Just a friendly reminder that this pal is our guy and a hero

Just a friendly reminder that this pal is our guy and a hero.

Hail Dylann Roof

>kills 9 innocent people in a church
>hero

"people"

Yer I'm sure those people all deserved to die just because they were black. It's morons like you who hurt white nationalism because you re-inforce the fact that white nationalists are all hateful lunatics who just want to murder non-whites.

Also post a pic of yourself with a time stamp. Let's see how white you are you coward.

This guy is a real hero

>our

Shit, those actually look like good, law abiding blacks and not the average street niggers. What an asshole.

why couldnt he kill gang members instead. fucking pussy thats why.

Why are you talking like you give a shit about white-nationalism, you nigger loving retard?

reminder that such threads attempting to make posteres here look bad will only show that we don't glamorize his unjustifiable actions

hes fucking aesthetic as fuck m8

Just because I don't condone killing 9 innocent people in a Church doesn't mean I'm not a white nationalist you fucking toothpaste nigger.

HE LOOK LIKE GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

>all deserved to die just because they were black
They deserved to die because they choose to ignore what other blacks do and instead just praise JEBUS like he some kind of fucking good luck charm that will make them rich. Get red pilled you fucking tard.

Niggers never attack defenseless old white people

How are they responsible for what other blacks you fucking LARPing faggot? Maybe if the little autistic manlet took out some gang members I'd maybe change my view on it but they were just fucking some old people in a church, they didn't deserve to die and no sane person says they deserved to die unless they're autistic and beyond help.

End of the day he was a dumb autistic retard just like yourself. He would have done more for the cause if he just married some white girl and had some kids

So if niggers act like niggers we should act like them? Nice going dumb cunt.

Ouch, I can't help but think that some of those ladies are like the sweet/ loving ones that are always joyful and make good food.

>niggers
>people

lol

We need a million more young men like Dylann Roof

Triggered

>signalling on Sup Forums

Just stop you fucking scrotum. You are why White are fucking struggling to even just have a simple fucking discussion about our Race. Just fucking end yourself already. Fucking waste of fucking air, food, water, space and time.

>How are they responsible for what other blacks
Blacks are collectivist they have a sort of group thought that spreads throughout there race. If you don't understand this you are not a WN. You are still looking through the eyes of a WHITE persons point of view. They worship differently then white christians and that goes for these southern churches. They are not the way you think they are.

> they were just fucking some old people
They weren't just OLD people those old people gave birth to off spring that cause our problems today it is revenge. The policies that have been pushed are there fault maybe one out of those 9 didn't believe that but that's collateral damage.

>End of the day he was a dumb autistic retard just like yourself.
no he saw that writing on the wall and decided to act against the people who have been attacking his people.

> He would have done more for the cause if he just married some white girl and had some kids
By leaving the problem for his children?

This thread's an fbi honeypot faggots