Trump says no more tax paid birth control, buy it u lazy cunts

wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-rolls-back-obama-rule-on-birth-control-coverage-1507303067

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers

>its not a public task to keep niggers from breeding
how are you liking good goy trump?

The river of tears is already forming

Won't help till we cut cash for single moms.

They don't have employers

>birth control

Niggers don't use birth control, either magnums or hit it raw, nut and abort it later.

Beaners are Catholic like us so they don't use protection and procreate like rabbits.

The biggest consumer of birth control are Whites. Hopefully this leads to a white American baby boom and improved water quality from less oestrogen in the supply.

>in 4 reddit spacing

Get fucked niggers, I leave gaps to separate ideas and to make my post as big and intimidating as possible.

>making pathetic excuses for his reddit spacing
you have to go back

The only women that use birth control are white women.
This will increase white birth rate.
If the left bitches tell them that access to birth control is white privilege and they need to check it.

Thicc

>big and Intimidating
Wew

jeesus i would motorboat those titties to the fucking end

Birth control causes frontal lobe damage/disorder in women. which is why leftists are so unstable.

Did threads on this:

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

>postlet

>meme flagger

Truly you are the king of cucks.

>niggers and poor people must procreate at MACH speeds anything else is unacceptable
>"muh freedumbs buy your own shit"
>definitely raise debt ceiling and increase military budget though

Republicucks really are the most retarded people on Earth, 0 utilitarian insight

stupid gf started yelling at me this morning because of this. like i give a shit about birth control. why should i care about this?

So Plebbit likes to make their posts artificially bigger because they're overcompensating for something? Checks out...

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You short sighted cheapskates don't want to pay for a condom, so you'll pay for welfare for 18 years

this is retarded. birth control is dirt cheap. one might like to imagine it would lead to a decrease in degenerate casual sex but all that will happen is more unwanted bastard children that grow up fatherless to become criminals and school shooters.

>niggers and poor people must procreate

Yeah, because niggers are just famous for their future time orientation and using birth control.

B-but this means more niggers. ..

What about aborted white babies?

thank god. Tired of paying for bitch control for broads who won’t fuck me anyway

I agree that mandatory sterilization programs would be optimal, but you take what you can get

Because your bitch is out of control.

starve em to fukin death
end all tax money to planned aprenthood and all womens issues
lolz when they say free help
noooo
tax parasite help
and u the lil feminist priestesse make it ok to rob people to giev shit to women who are lazy

The pill does more harm to women than good. But women are also irresponsible with their reproductive capabilities. So let them fuck with the chemistry in their body for all I care, if it means fewer bastards my tax money needs to pay for.