"Parenting" in America

And people say my country is beyond salvation.

hooktube.com/watch?v=nrv2cz8u6oE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nrv2cz8u6oE
youtube.com/watch?v=B5J0Ld_n_NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OCpUjERoMKI
youtu.be/UHeIt1URKhw
youtube.com/watch?v=VNM4zHjsNhM
youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
youtu.be/lzQ8GDBA8Is
hooktube.com/watch?v=nrv2cz8u6oE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUIHVg2iRVU
youtube.com/watch?v=gjnlh-QADq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jewtube link, too

youtu.be/nrv2cz8u6oE

she's literally thinking about black dick, I can see it in here disgusting souless brown eyes

when does it start
the black dick worshipping

I don't want to hear all of that

Should have played this instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=B5J0Ld_n_NQ

Those are Spics, not real Americans.

>real Americans are the white ones because we wuz builders n sheit

Does it even matter anymore, this country is lost

But Look at Me is GOAT though.

Sounds like white music to me.

>America
Here too. Was in the break room at work yesterday and a fat hog woman was talking to the other fat hog women in my workplace about trying to get her daughter to be a slut. She said one day she rolled her daughter's skirt up before she went to school because she wasn't looking slutty enough and didn't want her to be bullied for being too modest. Her kid is still in elementary school by the way.

It's fucking disgusting, I just can't stand it. Makes me think the Muslims are right about women and how they must be treated.

They are jews.

>muh muslim wuz right

Ever though of not being a leaf nigger and smacking the cunt?

trap house is the worst thing to ever to happen to hip hop :(

>46%

non-whites aren't really American....

I love america
Ever since I was a kind I watched old american movies and that's how I first came to Sup Forums
I want to be an american so bad
But does my america still exist?

whats the difference??

Damn, that sounded like unfiltered shit.
Why can't niggers go back to making good music? This rap shit sounds horrible.

According to who, grade school city spics?

The only thing I "think" at work is how to make as much money with as little effort as possible, I stay out of personal conflict no matter how much it enrages me because I need to pay my bills.

>look at me
youtube.com/watch?v=OCpUjERoMKI

What is there even left to say at this point? It’s like every day I’m completely flabbergasted by how degenerate people are. And I’m supposed to share a society with people like this?

it does not. Cant even goto a mall anymore bevause its full of spics and nogschimping out.
Amazon isn't destroying retail because of a better business model, whites just dont leave the house anymore because niggers and spics are everywhere.
Country is fucked

Houston here. You don't know how bad it truly is.

>32%

Its partially because the American blacks have been 90% destroyed by the democrat policies, they used to not be so shit.

I can't even imagine a way to fix it, it's no wonder our societies are so dysfunctional when we need to try to live a complex life in an environment full of glorified shit-flinging monkeys.

Also. This is required viewing
youtu.be/UHeIt1URKhw

the mom is stupid hot jesus christ

no one in this video is white.

Florida fag here, trust me I do...

It sort of does exist in the right places, just look for the more affluent states and the ones with dominant white populations. In Northern Virginia Loudoun and Ashburn are the best places in the whole entirety of NOVA

This. Totalitarianism now.

if you have a time machine, sure.

if not, then no. Much of the nation is comparable to the third world now.

nearest city to me is Roanoke, I see few muds.

According to me. You fucking double nig.

You can tell her pussy is getting wet listening to it. Obvious BBC slut.

Says the guy who’s country’s largest media outlet named itself after black cock

No

>the fear of BLACKED

Gotta be the hip friendly mom friend!

Think about the movie Amelie. Is Paris the same now as it was then?

mind washed degenerates.... no quarter in any future battles to come...

Look at her kids light brown skin and curly black hair. Their dad is obviously at least half black.

>there is good hip hop
If it's not "hypebeast" trap shit, it's "duh cops be killin' gud bois n' shit bruh"
Feel free to prove me wrong. I have never heard a good rap song in my life.

Proves my point even further

her kids look half nig

Not bad, hows the nog and spic presence?

Fat women make their skinny daughter into sluts because they figure if they can't get them to look like a hefder from food they'll make them gain it by taking dick and depression

you're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=VNM4zHjsNhM

well I mean shes a horrible mother, but at least she popped out some white kids

I hate hip hop in general, but this is at least catchy and not about degenerate shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw

FOR PERSPECTIVE
this used to be highly scandalous
youtu.be/lzQ8GDBA8Is
And today something like what OP posted isn’t anything to even bat an eyelash at

Nigs are clustered in the NW Roanoke city ghetto.

