>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct 4
imgur.com/a/n9eKu
imgur.com/a/WyTNp

Developments Oct 6

>According to a military report, the Syrian Army, alongside the Russian Special Forces, have completely encircled the city of Quraytayn, and have just entered the city
>Led by the Tiger Forces, the Syrian Arab Army was able to reach Al-Mayadeen today after liberating Qala’at Al-Rahbah to the north of the city
>Russian MoD; Mi-28 helicopter that went down in eastern Hama was forced to make an emergency landing, was not shot down by ISIS
>HTS surprise offensive in Hama, managed to capture some points at the start of their offensive; however, their advance was ultimately forestalled once they attempted to enter Abu Dali village
>The UN blacklisted the Saudi Arabian-led coalition in its report submitted to the Security Council for killing and injuring children, also lists Houthis, govt forces, pro-gov militia, AQ-AP
>SAA resumed their offensive in the Beit Jinn pocket of the Golan Heights, managed to capture Tal Dhib’at
>SAA was able to liberate the Al-Hayl Gas Field on Thursday
>Iraqi Armed Forces continue advance in Hawija District, today, liberating several sites including Al-Muhammadiyah
>Iraqi ambassador to Russia, Baghdad ready for talks with Kurds

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/916648977461858304
dlvr.it/Pt0q2k
on.rt.com/8p9c
dlvr.it/Pt0qFq
youtube.com/watch?v=15aNaTU2Jzg
youtube.com/watch?v=K49Rz8xVy_c
twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/916605291491418112
twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/916610996843802624
twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/916628184258568193
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/916607398009176064
twitter.com/dokuz8haber/status/916620906369339394
youtube.com/watch?v=zjuKSWvb0hY&t=0s
globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/syria/2017/syria-171006-unnews01.htm
twitter.com/Russian_Defence/status/916671033972846592
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/916671484898299904
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960715000685
dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2017/10/07/turkey-to-stop-ypg-in-northern-syria-with-new-plans-for-idlib-afrin
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8okA1I210
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prev

xth for Australia winning the next soccer match

They just have to start with the weetbix man this time

>#Iraq urges #Iran, #Turkey to close border with Iraqi #Kurdistan

twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/916648977461858304

>Syrian Army tightens siege on jihadists in #Golan Heights pocket h

ttps://www.almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-tightens-siege-jihadists-golan-heights-pocket/

>SF
US Boosts Defense Spending – To What End? dlvr.it/Pt0q2k

>Tehran can quit nuclear deal if Washington violates it – Iranian FM

on.rt.com/8p9c

>Video: Turkish Leopard Battle Tanks Moving To Border With Syria’s Idlib Province

dlvr.it/Pt0qFq

Next bread should be happy birthday put in edition with pic related as the image

>put in
*Putin

My OC.
You have good taste in memes.

>Footage of Russian airstrikes in DeZ countryside today
youtube.com/watch?v=15aNaTU2Jzg
youtube.com/watch?v=K49Rz8xVy_c

Turkish Operation in Idlib,

>Al Foua / Kefriyah

>DeZ

>Homs

>Hama

Thx

I want to brutally murder a white subhuman and stick his keyboard up his ass.

this

No Iranian ref = Syria BTFO this time.

BTW Were you the user that was posting on /sg/ during the match with me?

the whitest country with a population of only 333,000 destroyed your country 0-3, still mad subhuman?

Some more news,

>Idlib

>twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/916605291491418112
>twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/916610996843802624
twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/916628184258568193

>Golan Heights
>Iraq
Thanks for the repost mate.

>arab rapebaby pretending to be white again
"no"

Are you mad because the Syrian team is Whiter than yours?

Good stuff
>Thanks for the repost mate.
No, thank you for the updates

Cheeky

>Iraq recaptures Hamrin mountains from Daesh

>Iraqi forces on Saturday captured the Hamrin mountains in northern Iraq from the Daesh terrorist group, according to the Iraqi military.

>The Hamrin mountains extend through the provinces of Diyala, Kirkuk and Salahaddin, right up to the borders with Iran and Syria.

No, that was me

kek I like islam and all the türks I know are nationalists and they consider themselves superior to arabs, so who are you? a refugee or a k*rd?

does Turkey want to annex Idlib? if I understood correctly the story they're going with is that unless they go there the big bad russians will bomb HTS, and we can't have that

the good guy democrats of the middle east
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/916607398009176064

>#BREAKING - #Kurdistan's only presidential candidate rejected by Electoral Commision, leaving Masoud Barzani to continue illegal term

It really depends on, I know many Turkish nationalists would like to integrate Mossul and Kerkük into "big Turkey"

twitter.com/dokuz8haber/status/916620906369339394

Erdogan is a cockroach though, he will just try to get the Jihadists who don't like him away from the borders and stop the kurds from conquering more land

TÜRKs are superior to every cuckasoid white subhuman

>The operation, part of a deal between Turkey, Iran and Russia to reduce warfare between rebels and the government, appears aimed at crushing the Tahrir al-Sham alliance, which has taken over much of Idlib province and northwestern Syria.

>does Turkey want to annex Idlib?

Don't think so. Besides, we have a good thing going on with Iran right now. I wish we could cooperate more with Iran.

youtube.com/watch?v=zjuKSWvb0hY&t=0s

>September 'deadliest month' of 2017 for Syrians, UN relief official reports

globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/syria/2017/syria-171006-unnews01.htm

Im sure you guys will benefit greatly from Iran after the whole Syria stuff is over. They wanna rebuild Syria with the help of the Chinese and Russia will be active in Syria for the next 60 years.So all the potential allies are very active nearby.

