Murica-splaining

Murica-splaining is the combination of the jingoistic, arrogant, entitled and xenophobic behaviour ingrained into most Americans when interacting with non-Americans.

Examples in media:
youtu.be/7KHvKzpsQrA?t=286
^ Couldn't just say "hey dude that's my country you're talking about". He had to mention it was the greatest democracy in the world.
youtu.be/VMqcLUqYqrs?t=204
^ The video could of ended here, but he still needed to mention that is used to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=X2rKv-IDhJ8
^ Typical way Americans speak to foreigners.
youtube.com/watch?v=04sTkhTRmWE
^ More typical Americans.
youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
^ I know this one is satire of the problem, but it was still internationally spread across the globe. Lots of other movies murica-splain hard.

Over the top, but accurate example:
>UK: "Hey guys we invented the World Wide Web"
>FR: "Oh that's pretty cool, we invented film :)"
>GER: "Ahah nice, we invented the telephone"
>USA: "Did somebody say another country did something impressive!? Na you didn't! We done invented all of this shit, Where is your fucking moon landing you commie bitches? My personal economy and military is fucking fucking large, what's that I don't care about your opinions i dont think about you at all ahah! All ya'll say is shit, only America is relevant I will tell you about how we are better"
>FR: "We're just trying to have a friendly conversation about inventions and what makes our countries great."
>USA: "None of your countries are great, where even the fuck is France? Ya'll need to start speakin English amigo. Your shit hole doesn't even have 400 million aircraft carrier Aha yup!"

Murica-splaining needs to stop, we are sick of hearing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ
youtu.be/7KHvKzpsQrA?t=286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat shit, euro-trash faggot

inb4 most American responses in the this thread will be murica-splains.

inb4 op can't inb4

^ Fuck I was too late...

I'm sorry you're triggered that we're objectively the greatest country in the history of mankind. Just one of your nukes could glass your entire shitty little inbred island.

Could you tell me about your moon landing again, I'd like to hear about it for the millionth time.

Wow you sure are great at murica-splaining, lots of practice.

You are now literally adopting SJW lingo. Sort your fucking life out.

Fuck you. You eat beans for breakfast.

I'm surprised you even put "objectively" in the post. I'll remove 1 point from your murica-splain. That puts you at 1775 points...

This is the only way we can sort this shit out.

And i'd like to eat my beans quietly without hearing constant murica-splaining through the TV, radio and internet. Please!

everyone in this thread is retarded. It's just another shit thread to make the British and Americans hate each other despite the usefulness of working with each other.

America, fuck yeah.
Coming in this thread to defend their bullshit,
America, fuck yeah.
I don't care about your country but I assume you want me to tell you about mine.
In every conversation.
On the TV
On the Radio
In the video games
On the internet
When talking to other Americans.
Fuck yeah.

kys faggot

What military base are you stationed in?

>ITT: rump rekt Brit demands the Greatest Country on Earth apologize for being the Greatest Country on Earth

Sorry daddy. Let's just talk about beef wellington.

I hate this shit so much, we should just ban the US media from here.

I'm not demanding you apologise, just stop telling us about it every 5 god damn minutes, no one cares except you, keep that shit in your borders!

Also I'd be delighted to talk to you about beef wellington. Just tell the entire US media machine we're now changing subjects to this.

A nice family dinner, we don't need to talk about how great America is, just enjoy the food.

>But i can't do this ya'll, Beef Wellington is shit compared to the almighty murica burger, it is so goddamn perfect. Man i love being American, did i tell you that already? damn so proud.

Uncanny.

>He is still butthurt that they won the war
I bet you still hate us Germans too

Faggot brittbong is having a pissy virgin day on his inbred island. Don't you ever fucking forget you Englishman had 1000 years to sort out your civilization but in under 250 we've blown past you by every metric and we export our culture around the world because the global desire to be American is overwhelming. Also your weak and beta, too bad your people have been entirely disarmed and have no way of defending your women and children from the Muslims

This guy is doing a great job, tacofags

youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ

I have no problem with Germans, it's not like I hear how great Germany is all fucking day. I'd love to hear more about Germany for a change.

Wow, again uncanny, great example of a Murica-splain.

>it's not like I hear how great Germany is all fucking day.
You're new to Sup Forums?

What am I supposed to do about it? We don't control our own media, you know that. It's not like I personally mention America when I meet people abroad.

why is britbong english so retarded?

I'm talking about in real life, not just on here.
The American propaganda pushed on us in the UK is awful, I can't take it.

There is nothing you can do

This triggered little Muslim fag here
>we just invented vegan bangers and mash hup hup merca suckit

BLOW IT UP YOUR ASS

wal if u dont like it, jus leaf our county

>:^(

You mean you invented vegan bangers and mash, the UK does nothing after all according to you. You're already doing this shit in LA with your fucking sausage roll knock offs. Everything is American.

