California YES

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-bill-ending-lifetime-registry-of-sex-1507332406-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another reason they'll be south of the wall

>post yfw not Californian

Just end us already.
>MFW

nice digits faggot

When will the nightmare end user
I can't keep going on like this...

i bet the pharmaceuticals are just ecstatic

good thing i dont have sex with faggots from california.

let the pozzed kill each other off with their sick roulette games of ripped assholes and STDs

checked, ffs.. my manners

What is a single positive reason they would do this?

Now to convince all neo-marxists it's cool to give themselves AIDS in stance of solidarity with one another.

Also,
>Checked

There's no crime in living with HIV, there's crime in fucking with it

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
>its real
what?

Tolerance of gays
Gay sex diseases are now deeply embedded in the gay identity, and twisted lefty logic insists that seeing the disease as a bad thing is intolerant

>man does tell woman he's HIV positive
>woman complains
>under new law nothing happens
>SJWs lose their shit, patriarchy, soggy knees
>man gets punished anyway

>woman does not tell man she's HIV positive
>man complains
>SJWs lose their shit, patriarchy, soggy knees
>man gets socially punished for daring to question the law

thats the endgame.

So this is on his wikipedia page.
What is wrong with america?

Just let CA secede and let America take it back by force

I just don't follow the logic here at all.
As far i know, if i get an injection with let's say polio, and injects someone else while telling that it's a vaccine or something, i will go to the fucking jail.

It's ok as long its with my cock?

We live in Wiemar times hans....

>All the degenerate faggots will slowly die due to massive Aids infections
Neat, desu.
>Also checked

Islam is the solution

And soon enough Cali will be exposing the whole country to HIV willingly via gay blood donation legalization and exporting their infected blood all over just to force tolerance of gays and treat HIV as a public health problem rather than a faggot problem.

>Split California in two.
>Give the part with Los Angeles and San Francisco to Mexico.
Problem solved.

HIV tainted blood donation supplies. Now made legal in the US. Enjoy!

Yup.

Sexual degeneracy is the goal.

But that's exactly what a fucking disease is - A bad thing.

>Protecting people trying to give people diseases

>Commiefornia

>tfw live in Cali
What do I do lads

complete and total economic collapse followed by a horrific world war where most of us die.

>Were already dead

I just don't fucking understand. I'm trying to understand the logic behind this. How the fuck can you make a case for this when thousands of people still die from HIV every year?

Same. It's also no longer illegal to lie when donating blood as an HIV+ person. Fucking twisted.

Wtf man...I get slapped with a felony based on a false accusation by a woman saying she saw me jerking off in my car but people can purposely murder others giving them HIV and not get a felony.
I can't stand this shit anymore.
Talking to lawyer wednesday about appealing. This country deserves whatever happens to it.
I cant vote and have to sell my guns because a woman lied about me but purposely infecting someone with a terminal deadly pathogen gets a slap on the fucking wrist.

Holy mother of God.

He's here.

California will fall. It is done.

Move the fuck away from commiefornia you pleb

jesus christ. can someone tell me that this is fake? like how is that even justified?

No way, bro? Tell us the story! That's fucked!

Don't fuck men

hiv is literally not relevant unless you are poor or dumb. The meds make it so that you dont even get aids. only retards die from it these days. the logic is that the law was being abused on whores and by angry fags in fag break-ups. it doesn't really matter tho.

>999
KEK!

They think being able to donate blood and having sex is a "human right"

They say more people will decide to get tested because there is no fear of getting a felony anymore (assuming HIV+ people don't get tested because they want to fuck multiple partners still without worry). It's incredibly selfish. They also claim the law targets prostitutes, like it fucking matters. If you have HIV and you fuck someone without telling them, you should be charged with a crime. Plain and simple. This state is disgusting.

I'm gay and I, and every other gay man I know, thinks this law change is insane. As it stands, the law may disproportionately prosecute gay men, but it also disproportionately protects gay men as well. Most gay men take the side of the victim because they are more likely to be the victim themselves. We want to be protected from the psychos, not see their right to secretly and deliberately infect us being protected by law. This is actually insane.

they dont let hiv in donated blood, you dumb cunt. That hasnt happened since the 80s. idiot.

