Where does this faggot do business

This special rights shit pisses me off from all the way over the Atlantic

where does this faggot do business?

what can i do about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=132&v=hAy08J9SFV0
youtu.be/hAy08J9SFV0
google.pt/maps/place/Bedlam Coffee/@47.6138476,-122.3476977,17z/data=!4m7!3m6!1s0x5490154c355806a7:0xae3fb309d9dc16fd!8m2!3d47.6137994!4d-122.3455789!9m1!1b1
justice.gov/crt-22
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqd0Ubq9cnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking spaz

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=132&v=hAy08J9SFV0

I'd have knocked that faggot out right there, jail or no jail who gives a shit, no one in public should be that disgustingly rude, they're just asking for an ass kicking talking like that

It's in Seattle somewhere, I think

I think the Christian group were trying to set him up they knew what was coming for them. I think they did this to make a point

Where any Seattle bros that hang around really gay establishments?

Here is the video for anyone that wants to know what is going on: youtu.be/hAy08J9SFV0

TLDR: Gay man kicks Christians out of his business saying "Get the fuck out" & "If I fucked my boyfriend in the ass right here, would you tolerate that?"

Well good for them then, people need to know how faggots act

bumpf

anyone have the location of shop i am looking for leads right now

name of the owner?

Somewhere in Seattle apparently (big surprise) although my first thought was San Fran

found it

more

not hard to find if you read a couple articles

I left a review a few days ago on their normiebook but it got the zucc

I'm on the opposite coast, no idea where in Seattle that shithole is and there aren't any clues in the video. Someone who lives in the neighborhood and/or seen the inside of it might recognize it.

Oh nvm my last comment, good job senpai

blumpf

(((Borgman)))
He posted a mile long rant on their normiebook page, looking for stmpathy. "I was called a faggot in school halls, goys, I was so opressed. That gives me the right to be a compete piece of shit to everyone around me"

bump

Maybe we can sue/report him for discrimination?

I don't know
I would be glad to close that faggots Coffe Shop

Everywhere in the greater metro area is this fucked up now in Seattle. So fucking glad I left. Amazing how Seattle has 44,000 homeless and went from one shooting a year to 15 within a couple years

Fucking Belltown. Figures

He'd love it here. Nice info dig... Faggot. :^)

>bedlam coffee
Ofc

(((Borgman)))

bump

Should phone in a complaint about possible sex acts around prepared foods. Also that you found a pube in the biscuit

>i think
so no proof? point made anyway

bump

The Christian group can sue the coffee shop owner for discrimination. That's textbook discrimination.

If they can do it over a gay cake, the reverse is true.

Not enough negative reviews on the review sites

google.pt/maps/place/Bedlam Coffee/@47.6138476,-122.3476977,17z/data=!4m7!3m6!1s0x5490154c355806a7:0xae3fb309d9dc16fd!8m2!3d47.6137994!4d-122.3455789!9m1!1b1

the comments are already showing there, gj m8s

what the fuck
>americans
kek

The point the group is making here (this was 100% intentional and the faggot played directly into their hands) is that when faggots don't like what the other side believes, they'll get militant and kick you out of their coffee shop. When christian businesses refuse to render service to homosexuals on religious grounds they all freak the fuck out and start shouting for "TOLERANCE" and try to either force the straight people to go against their beliefs and serve people they don't want to serve, or they get a bunch of people on the internet to shut their christian business down.

I'm assuming this post is the attempt to incite the latter part of this, also in the opposite direction? Not that I give a fuck, but I'm pretty sure these faggots and leftists are too stupid to comprehend the irony and realize they're being hypocrites.

Why did he kick them out?

>I’m gay
why do faggits have to interject that into every thing? I have some gay acquaintances. The fact that I can even say that sentence is the problem. I don’t make sure everybody around me knows that I jerk off with my left hand and get off on accidentally on purpose blowing a load in a girls hair. Nobody bats an eye at saying “my gay friend” but I’ve never heard anybody say “my facial friend” or my “doggysyle friend.” How did these fawkin qweeahs convince everybody this is normal?

They were being CIS white people in Seattle which is a felony.

He also said he'd sodomize our LORD Jesus Christ

They had been distributing anti abortion paraphernalia in the area (not the coffee shop) prior to entering the coffee shop for a break. Some degenerate alerted the coffee shop owner as to the identity of the customers.

Hahahaha, wtf does abortion have to do with being a fag? How is that offensive to homos who can't even knock each other up?

This. I don't get it

Part of the progressive stack is to stick up for allies and degenerates support fellow degenerates wiping out a fetus' only chance at existence.

I'd call the health inspector and tell them he open admits to having anal sex in a place where he serves food.

They should let them know.

So this is going to make national headlines for the next two months as this story unfolds and people start proclaiming how offended they are by this.... right?

