Sup Forums here

Sup Forums here

I dont know if any of you have heard, but Harvey Weinstein has been recently reported to have raped and molested numerous women for roles in films by Ashley Judd. And the response has been complete silence for the most part. Weinstein released some shitty statement written by his lawyers that literally just said "hey, Im a product of the 70s!" then went onto blame Trump, call for more gun control, and quote Jay-Z. Im not kidding.

This is one of the most powerful people in hollywood basically getting away with what Cosby did. No one is paying attention to it, while someone making an off color comment about women on twitter is dragged through the mud by the MSM. What the fuck is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bPK2qt90zU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4957694/TV-anchor-says-Weinstein-masturbated-her.html
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/07/harvey-weinstein-scandal-why-are-so-called-feminists-defending-this-creep.html
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now we know why she's a nasty woman.

ywn rape Ashley Judd in her prime. What’s the point of living

The reason why the media has been silent is because A. This is one of their own B. He's one of the more powerful people on their side and C. If any of them said anything, they'd get outsted behind the scenes and never be able to get into a good movie again because they would be labeled as a snitch that can't keep secrets.

(((Weinstein)))

well at least you aren't a sandnigger

WEINSTEINED

so why kikes are suddenly throwing this retard under the train after decades of the same shit

(((WEINSTEINED)))

Probably accidentally fucked someone's daughter he wasn't supposed to fuck.
Some kike bankster or something who got a socialite teenage daughter who wanted to become a famous actress or some shit and didnt tell harvey who she was.

>What the fuck is going on here?
Exactly what we've been telling everyone was going on. Maybe we aren't so crazy now, huh?

Because he’s not as powerful as he was 20 years ago. He’s made a ton of flops and has burned tons of bridges. They just waited until his clout weakened.

Careful, anywhere I mention this I get harassed, deleted, or banned. Us movie goers have no voice on such matters, but at least legendary director and womens advocate has some strong words for the likes of Weinstein
youtube.com/watch?v=3bPK2qt90zU

WAIT WAIT WAIT

HE FUCKED BRIE LARSON!?

MOTHERFUCKER!

Harvey 'If you wanna be a big shot watch me jizz in the pot' Weinstein
>Former Fox News reporter claims that Harvey Weinstein masturbated into a plant pot in front of her after cornering her in a New York restaurant

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4957694/TV-anchor-says-Weinstein-masturbated-her.html

this is relevant to my interests

OP has recently been reported to be a faggot. No conclusive evidence beyond a few people in threads saying he's a faggot have surfaced but we have already deemed him a faggot in the court of public opinion.

Go home OP, you're a FAGGOT.

Is that emma Watson?

no

Here's my list so far:

CONFIRMED:

Jennifer Lawrence
Kristen Dunst
Gwyneth Paltrow
Sienna Miller
Minnie Driver
Gretchen Mol
Mira Sorvino
Blake Lively

SUSPECTED:

Emma Watson
Scarlett Johansson
Keira Knightley
Emily Blunt
Jessica Alba
Olivia Munn
Kate Mara

yup, as well as
Jennifer Lawrence
Kristen Dunst
Gwyneth Paltrow
Sienna Miller
Minnie Driver
Gretchen Mol
Mira Sorvino
Blake Lively
Emma Watson
Scarlett Johansson
Keira Knightley
Emily Blunt
Jessica Alba
Olivia Munn
Kate Mara
and probably hundreds of others.

I was listening to NPR (yes, I do this to better understand the plans of das Juden and the current liberal double-think) and the woman host and her woman guest were making light of this situation. These are the same hook-nosed kikes that crucified Cosby and had a field day with "Grab her by the pussy". You could tell they were covering for their own, but had it been a white male, or daddy Trump, instead of this slimy pedo kike, we would've never heard the end of it.

Just goes to show you the disgusting double standards and double-think of these nigger loving kikes. Also, check 'em.

Sources?

Then who is she ?

Harvey "suck my prick, get this flick" Weinstein

JLaw didn’t get raped, she’s sucked every dick in Hollywood to get her Oscar.

nice

shit, I stole your list dude

if these women had any self-resepect and integrity, they wouldn't have done it. fuck them

Gotta pay to play and the price is your virginity and soul.

also, i can see clearly now.

>on twitter

Into the trash

It’s happening! Get comfy

It's about time these hollywood rapists and pedos get exposed. Pester elijah wood on twitter to start talking

>Reply
for millions of dollars and fame, something these women have wanted their whole lives, wouldn't you do the same? fuck a fat jew guy?

Especially Dan 'the cheek divider' Schneider

Rush had a really good segment on Weinstein and his giving all that money to the Democrats and how that money showed Democrats to be hypocrites.

Hollywood is a nasty town.

no user. Cam Newton got crucified in the media recently because he basically said a female reporter was hot. Meanwhile, Mr. Weinstein is implicated in years and years of sexual harassment against women and his case is either ignored outright or made light of.

really makes you think

fuck yeah i would

>raped

Spread the fake news far and beyond, bby.

gimme that greasy sausage and some mustard and i'll gobble it up

if you keep track of this movie drama (waste of time) many of these girls drop hints that most of the powerful producers in Hollywood do this shit. Its all rumors but many even joke about it, but most there know about it and don't care cause then they'll never get in the next Thor sequel.

its k, i stole it too kek

CHECKED AND KEKED!!!! BUT IT DOESNT LOOK FAT ENOUGH TO BE WEINSTEIN...

This explains a lot of degeneracy in their movies. They are literally mealy ill and watching their movies causes metal illness.

