The relentless anti-white media

Wouldn't even know about this video if it weren't for "no bullshit".

Surprise surprise it's an anti-white video saying how we're privileged and just awful. Is there no end in sight for this?

What's the appropriate response to crap like this? Thumbs down on a YouTube video? Is anyone from the MSM even listening or care? Should all whites leave and buy a nation somewhere and GTFO and see how the world gets on without us?

Inb4 "gas da Jews". Cause I don't buy that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g
youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N5kWu1ifBGU
twitter.com/samreich
twitter.com/RBReich
twitter.com/InequalityMedia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you idiots LIVE in YouTube?

Yes, don't you?

1st worlders do

>Adam Jews everything

Post the the link and the hooktube please.

Fixed

He's Jewish?

>What's the appropriate response to crap like this?
Execution.

bug men

The fuck is on his head?

Why would it end? If they're doing it for a reason and they have o incentive to stop, why would they?

LETZ DROP REDPILLS IN THESE SHIT SHILL THREADS PLZ

Come home white man

>makes a video constantly reassuring the viewer that it isn't your fault and that you're not racist
>makes it beyond clear that the point is to be aware of how previous laws still affect us
>muh high iq edgy teenage /poltard/ turtles can't stop making threads on how this is literally pushing white genocide
You guys are the new sjw
Take your own advice and stop getting triggered over everythinggggg

Video discussion thread
>no link to video

People only learn one way.

Here's the video link you lazy fucks

I've never used hooktube but here's the original video:

The Alt Hype made a good response to it too:

Fuck wrong second link:

no, just an extremely good goy.

>white people are great
This video proves otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ

Oddly enough, his first video was about the debeers mining corperations monopoly on marriage tax, through media propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5kWu1ifBGU

Really Almond glowing brain time.

>Oddly enough, his first video was about the debeers mining corperations monopoly on marriage tax, through media propaganda.

I did a video on this very topic, actually... some years back.

>Should all whites leave and buy a nation somewhere

We should start shooting jews. Build a DarkWeb bitcoin account for mercinaries to claim jew-kills and get paid $5000 in bitcoin.
Antisemites donate to the account everytime they feel angry the jews.
Total genocide of 30 million jews is only Therefore $150 billion dollars.

"Cause I don't buy that shit" - Don't you? Here an image for you, you got your glasses on you fucking cuck?

The jews get others to fight and die for them. They trying to get others to kill whites. Its time now start sending the bullets back at them.

Get others to fight and die for them and you're proposing the same thing retard. See this is why I can't take you antisemites seriously, you claim whites to be superior and in the next breath complain about the Jews owning everything.

Also, it's like oh everyone who's doing better than me is Jewish. You think there's whites not living wat better than Jews? This is the same tactics race baiting blacks use against whites.

I think I know why Elon wants to leave this planet now.

>thinks Elon is legitimately going to colonize Mars
>tells everyone they're wrong for hating Jews

History in a nutshell: whites invent, jews scheme to steal it, whites move somewhere else, repeat

One wonders what the fuck this planet will do when the whites go extinct

lol jesus christ man, why don't we use the bitcoin to build a system for us buy land and protect it
killing random jews is too ridiculous

Agreed, easier for a few wealthy whites to make their own nation than to organize an bunch of fanatics

Why are ancaps the most retarded people on this board? Every fucking time I swear.

> Sam is the son of Robert Reich, the former Secretary of Labor under Bill Clinton, and Clare Dalton, a retired law professor...

twitter.com/samreich
twitter.com/RBReich
twitter.com/InequalityMedia

No you are just denying that kikes are trying to kill off the whites because they see us as the only threat to their ambition to rule the world and have 2800 gentile servants each.
Jews only outdoing whites because they operate like a mafia whereas whites operate freely and openly. Jews conspire amongst themselves.
Killing the jews is the last resort we have come to, no different if you are house invaded and being shot at you have no option but to shoot back.

No he's just a mega-bugman.

Need more info on who this manlet Robert Reich is

You got something to say faggot? I can't hear you with all this cash filling my multiple properties.

I think I hear a helicopter coming

> and you need to feel bad about that forever :)

We need to start a campaign to get everyone who hates whites to go live in Africa or Asia. White libtards need kicking out first.

The Alternative Hypothesis destroyed that faggots video:

Whoever The Alternative Hypothesis is their videos are really good.