Spics are less concentrated...you can find them all over but never in any significant concentrations. I've seen them in Floyd, Franklin, Roanoke counties for example.

it doesn't. maybe in pockets. but america is basically a chewed up souless nation at this point of various ethnic enclaves

I get that you're meming, but most of the sjws probably had "friend parents"
No structure, no respect for authority.

Mommy is sexy.

Is Officer Dugan really, dare I say it?
/OurPal/

Remember when people used to say Metal/Rock was the devils music yet it didn't blatantly promote violence, drugs, rape, cocks, guns etc etc

and look where we are today

Can't let kids watch violent films etc but it's perfectly fine in audiobook in the form of rap

BUrn it all to the ground

I think the kids are half spic, notice the sort of fat beaner face.

He just got back from a long night of lynching niggers to keep his community safe.

Damn right he is /ourpal/.

Fuck no. I see coal burners everyday and manchild white men everywhere. No one cares and no one gives a shit. This country in your dreams died a while ago. Even the media here sucks now

>Those kids white

Light brown skin
Brown eyes
Curly black hair
Wide nigger nose on the front one

Bet their half sisters and both their dads are at least fairly dark Mexican .

they're jews, at least the mother is

I'm not sure that it does. I live in rural Midwest, and one would think that would be the place traditional values still hold. The Jews have saturated our society with filth, there is no escape.

Degeneracy at it's finest.

I actually forgot about Mr Bond. I'd say he's off limits, though, since he's literally /ourrapper/
Meh, I don't know why people love this old stuff so much (not that it's worse than the shit tier stuff being produced now)

>you will never suck on those milkies

Some places.

Me and my sister were talking about this yesterday how we were the only beaners in elementary school. Now it's all spics and nigs. I miss white people. Shit is just calmer around white folk spics are always fucking loud and messy and fat. Nigs well........

>hooktube.com/watch?v=nrv2cz8u6oE
I'd fuck mommy in the ass multiple times

Bitch you don't know about the streets
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUIHVg2iRVU

Hey look, no father

Well of course not, but I know Sup Forumsacks has a propensity to exaggerate (not all of France is a muslim war-ravaged hellhole, not my countryside anyway). It's just sad to see that your country, not so far ago, even 30 years ago, was objectively better. Not just through movies, but through news reels and such. People seemed more decent, less stressed out, cars were aesthetic. I don't know how to feel about all that

there kids are also jews a lot of jews have darkish skin like middle eastern

I don't see what's wrong with this. It's just a song and my parents would react in the same way?

i miss tupac

The facial features give it away as well

How can someone so hot produce such ugly fucking kids?

Her daughter is gonna get blacked in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=gjnlh-QADq4

Should have played this!

Are these the average Americans? They look like mongrels

I don't get why he's gotten so popular, it sounds like the same nigger shit that's been put out for the last 10 years.

Nigger

Old school rap is pretty often at least decent, lyrically, but it doesn't sound good to me. Newer rap has better instrumentals, but the lyrics are shit.
I listen to a lot of genres, but I can't get into rap.

What's that circle in your flag

pretty much.

I'm actually thinking of trying to enter my kids into arranged marriages to prevent problems just like this. .

Kek

kids are testing to see how mom responds. Want to know if it's the morals at home, or the morals in the song that have the power behind them... after this response kids will give their full allegiance to the cool kids at school.

No those are nigger mutts the mom probably married a mulatto.
When a black marries a white, and those kids also marry whites, they just look like horribly deformed pale orcs, people in the south used to call them high yellows because the nigger was almost washed out and all that got left behind is a huge genetic mess.

An anus.
Alternatively, a vagene or a bob.

Yeah I'm not really into rap either, but I grew up listening to the old stuff so that's the rap I like. I actually think the beats were generally better back in the 90s too. I listen to a bit of everything

Yeah i've been to 4 different states and most Americans have a annoyingly ambiguous complexion like this, they racemix fucking EVERYWHERE like degenerates

XXXWHATEVERHISNAMEIS is pure trash. If you want edgy music then listen to Death Grips.

Yes.

No, it's because the country was fonded by, the laws created by, and our civilization put in place by White men and people. You fucks are only reaping what my ancestors built. You could say I'm doing the same, but they are MY ancestors.

>It's just sad to see that your country, not so far ago, even 30 years ago, was objectively better.
Yes. Why do you think most of us are here

why? what was so good about tupac?