Trump calling out for Democrats.
>The Obama healthcare is broken
>We need to improve it
The butthurt trump voter's kek
But somehow i believe now he is not totally retarded

>over 1 hour

Erdoğan is just America's lap dog. People think that he's a "conservative" and a "based sunni muslim".
I don't trust him one bit.

I hope that we become allies. But there's one problem.
The middle east is not a stable region like Europe. Alliances change every 5 minutes.
If only we could work together. But everyone in this world has an ulterior motive.

This is what i will wear in the race war

>#GRU #spetsnaz (OBr SpN GU) atop Mitsubishi L200 in #Syria.He is armed w/ Pecheneg(6P41) w/1P87 collimator sight
twitter.com/Russian_Defence/status/916671033972846592
1/2

2/2

Yeah i find this a shame too, You guys got the potential for sure. And have shown capability of great architecture and laws, Good armies. I think if Ghaddafi couldve united north africa like he wanted and maybe involved Turkey and such too then you guys wouldve been hella powerful.

I'll wear your mom on my cock.

Wtf? I love Mitsubishi L200 now

You are disgusting Sir.

Beautiful

Their health care system is suffering under fatties and niggers, no amount of restructuring will change that.

I fucking hate going over to their general, you cannot convince them that scrapping the deal is the wrong move since it's bound up with their disdain of King nigger, Arabs and the need for an enemy to fight and dominate.
I get most don't care, they don't care about more dead sand niggers, they care about America, but trying to stir conflict with the iranians and North Koreans is just plain fucking stupid.
They treat it like it's a god damn game, and the US is the hero of the story

Thank you for your kind words.

This geography has a lot of potential. It is a shame that people are fighting over really stupid stuff.
Turkey doesn't have a proper foreign policy right now, thanks to Erdo and his goons. They claim that they are against Israel and the U.S.A, but they always act like their lapdogs.
It angers me. Imagine if Russia, Turkey, Iran and Syria were working together. I like daydreaming I guess.

>we further hope and pray that the brave young American men and women return home with the lowest possible casualties, and the suffering in Iraq ends as soon as possible.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Wall Street Journal, March 31, 2003

>Going to /ptg/
What's wrong with you mate
It's like going to a school for mental challenged kid and argue
>They are all retarded

they won't open blue lagoon this year
sad.

judging from
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/916671484898299904
EU will suffer over the Catalonia referendum.as idealists will stop supporting EU over their handling of the situation

Is today
time?

I have a very important question:
Can someone help me?
Look at these pics of Putin and tell me, what do you notice!?!

>Turkish Army, Ankara-Backed Militants Preparing to Launch Attacks on SDF in Northern Syria

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960715000685

>what do you notice!
botox

The EU doesn't care about the people. This became painfuly obvious. They only care about existing establishments, i.e. themselves. The EU, of course, is simply the sum of all member state's establisments.

But he doesn't look like he has botox today.
He looks like a completely different person on 2004. It's as if he was killed (assassinated) and replaced with a quickly-organized lookalike, but he wasn't really dead, and he returned again around 2010 (when he starts looking normal again).
Does botox wear off over time or something? 2004 Putin looks completely different to any other Putin.

Give em hell.

But that corrodes the whole ideological basis and rethoric. Why would people want it then?

Because I'm drunk and angry they want to stay the course to making Iran the next "nation of evil"

In no particular order

Wait, idealists supported unelectable, unaccountable group of people who give orders to elected governments? That is fucked up to begin with.

Silly. Russia will be angry at them.
Also what this user said

can someone explain op's picture to me?

>
>drumpfies attempt to wrap their tiny heads around the iran deal

well, the logic goes it's necessary for human rights and unity and shit

The last bakery in syria

Botox wares of with time.
But a better option is hyaluronic accid.
It looks why more natural but wares of even faster.

>from one of erdogan's propoganda newspapers

Btw today is the god emperor's birthday, cheers

That's not propaganda at all, that's what Putang agreed with Erdo to do in Ankara few days ago

don't they also have to curbstomp Afrin at some point to reach like halve of those?

Takebeer
happy birthday

>not wanting a 7/10 roach milf as your battle trophy
You absolute plebeians

Botox and ageing

yep read this! this guy has pretty good sources in government and gives lots of details. so this is what pretty much what will happen:

dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2017/10/07/turkey-to-stop-ypg-in-northern-syria-with-new-plans-for-idlib-afrin

No, it's on June 14th

I've said it a million times before and I will say it a million times again: death to america

No it’s today

>Implying there are roche milfs above 2/10

Trust me mate.
See my flag.
Roche girls ar maby 7/10 when jung
But as they get older they downgrade fast

I get it, after reading article. Author is not idealist at all but die-hard liberal. Apparently die-hard liberals are turning on EU right now.

i have some bad news guys..

What are your expectations about the idlib operation, lads? I have the feeling that its going to be long and painful as long as fsa clowns do the infantry fighting

He's back!

You´re welcome. And daydreaming is never bad. I sometimes daydream of my country not beeing islamized and cucked by leftist poleticians.

>we further hope and pray that the brave young American men and women return home with the lowest possible casualties, and the suffering in Iraq ends as soon as possible.

Wtf is he doing lol.

I have a feeling you're right, plus some Leopard pops

>/ptg/

Kinda looks like Takistan in ArmA.

youre retarded desu

I for one welcome our new shitposter overlord

abdulhakeem committed suicide 3 days ago

I expect many assassinations and Ahrar resurgence.

who's that

your mother's third bull

Why?
Did he read your posts?

Also known as countryside general, me and him are personal irl friends, just thought you guys wanted to know.

Daily reminder that Erdogan is /ourguy/

love this song

youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8okA1I210

Good, we kept telling him to and he never listened

I guess they had god knows how much time to train their merceneries and theyve got russians providing air support so theoretically they should do better than the al bab shitfest

>no music
based
>hezbollah
dropped