Dig further. In the founding fathers times it was legal to expose others to syphilis.

>I'm gay
neck yourself, queer

Knowingly infect lefties with HIV. It's legal now!

>this guy is a senator.
I guess he just doesn't want to get charged with a felony.

That doesn't justify a single thing you fucking communist retard.

What’s a good red state to move to?

>it's not that bad!
>just a lifetime of reliance on medicines to live!
Yea, fuck off.

Montana is nice as far as I know.

only if you're gay. if your straight wimmin will sue ur ass into oblivion

Really nothing special. I got lost and asked her for directions but I found out later that the local news had told everyone in her neighborhood there was a flasher in town and she got spooked.
Judge said I couldnt prove I didnt do it so I must be guilty. Literally guilty until proven innocent. Apparently heresay is 100% proof if a woman says it.

California gets POZZED now. Those hiv victims will be dependent on medication their whole lives.

Big shekel for (((big pharma))) incoming

>the guy who wrote the bill

you can't make this shit up

Well this is not that bad, right? At least it is still legal to ask partner for HIV test results and walk away if she has no any. Right? Guys...

California needs to be nuked.

That's not the problem. The problem is the bisexuals pass it onto the straight female population. Faggotry is like radioactive waste it poisons and contaminates everything around it. The only real fix for it is to throw it down an old mineshaft and lock it up until it expires.

Does not protect from civil suit.

>California will soon end lifetime registration of some sex offenders under bill signed by Gov. Jerry Brown
>“California's sex offender registry is broken, which undermines public safety,” said Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco), who introduced the bill.
It's the same fucking guy
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-bill-ending-lifetime-registry-of-sex-1507332406-htmlstory.html

Nobody said they would actually use the blood or allow it. The bill does reduce the charge though if an HIV+ person tries to lie about being positive and donates.

Wait - how does being convicted to be a flasher makes you unreliable around guns? What kind of faggotstate are you living in?

You can afford guns, but not a phone that google maps. I smell bullshit.

All you had to do was read the last name, didn't even need to look it up

shit all you had to do was look at his fucking nose.

god I'm so sick of this shit

Every fucking time

This one isn't as bad. Some people really shouldn't be on that list.

Oh Jesus Christ
California, what the fuck are you doing?

Literally the bicycle dude putting the stick in his own wheels.

Politics is way too fucking lucrative. These people bend over to any little request just to keep their votes.

EVERYTIME

HIV and AIDS are no longer death sentences

Next up you will be considered HIV-phobic if you don't want to have sex with someone with AIDS.

dont be a fucking degenerate and you won get it. you dumb bitch.

We need to name and shame judges like this so they are voted out.

Sero positive reason

readretard.

Kill yourself memeflag kike.
>Islamic flag
>shitposting
We know it's you, you filthy dirty Satan worshipping christkiller.

You' ve got to be shitting me.

jesus christ

And? That doesn't mean shit. Getting shot isn't always a death sentence, it's still illegal to shoot people though. "It isn't that bad" is not an excuse you communist piece of shit.

and? they test the bklood anyway. An aids infected fag could've given blood before today. Aids infected fags dont care about consequences. nothing will change..

let the fags die.

>california has a gay kike senator
I knew you guys were far gone, but I didn't think things were quite so awful.

>t. -berg

People actually think like this. This will make the degeneracy WORSE you faggot.

>DONT
>BE
>A
>FAG

>i say dont be a fag
>you call me a jew

youre a bit dumb arent you?

Wtf.

and to think California hasn't even reached peek degeneracy

Who knows what the state will even look like in ten years time.

I hope it splits off by then and I'm outta here.

peak*

Holy shit, man. That's completely fucked! I wish you luck and hope that woman does in a car crash.

Mo it wont. the degenerate fags will be degenerates either way. the responsible ones wont.

im literally calling fags degenerate and am irreverent about them getting aids

>??????

Nigger, I'm not worried about myself. It's the principle of it. Intent to infect someone without their knowledge is criminal and should be a felony. End of story.

dont fuck random people you fucking weirdo.

Fucking hell

You're dense as fuck.