Faggots confirmed mentally ill

Someone do this

This. And if not, then everyone will see just how big of a (((sham))) the justice system is.

Give as good as you get. Shut these faggots down and see how they like it.

That's what I was thinking. Having public anal sex in your coffee shop is a bigger issue than simply being a fag.

Contract the Rainbow. Why is it always about sex with every gay and tranny? Always comes down to fucking guys in the ass or mutilating your body because sex.

who wants to know the silver bullet of bantz for these types of situations? never say faggot, remind them of the side affect sadness assfucking has caused them. simply yell "have fun dying alone". it might seem simple and childish but it hits to the core. this is the true source of sadness for older fags.no kids/no future.

t. family man who knows a lot of faggots

Because it's not a sexual proclivity to them; "gay" is their identity. They literally identify their Person (proper) with sodomy.
It is narcissism. Homosexuality is chronic narcissism.

This. I was raised half of my life by a sodomite parent.
When anyone brings up sodomite "families," everyone should immediately bring up the fact that every "gay" "family" is the result of a broken and/or destroyed natural, normal family.

I dunno, they like getting fucked in the ass so maybe they'll enjoy this. Like I said, I doubt that they and their ilk will understand the irony and realize they're hypocrites, but who really gives a shit if they do? They've hit so many christian businesses that didn't deserve it, I'll gladly sit around and watch people eat these faggots alive.

They will(should) turn the other cheek. If anything a separate non involved civil rights group should act on their behalf and without their consent...you know, like the government.

Okay he has the right to kick them out.
Just like how Christians have the right to deny gays service.
>The DIFFERENCE is that Christians don't deny gays service,, its that they won't partake in the religious process for gays to get married. You know, like baking a cake for their wedding, etc.

fags are mentally ill.

It would be funny if it wasn't true. How did cultural Marxism take hold of everything so fast compared to the 1980's?

Nope

Except Christians get BTFO when a fag takes them to court over it, but it would never work the other way around now would it.

I agree.

>Christians get BTFO when a fag takes them to court
I thought the Supreme Court sided with the baker or have they not made their ruling yet?

You know what would be great. If people would just go with it. This is the land of the free after all. If some douchebag doesn't want you in his shop leave and tell your friends. He will only get business from gay douchebags and will close up after a while. Same thing with racist shit. Let someone deny a white/black/asian person business and see how far it goes with todays social media. We don't need laws to prevent this kind of stuff. I'm of the opinion that you don't have a right to do business with me. I willingly choose to.

I have zero problem with gays but this is bullshit. Christians have to cater to them, but they don't have to do the same? Fuck off.

>fucking your boyfriend in the ass where you serve food to the public

Call the board of health that cannot be acceptable

yes it would be great if everyone just bend over for the minority groups.
society is already walking on eggshells the whole time as to not (((offend))) anyone

kys

Do they serve "pizza" in that cafe?

hell yeah call the health inspector anout possible fag jizz in the creamer (and ass)

I'm not understanding your issue with my post. I'm saying don't cater to minorities. In short get rid of anti discrimination laws entirely. You can't legislate compassion. Let people associate with whom they please. This is freedom.

(((Borgman)))
.......never fails

good job you beautiful fags on doxxing him tough

Fuck ANYONE that has a problem with this. No one will read beyond that first sentence and replies will show but this guy has every fucking right to refuse service to anyone in the same fashion that someone can refuse service to a gay or Muslim or whatever based on their reasoning. Libtards get so butthurt over this and think they need to regulate it and make it illegal to do so when in fact all you need to do is let it happen. Normal, decent folk won't do business with fucks like this or people who refuse gays or whatever and the business will eventually go under. The free market is a wonderful thing.

Title II of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination because of race, color, religion, or national origin in certain places of public accommodation, such as hotels, restaurants, and places of entertainment
justice.gov/crt-22

Pro quid qou

I agree 100% with gays being allowed to discriminate as they see fit with their business right up to the point that they're tried and executed for Sodomy.

You mean the landmark case that the nazi republicans passed against the no votes of the glorious Democratic Party? Yeah no thanks, enjoy your nazi protections.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jqd0Ubq9cnI

I'm down with this as long as I can refuse niggers from renting my properties.

A pox on both their houses.

Right but you're being obtuse; you'll face backlash for that and it will eventually cause you to lose business. Libtards would be protesting your complexes and calling decent folk who live there racist and nazi sympathizes. Cause and effect.

THIS!

This faggot would not give a shit if they were muslims

hes even bigger subhuman than nignogs, sandnignogs, jews and ukrainians together.
i would leave his place thanking him with solid punch in face.

god damn fucking seattle, i cant wait to leave this damn "sanctuary" city in a month!

Bedlam coffee in seattle

Took down his fagbook page for coffee joint already