Why is it everyone cares about the Jews dying by the Nazi's when the Japanese killed way more civilians while also...

Why is it everyone cares about the Jews dying by the Nazi's when the Japanese killed way more civilians while also doing way more damage in pretty much every way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because not everyone is boring utilitarian like you. Not everyone uses your utterly shit numerical calculus of evil. Please Fuck off and die

Better yet why doesn't anyone talk about the tens of millions of Christian Europeans savagely exterminated by Jewish communists.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

Dont care about that.

I care specifically why no shits are given over the staggering number of deaths by Japanese hands during WW2 as well as the whoelsale destruction and rape of communities.

Probably because Mao killed many times more in the years after the war. Probably because they're non-white, non-Christians.

Because Slavs, Chinese and other ethnic groups killed by nazis alongside Jews aren't G-d's chosen so their deaths don't matter.

The utilitarian would say the holocaust is worse. I mean six millions bankers, dentists, doctors and psychologists vs a few hundread millions factory workers/farmers?

One is easily replaceable, the other not.

A few hundred thousand inbreds died tops and they deserved to be interned. Hitler managed to deport 80,000 to Palestine before the war, even though the kikes declared war in 1933.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

>
>The utilitarian would say the holocaust is worse. I mean six millions bankers, dentists, doctors and psychologists vs a few hundread millions factory workers/farmers?
>One is easily replaceable, the other not.
I thought you liberals were on about something something everyone's equal?
>
>The utilitarian would say the holocaust is worse. I mean six millions bankers, dentists, doctors and psychologists vs a few hundread millions factory workers/farmers?
>One is easily replaceable, the other not.
I thought you liberals were all on about something something everyone equal?

>Chinese
>Human
We should have let based Nippon finish the job.

We nuked Japan and not Germany

nobody gives a shit about gooks

BECAUSE JEWS CONTROL THE INFORMATION YOU CONSUME AND USE IP LAW TO STAY IN POWER

Look at everyone's history and pretty much everyone's committed genocide, even the Jews, yet the Nazis are PARTICULARLY ZOMG EVIL because they dared to harm the poor Juden.

Something about the genocide in the Congo. Guess they don't matter either..

This and those digits don't lie. LOOK AT THOSE DIGITS!

>Why is everyone mad at Hitler? X killed Y more people >:O

You don't get it, do you? 40 million Chinese died under Mao. ...woah, right? No, wait. 40 million is like 0.8% of the Chinese population back then.

>literally nothing.

Only he didn't. He only deported them and put the ones who wouldn't go into work camps for their own protection.
Allies then bomb the fuck out of railroad tracks and food can't get to the camps and theres an outbreak of typhus.
Read a book nigga!

I think it's interesting how the jews won't thank America for saving their asses.

And now, they are trying to call us Nazi's.

Because the Japanese did it with swords. Most honorable death.

Also, let's be fair, the native populations of Manchukuo/Liadong Peninsula as well as the entire rest of the Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere deserved to be purged.