are many great inventors and scientists and musicians and artists that are slavs, but the West will never promote them.

And think about it. That is a compliment of sorts. The collective West is so threatened by Slavs that they have to downplay them. Check and mate, britfag, haha.

No. I could go into how slutty Slav girls in the UK are and how much they racemix, but it's quite autistic to do that.

>Gimp that has bought into the meme that Slavs are subhuman
In reality you're probably a slack jawed chav yourself desu. I'd take 100,000 Slavs for even one nigger (Assuming I had to take any at all).

more proof that the "you aren't white"/"larpagan" deus vult posters are actually jew shills trying to d&c the board.

Nope, now every person sucks Tesla's dick.
It's just you haven't got much to glorify.

People you listed are not even the same ethnicity you retard

I used the word "or", as in British or German (if you look carefully, the latter group of men are German).

First men in space = Russians.

Just admit it, the entire collective West is so threatened by slavs that they purposefully downplay their achievements. I mean, you don't really have to admit. I already know that to be the case, mostly.

Again, why are Slavs in this thread glorifying Nazis when they BTFO you and enslaved you?
Lad, I don't think many chavs are on Sup Forums.

The Russian army is in absolute shambles and the US easily outclasses it in almost every aspect, militarily and economically.
If Slavs were great, your parents wouldn't have fucked off to America.

I would dodge being drafted by some kikes and their war games, especially the Ukrainian Jews, they have no shame. Fuck them my life as worthless as it is, is still worth more than some territory dispute with mama rasha

>Biełaruskaja mowa - nacjanalnaja mowa biełarusaẇ, uwachodzić u indaeẇrapiejskuju moẇnuju siamju, sławianskuju gruppu, ẇschodniesławianskuju padgruppu. Biełaruskaja mowa maje šmat agulnych gramatičnych i leksičnych ułaściwaściej z inšymi ẇschodniesłowianskimi mowami.
Rusified polish desu, i understand everything

It's not the same. My point - greek alphabet will return the postBynzatine thing.

This says more about the nature of women than it does specifically Slav women, I've seen all types of women race mix and slut it up, especially when they are not in their home countries.
That's what a chav would say desu.

I wish they hadn't. USA is a dumpster fire. Everyone here is brown. I want to try and go back to all the still Russian qts of my home country. I curse my parents for coming here to the land of the 52%.

On that note, why are Bong women so fucking hideous?

Hey the region where the vast majority of Jews settled experienced unparalleled suffering, what a surprise

>why are Bong women so fucking hideous?
Why is the sky blue?

More like polonised southwest Russian.

Ja nigdy się nie uczyłem białoruskiego, ale rozmowiam po polsku

Why not the old slavonic+glagolic?
>youtube.com/watch?v=_2lffRQorW0

Why would a slav girl settle for a weak beta English-man? You guys went out of style in the late 2000s, Nigel.

The independence of Ukraine is important matter. We are not Russian and do not want to be. Ukraine for the Ukrainians! Globalization is an enemy in world, i will gladly give life to fight against. I only wish i had more lifes to give in service of my great nation.
Glory to Ukraine

>English-man
Did you arrive in the US a month ago? Either way, your English is definitely improving.
Upper class faggots like this little cunt: are all weak betas, but not the rest of the country.
We need another Roy to the rescue.independent.co.uk/News/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html

What's wrong with calling you an English-man? You're not a Paki or a turk are you?

Also, check out pic related. That must be a 9/10 for you in bong land, m i right?

>"Upper class"

>independence of Ukraine
>important matter

The important matter is how to share your land between Poland and Russia

I duno who you're kidding lardboy, I've been to the US four times and every time I'm waiting to see these 10/10's you're always talking about, there's some cute women about, just like there is in any country but overall the average Amerilard woman is pudgy and very average, or a nigger.. Mostly niggers desu.

Name 20 anglo-saxon inventors off the top of your head.

Well, you're the one who calls me a "chav" in the first place, so you're being classist too. Come to where I grew up and use that word and your smile will be extended to your ears, free of charge.
Weak beta cunt.

I agree, USA has the worst women in all of the developed world. 70% of women here are short, fat, and brown.

The russians dont want you to be part of Russia though, they are ok with your independence. As long as you dont try to steal the resources they graciously let you exploit so you can not starve.

You are giving your life for literally nothing.

For the jew.

since when are we considering s*rbs to be slavs?

Other europe is traitor, you fight to globalize and erase borders and create a uniculture of sadness and poop that is what you are dog. You are poop a dog and i spit on the whole of your country. You must be german!
Unlike your servile weak people Ukraine will resist and prevail above all else. Ukraine above all.

You speak like a chav, evident by this post, dickhead.
>Come to where I grew up and use that word and your smile will be extended to your ears, free of charge.
Probably lives in Lincolnshire or some other shithole, stop trying to act hard over the internet you fairy, it's embarrassing. I'm terrified of getting stabbed with plastic spoons in your council estate, chav.

Besides, I probably grew up in a shitter area than you anyway, stop LARPing, it's nothing to be proud of, chav.