Daily reminder that you Christ cucks believe in a Jew as your lord in savior

Daily reminder that you Christ cucks believe in a Jew as your lord in savior.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/christcuck/page/200/
sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/dna-sat-nav-uncovers-ancient-ashkenaz-1.569403
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No need to remind us of the obvious

actually he was a Galilean and Pilate's letter to ceasar said he had blonde hair and blue eyes...

>called out the (((synagogue of Satan))) 2000 years before any of us where born
>HIR DUR JESUS IS A KIKE LUL BIBLE SAYS JEWS LUL
(you)

sauce?

I know, the tribe liked him so much for his preaching of "renounce the jew ways" they mounted him on a fucking cross.

What have you done lately besides bitch about (((Them))) Buddy?

yep, they worship a shitskin. Watch all the mental gymnastics they pull to deny it.

>Assuming he was a mixed race Jew, and not pure white, like the bible demands.

Your white skin won't matter in hell

Jesus ended the jews forever, no they're satanic scum and He is King of Universe

Jews are white, arabs ruined the middle east

eternal reminder jesus named the jew so the jews killed him whereas the cuck adolf wanted to give them their own country so scheme and plot from

i dont believe in yeshush though.

Pointless hate thread, sage.

>He is King of Universe
big place going to assume he doesn't look like an alien or something

>obvious divide and conquer thread

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

>that pathetic jaw line

>divide and conquer
Wewlad, you are barely more than a goyim golem if youre a christian, is it so hard to stop being a shill and worship European Gods?

>144400114
bishop, plz go.

daily reminder the jews hate Christians more than anyone else in the world

Wrong image.

Protestants literally worship Jews, there is nothing "redpilled" or anti jew about worshiping Jews stupid goyim.

He is comping my ticket to Heaven.

Prove the divinity of the bible.

Fucking nu-Sup Forums.
Half of the "Christcuck" results date from April 2017.
SIX FUCKING MONTHS AGO.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/christcuck/page/200/

The elections were a fucking mistake.
Sup Forums is and will always be a Christian board.

Islam is the solution

lol kys fucking retard

> muh synagogue of Satan meme

Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory

So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all

Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless

Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies

There is nothing on the line for Christians

They gave up on this Universe

Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God

The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers

A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan

And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

JEWS
ARE
WHITE

HAHAHAAHAHAH

He hated jews kys

>actually he was a Galilean and Pilate's letter to ceasar said he had blonde hair and blue eyes...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not that I have anything against jews, but if you can't tell the difference between a modern talmudic Jew and a Judean from the first century then you're an idiot. Maybe you'd like to tell us about Romans talking loud and eating spaghetti or picts drinking tea with crumpets

> Just a reminder ...
you're gonna burn in an eternal lake of fire for an eternity just for relying on your own understanding (errr, aethristic ZOG education) ... you're either for him or against him, ... and looks like your team "Belial"
> let us know when you find macro evolution and transitional species

Perfect example of how faggots can't do anything without trying to draw attention to themselves

We know who they were, Jews persecuted Christians throughout the first century particularly in Asia minor where the letter is written to.

no you fucking dont

jews are turk roaches
sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/dna-sat-nav-uncovers-ancient-ashkenaz-1.569403

ashkenaz from Japheth... Judah from Shem.

That passage is written to a church that existed in a particular place at a particular time in history, the simplest interpretation is that He was talking about the Jews that were opposing Christians and betraying them to the heathen governers.

Son of God not a jew.

I love how the shills have no real argument against this.

HAHAHA AGAIN YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.

That's accurate though, this is historically verified.

by odin's beard I've been caught out

Jews didn't exist until their ancestors rejected Christ.

>Pure white
>In the middle east

HHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

WRONG dumbass.

Jesus and Hitler both gave the Jews unlimited power for eternity. Think about it. This may be hard for you to comprehend.

>what is ashkenaz?
>what is a turkic khazar?

>implying that an omnipotent being that created the universe not only is human, but jewish too

Its useless fellow natsoc bro, us flags are le 20% white based christian, just provide TRUTH, and altetnative dont get drawn out debates with 20%ers, only European flags are worth preaching to.

I can't help it I know there are a few still infected with the jew in the US.

Just provide the evidence that Jesus never resurected nor does the bible have any divinity, Christians are brainwashed into believing the Bible is the word of God, disprove the Bible disprove Christianity.

>What is migration

Learn history or forever be cucked, cuck

true but that doesnt really matter to them. Thing is they react just like leftist they will double down think they are getting attacked by DEMONS.

The world hasn't changed much in 2000 years. If there was suspicion someone was a Jew, they were probably a Jew.

Tell them they are speaking about fantasy and not reality, free them from the brainjew.

WARUM!! WHY have faith in Jewish tales and book?

FACT: Jews religion is not true in reality, so it ultimately falls in their ability to get you to acceot fantasy as reality.

It's fucking great, isn't it?
You can almost feel their brains melting through their replies.

Keep making excuses for praying to a sand nigger kike you fucking faggot. kek

Tomorrow is sunday, are you going to pray to a kike in a church just like a little good goy that you are?

You literally fell into a trap of an Abrahamic religion. Christianity is an extension of Judaism you fucking buffoon.

fuck off faggot

Who even needs a lord and savior. How stupid. I get on just fine with no God or Jesus friend.

yeah, a Jew that FOUNDED ANOTHER RELIGION makes sense

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

The jews of today are in no way like the true Judeans. They're more like the tribe of Dan, idol worshipping slanderers of God. It's no coincidence their most important city is Tel Aviv.

