Sending people to Hell to be tortured forever just because they don't believe in Christianity is the most evil thing...

Sending people to Hell to be tortured forever just because they don't believe in Christianity is the most evil thing I've ever heard of. I don't think I want to be Christian anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism
blessyahowah.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You making this terrible thread is far more evil.

quote me the NT part in which it is spoken about an heaven or an hell.

trust me hell is a for more happier place for evil people.

Rejecting God is the biggest crime you can commit. Hell is more than just.

people who deny god and life there life without him will be rewarded in kind in the next life. god is everything that is good and sacred, so a place without god cannot be any of these things.

Legit devout Christians of the Protestantism variety are all determinism.

Determinism is even more evil.

God doesn't "send" people to hell, they do it to themselves.

Well your not gonna want to join Islam then either....

technically all people who died untill now are nor in heaven or hell, tey are with jesus in a sort of limbo.
After the second coming there will be the judgement of all, the men , the saints, the angels aswell.THEN the good christians will enter the Kingdom while the bad ones will be thrown in the lake of fire and sulfur.
"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

It's not because of lack of belief. It's because of sin.

No sin is deserving of eternal torture.

whosaysso

May God be the judge.

btw there is no eternal torture.
it is a lake of fire and will be a second death.
only the devil, will be tortured by it being eternal himself.

not according to Dante

Divina Commedia is not a sacred text.
"Revelation 21:8: "The cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars – their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death"

So second death doesn't refer to dying inside because you're being tortured forever?

>Implying Hell is a place of eternal torture.
>Implying Heaven isn't just being close to God, and the alternative is just to be kept at a distance from Him.

>Taking Bible fan fiction as gospel.

Oh I am laffin'.

how else could you make people convert?

This

The Lord sends people to hell because evil does oppressed saints, people who taught lovingkindness and charity was the way to go.

There is no torture outside of your own mental anguish. You will remember every horrible thing you've done and know that's why you aren't in heaven's Disneyland. Fire and brimstone is a myth.

It's merely a virtual eternity.

You send yourself there.

Thousands and thousands of years ago, in humanity's golden age, everything about life and existence was known and given freely by the gods, but we said "meh that's too hard to get rid of my internal animalistic instincts! I'll do it later." You became blinder and blinder, the gods receded more and more, then disappeared altogether. There were periods where an avatar was sent down to teach it again, but yknow, shit happens mang hehehehe.

Everyone is going. "Believe and you're saved!" is a satanic trick.

There's actually no such thing as hell, and "burning in hell" is just a metaphor for unenlightened people that haven't faced the existential dread associated with final death. Hell is just final death, and heaven is just life after death.

I'm just supposed to know God exists? Racking my brain over here. Why would he even allow me to question his existence and live in ignorance? Gets the ol peanut frying doesn't it?

When you die you'll have another chance

So I can sin my whole first life and when I die gods gonna tell me that its cool, but don't do it again and give me a second chance to follow him? This doesn't sound like a fantasy to you? An idealistic fantasy

I love how non-Christian cucks always get it backwards.

God doesn't damn you to hell. Hell is the default state for sinners. God provides salvation from Hell, you just have to accept it.

Free will is a bitch sometimes.

Whatever you fucking low IQ self-righteous fucking faggot.

You won't go to hell if you live life as a Christian and avoid sinning.

I see quite a bit of heresy.

Fuck off Jonathan Edwards.
Go back to Africa silly Bongo.
Based.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church states: "The teaching of the Church affirms the existence of hell and its eternity. Immediately after death the souls of those who die in a state of mortal sin descend into hell, where they suffer the punishments of hell, ‘eternal fire.’ The chief punishment of hell is eternal separation from God, in whom alone man can possess the life and happiness for which he was created and for which he longs"

I believe in Compatibilism.

Serious question, If I live in a secluded tribe in Amazonia where we worship trees and never heard the word of God, why should I be sent to hell?

You also have to choose wisely which one of the 36 000 christian cults is the true one if you want to escape eternal fire. Abrahamic madness.

