Marry your virtual waifu and don't worry about the future of white children goyim:

Marry your virtual waifu and don't worry about the future of white children goyim: youtu.be/hTNYcnGv6JY

its over for women

White children can go suck a thousand dicks, I'm marrying my waifu.

Waifu Up fags

We really need to populate the internet goys before the Negros figure out how to use them.

Do you really want the inner Internet to be all niggered and ghetto'd out Goys?

We Win!!! Think about Goys?????///////

This.

>tfw no vr waifu

2D is for love, 3D is for reproduction, I can do both.

Yes goyim, lose all your money and self-worth through divorce rape, let your (((enlightened and tolerant))) wife turn your kids into leftist degenerates, and get sent to prison and assraped after your wife says that you "abused" her!
Cucks who still fall for the "based white women" meme in current year are mentally disabled.

>don't find a woman of your race goyim
>uh uhhh j-just lose your soul to pixels hehe X^D

Wow

Thats the plan when I get my Toobie doll, lad.

Fuck having kids. It I have the option to die an old man pounding thicc sexbot ass you can bet your dick I aint going to give a shit about declining white birthrates.

what the fug is going on in that gif

Just because Jews are the reason women are shit doesn't make them less shit.

I'm not going to eat shit brownies just to spite the jews that shat in the mixing bowl.

Good goy

>you can't change anything
>just give up

You don't have to anything, you fucking mong. My point is that (((they))) want you to think this way.

Oh wew society is fucked

All MRAs are objectively tools of the Jew. All MRAposting is objectively Jewish.

Women are so done, it's not even funny anymore.

Every guy's dream
But they never allow it

>gif

An user was going to kiss his waifu but a smug anime girl preveted him.

It's...beautiful