"Having taken what Micah had made and his priest, they marched against Laish, a quiet and trusting people; they put them to the sword and destroyed the city by fire. No one came to their aid, since the city was far from Sidon and they had no dealings with the Arameans; the city was in the valley that belongs to Beth-rehob. The Danites then rebuilt the city and occupied it. They named it Dan after their ancestor Dan, who was born to Israel. But Laish was the name of the city formerly. The Danites set up the idol for themselves, and Jonathan, son of Gershom, son of Moses, and his descendants were priests for the tribe of the Danites until the time the land went into captivity. They maintained the idol Micah had made as long as the house of God was in Shiloh."

None of that has any authority, 100% your choice of faith, why you choose to have faith in Jews makes me know why they are such effective swindlers when they can make you abandon reality.

Not all jews are bad, just most of them. They are God's children, His chosen people. A good reason for Satan to use them. That's why jews do bad things.

>so what if marx was a jew communism is against what jews stood for its anti jew!

I have no faith in men, and I don't care about your views of authority. It doesn't take faith to see that Jews today have nothing to do with the Israelites in Judea and Galilee, except for maybe the Saducees, the brood of vipers who brought downfall to their nation.

Don't believe in their lies when they say they're God's people by birth,
"And do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you, God can raise up children to Abraham from these stones. Even now the ax lies at the root of the trees. Therefore every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire."

And,
"They answered and said to him, “Our father is Abraham.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would be doing the works of Abraham. But now you are trying to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God; Abraham did not do this. You are doing the works of your father!” [So] they said to him, “We are not illegitimate. We have one Father, God.” Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and am here; I did not come on my own, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot bear to hear my word. You belong to your father the devil and you willingly carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks in character, because he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I speak the truth, you do not believe me."

>jews are white
Lys faggot

So you believe the bible was not written by men?

You can't save the world and worship the jew. Gtfo

>never fight hte jews because if you lose then they'll use you as an excuse to keep fucking over the world
You're retarded. Think about it.

You're a fool, does a garden tend to itself? In the same way a book from our world could only have been by those who obey the commandments. False prophets can write books just fine, but it takes wisdom and humility to see truth.

To all Christians in this thread of any creed, if you think the shade of Jesus' skin and the color of his eyes matter, you've managed to completely missed the point of everything Jesus taught, and did.

Repent of this race-idolatry and worship, and accept that Jesus, a Jew who was circumcised as a child, who was a Rabbi among the people, fit in perfectly as the average Jew of his time, was most likely not a White paragon of Aryan beauty, but was most likely brown.

You still don't get it.

Fighting them gives them more power you dolt.

The only reason they have immense power and Israels existence is solely because of dumbass Hitler.

>haha he was a jew
>fag flag
gee I wonder why this user hates christians

The argument is that the letter is a propaganda fiction like almost everything in the Bible.

That Jesus wuz a White pacifist and not a violent kike who wanted all the goyim dead and so led a rebellion against occupying Romans, is a part of Christianity from the very start.

That's because Christianity has been Jewish propaganda from day one.

He converted likes to Christianity. Those who are now considered kikes are the enemies of Christ. I'm not even a Christian and these threads piss me off. The only reason they upset me is the fact that your just here to stir shit up and surely such as I have people will take the bait.

>if you fight your enemies, they win
Are you a leaf on vacation perhaps?

You are speaking of non sense, there is no reason for you to have faith in jesus or bible other than choice.

>That was the Romans goy we Jews are harmless.

And it's not just "a Jew" or even a "good Jew"-- Jesus HATED goyim; he was messiah because his Jew followers believed he had been sent to lead a heavenly army against the occupying Romans and wipe them out.

>there is no reason for you to have faith in jesus or bible other than choice.

And? Everything's up to choice, I'm not sure I see the problem

And another antiwhite retard falls for the Jews' second greatest fictional history.

I ditched Christianity, not because of it's Israel origin, but because after studying it (alongside all other religions) for two years, I just can't believe it is literally true. I can't believe that Jesus was literally raised from the dead in an eternal glorified body and ascended in the sky into Heaven. I just can't and don't believe it. I don't believe the miracles either, or the miracles of the apostles mentioned in the book of Acts.

Also I don't believe that you can be saved / enlightened by asking or relying on some external possibly non-existent source. It's an internal thing that you have to do yourself.

But overall Christ was very enlightened on questions of the spirit and God. God is a spirit and you cannot come into union with God by cutting your hair in a particular way and following fleshly rituals, like the carnal Jew would have you believe.

"Hebrews" are a fiction. Hebrews were not maybe the "Hyksos"-- the Hebrews themselves were a fiction based on the Hyksos because the shit was written in Alexandria and not the "Court of Solomon" because that's a fiction too..

No "Jew" existed until Zoroastrianism arrived in the form of the Persian conquest. And there was no concept of "Messiah" in Levantine Semitic paganism until Zoroastrianism.

>I just can't believe it is literally true.

It's virtually all lies from cover to cover.

Lies.

fuck off satan

>God is a spirit and you cannot come into union with God by cutting your hair in a particular way and following fleshly rituals, like the carnal Jew would have you believe.
Christ doesn't teach this

Get thee behind me, gnostic.

Jesus is as real as Satan, which is to say not at all.

Lies from cover to cover. That's what it is.

I wouldn't go that far. I think Jesus definitely existed and the early Christians (for some reason, and beginning at some point) believed in the resurrection of Christ. This is a problem for many people considering there are records of people believing this as early as 20 years after the year Christ was said to have died, so it can't have been an "old myth" that was passed down over time, deifying Christ. It belief happened almost as soon as Christ was gone. Which is just strange.

But yeah I think all of the supernatural stuff was for some reason added on by the Biblical authors. I don't know why though.

They are stories entangled in stories. Not meant to be taken literally. Like the sword in the stone my good man.

There is nothing more Jewish than denying Christ.