Interesting how the "snitches get stitches" mentality is the same in elite Hollywood as in shit tier hood gangs.

It’s not rape if they agreed to do it

Kek

>>Sivan noted to HuffPost that Weinstein’s car was “stocked full of cases of Diet Coke,” which she said she found to be odd. In a 2001 profile of Weinstein in New York Magazine, journalist David Carr noted that while sitting at a table, Weinstein had “three Diet Cokes on standby in front of him.”

>ctrl+F
>polanski
0 result

They feel bad 20 years later, so by feminist logic that’s rape.

>Anita Dunn, a close associate of President Obama who became his communications director for a time at the White House, has been reported to have counseled Weinstein after the allegations broke in the media.

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/07/harvey-weinstein-scandal-why-are-so-called-feminists-defending-this-creep.html

this is a big cover up. Everyone is too scared to do anything about it or speak up. For all their self congratulatory "so brave!" important issues movies, actors are cowards

>that literally just said "hey, Im a product of the 70s!" then went onto blame Trump, call for more gun control, and quote Jay-Z. Im not kidding.

topkek, a true Kike

Harvey "Wanna be a star? Get in the back of my car" Weinstein
Harvey "Career needs a push? Give Harvey some tush" Weinstein
Harvey "First I sheathe my sword, then you win an award" Weinstein

Why isn't Amy Schumer on this list? Lol

darude

Suck my Jagon!

((()))

>Suspected
you just know

Harvey "Cut Peen" Weinstein
Harvey "Cum Stain" Weinstein

Face says he hasn't slept with her yet. When was this pic? Looks super old.

Where is the infographic with Harvey in the middle and lines to all the powerful people and famous people he was associated with.

Sup Forums has grown lazy.

Makes most sense.

I dont give a fuck

We all know whats going on here.

This

Not even he would fuck her

If I were an actress I would have fucked him too, the money and status mean everything to women. Plus they can be discreet about it.

No wonder Trump won in a landslide. Eliminate 11 million illegal alien votes, and Hilljew was in the toilet.
Now a year of Hollywood media attacks on Trump and America makes perfect sense.
Hollywood's perverted message is global Sodomy. Harvey hired Malia to help take any white culture out of the scripts and deep six it. Barry sets up a shadow white house to help. These scum must be weeded out of our country.

>The response to this tell all expose in the New York Times has been silence.
You are literally retarded.

Because shes a jew they only rape goys

I noticed this. Some goy is accused with no evidence the media says hes a monster. When they address this case they insist its baseless allegations in the headlines.

Yes, he's scum. But only hookers accept invitations to hotel rooms. Any woman in the world with a fucking brain doesn't go to a man's hotel room.

Women will do anything for you if you can get them ahead

>and soul.

Maybe there is something to the "Jews are evil" meme after all???

Do you guys have a lot of foot threads on Sup Forums? I want to start lurking over there if that is the case

Also, I'm sure (((executives))) in most major US media corps partake in the same kind of behaviour. They probably even had orgies with Weinsteins prostitute actresses. It becomes pretty tight knit community the further up you go in the Hollywood corporate hierarchy. If hes going down, everyone in the industry involved will go down with him, and the media establishment won't let that happen. They'll always protect one of their own.

Yeah...classic kike stick and move is 'strong words'

I'm not really up to date with this drama. Give it to me straight. Are there any actual rape accusations, or is it just 'We had sex for favors, but I didn't like it'?

No. Definitely not.

I know I'm on Sup Forums but I have at least a tiny shred of dignity left. Rather be broke and work hard than be one of the most famous cocksuckers. Fuck these hos

How many dicks did they suck to get the opportunity to suck this guys dick anyway? I'm sure there's a dick hierarchy of some kind

Bill OReilly got fired for asking a woman to dinner. Sexual harassment doesn't need to include rape.

The problem isn't that they're Jewish, it's that Jews tend to be in powerful positions and you'd be hard lucked to find people in powerful positions who didn't do evil and immoral things to get where they are today. The Jew's thirst for power turns them into immoral people who see those below them('goys) as disposable pawns for their pursuit of power.

a rich jew getting away with rape? I refuse to believe it

Harvey "wanna get on tape? you gonna get raped" Weinstein
Harvey "taste my semen for silver screenin'" Weinstein

I hope your butthole pores get nuked.

Good fuck Hollywood kikesses

Harvery has reportedly cornered low level female employees like secretaries into corners and jerked off in front of them, felt up actresses, and traded sex for stardom. Hes a "kingmaker" and if you want to be a star, you have to sleep with him.

nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html

these bitches are playing the "abuse survivor" cards.

Would be interesting to compile a timeline of films they made with him, and how many times they went back for more...

Because he's pissed off the wrong person. He could have gone on raping women until he died, but he screwed up by pissing off someone more wealthy and powerful than he is.

welcome to finally realizing the media is heavily biased and the whole fake news meme is real
enjoy your triup down the rabbit hole, it just gets shittier from here on out

If that was Mel Gibson, it would be an uproar.

Also this. Dont believe these actresses are innocent. They knowingly sold their soul for fame and then they have the audacity to pretend to be moral Crusaders everytime they go on one some SJW campaign. I'm so glad this is coming to light. People need to stop worshipping these whores. They are below any honest hard working people

Call me crazy but it sounds like a transaction, sex for the role. Does it count as a rape?

>Harvery has reportedly cornered low level female employees like secretaries into corners and jerked off in front of them, felt up actresses
okay, that's actual rape/sexual harassment
>and traded sex for stardom. Hes a "kingmaker" and if you want to be a star, you have to sleep with him.
I don't care about this part. It's their choice.