Duke Nukem is cancer and I'm glad the franchise is dead.

Where can I go to get away from this? nowhere.

We're not joining your anglo-sphere bullshit. Get over it.

What are you on about?

Before this thread dies, I have to ask - did something happen specifically in the UK recently? Yeah yeah, no one likes their media saturated with big dumb America talking about big dumb America, but starting last month I've witnessed at least 3 or 4 "Brit mad/sad America is everywhere" threads every week without fail. Are you the same guy or did something just make bongistan really depressed?

I blame Brexit. How can we are suppose to Britain first with the US shitting on us from afar.

Nothing really happened, we're just sick of it. Really sick.

>TFW You're just a French-bot passing by and you finaly find something worthy on Sup Forums today

>TFW not even 15 years into the internet era but you're almost at a point you hate pretty much every USA citizens on this planet

>TFW Even the more open one who visit something else than their country come to yours and act like privileged turbo faggots who pay the rent

>TFW You're French and ex military and everywhere you go USA faggs will throw shit at you with even retarded jokes but can't stand a 9/11 one

>TFW nowhere safe on the internet of imperialism cancer, can't even tell them to fuck off or else they would bring more of dem degenerates faggots

U sure Jafar isn't shitting on u from within?

It's like I'm really on 2011 facebook

>butthurt britshit mad because he stopped ruling the world 70 years ago and we took over

Current state of America

>inb4 refugees

I've felt like this for years but only recently have I meant other people who feel the same way. It's fucking shit.

^ Probably this desu

Ha ha, what a great post.

The fucking truth.

I'm not mad about that, i'm mad about you constantly telling us this.

?

>stop saying true things! they trigger me!
this is why you people go to jail for tweeting

these ancient ass links from prank channels and television shows.

Prime shit posting

Endless bickering is how family works, right?

Yeah but do you need to tell me these things? Could you just not go about your day? Could you just not fuck off?

Could I see your real flag please? I think I can guess but I'd like to make sure.

>The world: America is the shining light of democracy, a symbol of hope, the land of opportunity, the example we should all follow.
>Doesn't follow the example.

Hey man, it's you that had to make a thread about it.

Your fucking media drills this into our heads about this EVERY FUCKING DAY!

>go about your day

you brought it up

also show your ausie flag

Why do you watch our media? We don't watch our media.

dude can you fucking go start your own chan. not even joking just fucking start some other chan and fucking go there

britchan.org, do it, go, fucking leave we won't miss you. and bring the fucking australians with you.

you're just like the spics and arabs here in America, you complain yet your presence here says everything there is to say about the matter.

YOU ARE PESTS TO US. We literally don't care about you. we don't need/want you, and you keep coming to our places, making you the LOSER in the relationship by default. Deal with it.

Stfu britbong

see: I didn't start this, they did. Sorry I can't take you bullshit fucking anymore!

Not just media, everywhere! Please visit the UK, you won't notice a difference with what is being sold to us. The only difference is US isn't our fucking nation!

Make me.

I've been to the UK (mostly just london) and I didn't really notice what you're talking about.

see you at tesco

I was going to say you could just kill yourself, i think you even need a license for rope these days.

>youtu.be/7KHvKzpsQrA?t=286

>I know you guys are not the most political buy you guys talk about Trump over there
>UK
>not political

what

jew talk
bunch of fucking jibberish nobody gives a shit about
dont bother with that discrepancy before you attack language yuo stupid nigger
im not even going to respond or bother reading more than a half a sentence of your total bullshit.

if you take more than 1 sentence to convince me fuck you. you don't have anything to say

We're not allowed to start our own chan, it'd be not-American you see. Can't be having that.

Also nice thinly veiled "its an American website"

yea these godamn fucks should go to BANT
too bad they made the entire POL forum about BANT since THIS iS NORMaL here and they removed flags
>image related

fucking niggers

What did you do in London, where did you visit? Maybe the tourist areas are just overly British.

Surprised you even know what tesco is.

Ahahahah, fuck off.

You're the kike not me, if you want these threads to go away sort your fucking country out!

if it was an american website it wouldnt have a flag for you to change
oh btw you dont care about flags you care about your queen and other RULERS cause you all eat shit
you care about jews
you dont care about palestinians
you are at war with them and taking in refugees and so is most of the rest of owned by the queen europe arent they?
no we really give such a shit about what you have to say since we cant even have flags on this Sup Forums strike that /bant forum

I apologize. I'm sorry you guys don't like us. We'll just leave you alone from now on.

