This.

That's it we got all of em

Agree

Also pic related.

Anime is meant for teenagers. Anyone older should hurry up and kill themselves

The Tatami Galaxy

This. Oldfags BTFO.

i don't even watch anime i just came here to make this thread

The praise ReZero praise after episode 15, Jesus christ.

This, I find it funny when adults complain about SAO or SnK because those two were mainly made for teenagers.

I didn't think it was shit. It just didn't live up to the endless hype people threw at me.

Watched it on Netflix without expectation, didn't even knew it was famous or hyped up.

Really enjoyed it but it did have parts were the characters went on too long becoming preachy just like Full Metal Alchemist.

It's more of a miserable dystopian existence than edgy.

I hate most anime but this one felt well crafted. Just don't go into it with so much expectations.

>edgy teens
>watching a mecha anime not named Evangelion or gurren Lagann
Pick one and only one

This. Recently started reading the manga and it is the edgiest shit imaginable. Small wonder that every adaptation is garbage when the source is trash itself

This.

""""""""""artsy"""""""""" bait monogatari

I felt somewhat similarily, nice worldbuilding but the actual plot was shit.

I like them all

This. Sup Forums has literally some of the edgiest posters ever.

NGE

Seconded. Shitass manga for tastless fags.

Why Texh?

>I like edgy shit
>I'm 26 and gainfully employed

There is no need to be this contrarian.

those are pretty good desu

Underages please leave.

I don't always like stories that are purely all smiles and rainbows but when stuff gets into "nothing personell kid" territory it's cringeworthy and not enjoyable to watch.

Berserk is edgy garbage loved by underage edgelords.

Holy shit the amount of "it doesn't have a waifu material girl in it so I hate it" fags in this thread is amazing

Mob Psycho and OPM
Jojo
Re:Zero

It was a great episode.

I think it's okay for a story to get edgy. But when a person starts replicating the actions of the edgy characters it becomes wrong. It's a story for a rradon, it's there to entertain us, and it's pretty entertaining to see edgy ass people rage and kill dozens

Yeah, pretty much this. Edge can make for decent events and stories, imagine how Count of Monte Cristo would be if he didn't kill anyone. It's when people who watch it actually think the edgelords are in the right (Despite that they're usually portrayed as mentally ill and therefore something you probably don't wanna be, so I don't know what it is up with people doing this, maybe lonely teenagers think mentall illness is cool or something) that it's really an issue, so the problem with edge is not so much the story itself but the people eating it up, unless the story goes full TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH at all times and gets overbearing to watch with its shock value bullshit.

You're favorite anime

>we dont like popular stuff
>our opinions are special
>we are the cool kids around here

edgy shitheads

Cool thread

This thread

>Hey guys have you ever thought like how, your consciousness is in your brain, like um, not your arm, isn't that deep?? Now time for some unrelated action scenes. Also, gender

ya, I hate the daily texhnolyze generals

Evangelion is the only right answer

I'll slit your throat with my coldsteel and shit on your grave cunt

>spam/advertising option
What rule did the OP break?

pretty much

>anime about cute girls doing cute things
>edgy

I'm not denying that but the following praise the overall show got because of that episode is over the top.

Get the fuck out.

ow the edge

Naruto
Kill la Kill
SAO
Bleach

did I miss any?

Someone already took the role of making the shitty meta joke.

Thirded. It's objectively edgy bullshit with no appeal.

>ITT: Overrated shit praised by edgy teenagers

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Feels like Sup Forums is contradicting the anime itself.

>dumb tripfag
>telling anyone to get out
all memes aside, I'm literally shaking my head

Tokyo ghoul was okay. Tokyo ghoul re is an unnecessary sequel that I can't even forced to read because of how boring it is.

Texh isn't edgy, did you even watch it beyond episode 1?

Oh wow man, totally didn't expect that one.

This

Bait

Not edgy but overrated

Literally anything popular. Doesn't it make bad, though, stop being so angry at teenagers.

Pic related, though.

Surprise nobody posted this

Not enough kawaii lolis for you ? Not enough incest uguu ? You sould wait until the late arcs, they have a few cute ones to suit pedo moefags like yourselves.

This. It's not nearly as bad as it looks like, though, I had a shock when I actually watched it. But still nowhere near a 9/10.

Trying to forget.

the only thing that i don't like about AOT is the first thing i heard about it was "anyone can die" and that was just fucking bullshit.

yeah, they had a fakeout with eren, but that didn't even last a full episode length. mikasa has never been in serious harm, levi always been fine, armin only JUST now got to a point where he'll probably die, but there's still a good chance he'll live. the fact he's even still alive is already hard. then you got potato girl, buzzcut, smartass, and all those other misfits we've known SINCE THE START OF THE SERIES.

only blatantly obvious redshirts with close to zero screen time have actually been killed off as far as protagonists go.

Obligatory.