So YouTube is now banning videos and channels with bump fire stocks because...reasons

So YouTube is now banning videos and channels with bump fire stocks because...reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZkF2wish5I8
youtube.com/watch?v=h6t8dkRCVVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which lefty vids could we flag under these same (((guidelines)))?

yet pedo grooming videos are still allowed?

>current year
>using jewtube

They are going to delete the rubberband and other bumpstock videos too so normies dont know they work so they back a ban

hickock45's channel will probably not survive to see 2018

If YouTube follows down this political correctness path they will soon have no videos at all. This seems like controlled demolition since the people were gaining too much power over their destiny compared to traditional media. We need a Sup Forums type organization for video sharing.

yeah this isnt fishy at all, nothin to see here

youtu.be/ZkF2wish5I8
youtu.be/ZkF2wish5I8
youtu.be/ZkF2wish5I8

Save this video

Can someone gif it?

I use Tubemate. Just downloaded them all.

Technocrat commies will get roped. Enjoy while you can.

but fuck youtube, let them hurt themselves
kicking everyone off one reason at a time will only help competition

Thanks famm

Now it will never die. Faggots btfo

Good job, YT! I for one would feel much safer if evil channels such as MAC and Hickok45 were banned. How about you guys?

Here's another. Couldn't GIF the whole video as I'm on my phone and it only allows 6 second GIFs to be made.

Hickok sided with the NRA and supports banning/regulating bumpfire stocks anyways, so fuck him

He admits his son disagrees with him.

The younger generation is more hardcore, the age of the boomer is at a close.

Are any in limited state?

Worried you might not get COMPED SUSHI like boomers get, millennial?

how pathetic

wew lad

>Gov/NRA wants to ban a piece of plastic that functions the same as a piece of string and can easily be made at home or even replicated using shooting techniques with your fucking HANDS

I didn't even know bumpfire stocks were a think, I just knew bumpfiring was a technique for shooting that you could do with semi-auto weapons.

Its like how pogo sticks are a thing when we already can jump

Here's a idea faggot, shut your fucking mouth. Keep putting it out there they will catch on.

Did the shooter even have a bumpfire stock?

youtube.com/watch?v=h6t8dkRCVVQ

Somehow related, google is going full commie

>no penalty will be applied to your account
>this is your first strike
fuck jewtube

Civilians should never have access to military pistols and rifles. The 2nd amendment was meant for muskets, not machine guns. Americans really need to do something about their gun problem.

T

"If we will not endure a king as a political power we should not endure a king over the production, transportation, and sale of any of the necessaries of life."

We need to do something about our Leaf problem. We need to build factories that convert you all into oil

spider man and frozen still going stronk

The military doesn’t use AR-15s so I guess we’re good to go then Schlomo.

Why is it so spezial?

using rubber band and recoil to make gun full auto

dont need to buy a bump fire stock and to ban them is pointless

This whole situation is really showcasing how fucked Google and alphabet Inc really are. They have been scrubbing the shit out of search results and have been taking videos down like crazy. We pay for their shit by watched their stupid fucking ads. Fuck them for not allowing us access to the information.

Why the fuck does YouTube always stick its dick in crazy politics? Why can't it just be a video hosting platform just for once.

My fucking god.

Because the CEO is a Jew and the company is owned by Jews and the company that owns that company is run by Jews. In case you haven't noticed the trend by now, Jews are weaklings and fight their war on whites through culture and media, which is why they do whatever they can to control culture and media.

>(((Why))) the fuck does YouTube alw......

there ya go.

Youtube needs to be replaced and we need to do it.

No more leftist PC bullshit

Just like gab amirite!