>People aren't allowed to condemn propaganda on a political board because they are saying bad things about America
Yeah ok

If only it was so simple.

so everything your saying is /bant by default even though Sup Forums claims it isnt becaue they keep this shit in Sup Forums with the no-flags
i dont see how anyone can be political talk about nothing they knmow nothing about without a flag that actually is real or not to ber interupted by people who dont care

God you must hate. So glad to be American

Well I mostly just went to the big sights during the day (westminster and all) and at night the friend I was staying with took me to various bars and we drank a lot. It was a pretty generic tourist trip I think.

I guess that is kind of sad, in more than one way. Cheer up; you're still the capital of international jewry. So technically you still rule the world.

(((Sup Forums)))
hey look at my flag hey look at my flag
>only star you care about

>Britain: America! Where did you learn this behavior!?
>America: I learned it from you DAD!! I LEARNED IT FROM YOU!!

I am looking at the flag, your posts aren't surprising.

Do you get Britain constantly thrown at you every day? Can you not go five minutes without seeing a "Visit England" commercial. Does your politics constantly revolve around Britain? Is every movie fucking made about the UK? I thought not.

(you)

Just fucking end me please.

The last video is disingenuous. The Chinese guy jumps in peoples' personal space and starts yelling in Chinese. This is seen as threatening to Americans. I'm honestly surprised the Mexican guy in the beginning didn't punch him in the face. In contrast, the American in China approaches people where they can see him and waits for eye contact to start communicating. The nonverbal cues are 100x more important than the fact he's speaking another language.

Defend their actions more senpai. Pick it apart even more until you're right.

Literally the first 2, same angle and everything. If this is threatening to Americans, this is their problem.

Speaking of TV, did you renew your television licence, Nigel? Oi mate, you better pay your loicense so the BBC can broadcast you Muzzie propaganda!

why so buttmad
America is great

>pic
Fuckin saved

Thanks. Thanks again. Keep it coming all day.

You'll never hear this said back. One way relationship. Because they don't give a shit about us, they just want to push their objectives onto us. Look at how much shit around you is American, how much of that could be British?

ya we dont give a fuck about your posts stupid
tea drinkers

It is an American webside made by moot in the mid 2000s. Anyone can post here but we made it and the culture is predominantly ours. You're just guests here.

burgerland has been on a downward slope since 1776

>You're just guests here.
This isn't how the internet works.

Well then leave the thread, you can easily do that. Our media is here forever.

Depends on whether you are letting loudmouthed extremism ratfaces define America, or not.

That girl is a gentile with a little (octaroon jew) semite tribal blood.

See for a look at actual inbred caucasians, the purest (inbred) caucasians seem to be from Sardinia, an island know for its defective, retarded, nepotistic, inbred supremacist residents and culture... Italys original indigenous population was the gentile Sabines before Turkblooded, ratfaced, "caucasians" came and raped everyone. Ratfaces are know by many names: AshkeNazis (kikes), bolsheviks, vichy, Saudi... the list goes on, they infiltrate royalty and rape the commoners time and time again. They were known in ancient times as the hideous wendigo that lived in the caucus mountain range, khazars, pharisees, and more recently as ha ole (hawaiian for breathless/speaks without breath), or the dragon of eastern Europe that Saint George slays.

Kikes are not semites, gentiles or persians. Kikes demoralize, destroy and rob all other ethnicities whenever they think it will go unnoticed or unpunished, keep turning the other the cheek good goy.Their half breed cryptos serve them in their borg assimilation of all other ethnicities.

British Food: prepared from ingredients in a toilet bowl.

British Hygiene: Black Rotted Teeth

British National Pride: Non existent,

Been to the UK a few times and would never go back.

May a Car of Peace meet you

>Because they don't give a shit about us

Untrue, we just don't think about you. Why would we need to?

I have a lot of family that moved to America in the 1800s that I keep in contact with so I don't really give a shit

Thanks for telling us again, and again, and again.

What are you on about?

Ooooh well that explains a lot.

Would you prefer we be more like Germans (who shit on America non stop) and just shit on Europe every chance we get instead of talking about how much we like our country?

We are objectively the most influential country on earth, so it's not really surprising that there is a lot of focus on us in the media. That doesn't make us the 'greatest' country, but it does make us the most interesting to follow politically.

ITT: one assmad britbong, probably got cucked by an American after his old lady discovered that we brush our teeth in the USA.

Pretty pathetic, England.

>it's not like I hear how great Germany is all fucking day.

You do realize you are posting on Sup Forums right now, right?

Well that's what you're selling us. I think we'd all be happier here we just blocked your media. Or edited out the patriotism.

10/10 please post again.

In the real world.

(you)

>I think we'd all be happier here we just blocked your media
Why do you still watch American media if it annoys you so much? American movies, news, literature, etc, tend to be inferior to many other countries anyway.