What happens after a second death though. Does your soul just dissipate and you die for real and forever???
The book of the dead adds restau where souls who forget after a second death become serpents slaves and are reborn to do there will. Is this were the shellshocked second death souls go?

Well if the Bible says the Lake of Fire is the second death, I assume it means you will cease to exist after you die a second time.

Why do you think Christians are so fervent in spreading the word?
Because they know that if they don't at least try, damnation will come to those who have not heard.

So let me get this straight, god is Omnipotent, yet for some reason hell came into being separate from him and as a complete rejection of him?
This leaves two options, either he isn't omnipotent, in which case he can fuck off, or he DID create it, specifically for sinners to be deposited there when they die.

But there was no bible in caveman days.

This is how you sound

>Sending people to jail to be tortured forever just because they don't believe in following the law is the most evil thing I've ever heard of.

This. We all deserve hell, but Christ gave us a way to be with God and cover our sins.

>tortured
Honestly the worst torture is realizing you will be away from God forever and ever. It doesn't matter if you are being burnt and beaten at that point.

That's something I don't think anyone can clearly answer. I'd like to think those that were never given the opportunity will be given a second chance to accept Christ after death, but that's also against what the Bible seems to say. That's why it is up to Christians to spread the good news to all so their salvation can be assured once they accept. Also the path to heaven is narrow, so even the many that do hear the good news doesn't mean they'll accept Christ.

That's still evil you dumb ass faggot, man, some of you are hard core dumb ass subhumans.

The idea of God and its ramifications makes life feel claustrophobic for me.

>that's still evil
>you dumb ass faggot
Calling someone a dumb ass faggot is also evil.

all cavemen are in hell now

committing a crime is far different from not believing in your desert kike god you fucking nigger use some common sense

You actively deny God. That's your choice

>eats razor blades
>Stomach in pain
Lol why does God punish stupid people, that's gay I'm not a Christian now.

God's almighty I think i just got cancer from reading this shitty ass fucking thread, you christcucks are worse than communist, when the day of the rope comes and you pray to the bearded fairy man in the sky to save you and he doesn't, you realize the folly of your worship

>hell
>tortured forever
Wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism
Enjoy your final death.

You never were a Christian

you never were one in the first place

A God that sends good people to hell is a evil God.

A God that loves only those who love him is a superficial God.

If only those who believe in a God go to heaven then God has to take responsibility for those murdered and raped in his name.

>I don't think I want to be Christian anymore.
calm your tits you were never christian.

earth is hell if you read revelation you would know that, and you werent christian to begin with

no one would believe in god if satan didnt exist

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing people that God was real.

God gave you life by creating the universe. He can do with you whatever he wants.

>applying human standards to an extradimensional being

pls.

Then be a buddhist.

Well it accurately depicts you so you know.

*tips fedora*

>Thinks he knows what is evil and what isn't
>God, an omnipotent and omniscient being, doesn't know what is good and bad

Good job being retarded

Guys. OP is right. All religions are bastardisations of what God originally told us. Atheists don't go to "hell" They don't even get an immortal soul. Only those who follow His instructions will make it into heaven, only those who serve Satan will go to hell.

Divine Justice.

blessyahowah.com/

heaven and hell are here and now

If standards are different in the afterlife then God has no right to judge.

>*Not knowing about Christianity is an infinitely evil act
!WARNING! SEVERE AUTISM ALERT !WARNING!

fine, don't
nobody cares if you're going to be in eternal limbo or not, heretic

>A God that sends good people to hell is a evil God.

>implying you know what evil is and God doesn't

what's it like to be retarded?

pretty sure every athiest has spoke out against a god existing, enough to land you right in fire

If they know they can't save you from such a decision they will tuck away in the arms of their imagined god that is nothing more than their own trinity of conceit, arrogance and solipsism.

Mongrel.

>God is a kike
Christianity is a joke

The catechism of the Catholic church also states:
>The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day.

Deus vult! Invite kebab!