Why is this allowed?

why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/the-great-wall-whitewashing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because niggers like you read that waste of cyber space

this.

its much more likely that you are a nigger

I can't wait for the LOTR remake that follows a gay nigger Frodo and MtF tranny spic Samwise on their quest to throw the One Cockring into the fires of Mt. Drumpf. Make it happen, kykes.

WRONG
Majority of German population is of Turkish descent. Enjoy being a roach offspring.

>whitewashed is anything that isn't blackwashed
niggers

>have story set in Medieval England
>wonder why there are no niggers

The IQ myths are true

WE

ok pajeet lee

WAZ

STORMTROOPERS

Why are there no African-Americans in this medieval fantasy tale???

N SHIEEEET

>niggers
>top shelf actors

THRUNES

HOBBITS AND SHEEYT

>isn't afraid to ruffle some racist's feathers

wow... such bravery. just imagine that... having the balls to call someone racist in today's world. I'm shocked and appalled at this man's bravery

There are. Their cold bodies are travel through space.

meh. opinions.

>whitewashed
fucking confirmed for having lost its meaning. good. now they have invalidated it as a criticism

This faggot was nobody until (((((DISNEY))))))

DAS RIGHT

Im guessing that hes rustled that he didnt get the role he wanted on GoT.

>photo of some random nigger
literally who?

I don't really like him or any niggers like any American, but you're wrong. Lurk more.

>creators wanting a cast that resembles the medieval kingdom they created is bad
Having token black dudes in the cast breaks immersion.

>niggers
>read

Essentially this.

Actors only say this shit because they are told to make a scene by their agents. They really don't have a mind of their own.

Hollywood is saurons mouthpiece.

>nigger
It's African American, my friend.

Got and Lord of the rings whitewashed?

Those series/movies have never been whitewashed because they have always been white. On the other hand Stat Wars was NIGGERWASHED

>someone claims an actor was a nobody until star wars
>lurk more
lurk moar before using terms you don't understand

niggers literally can't come up with their own fantasy worlds or invent anything, so they demand to be a part of those things

fucking niggers

you guys are laughing but I don't find this funny.

In fact I feel a visceral rage right now.

Who cares what this human turd says about anything?

Nobody.

Watch your mouth, leaf.
I know your IP.

They killed star wars to turn it into a virtue signaling platform just like star trek

>I don't care so much, I must scream!

suck my ass, aquafresh. nice deflection.

>gay nigger Frodo and MtF tranny spic Samwise on their quest to throw the One Cockring into the fires of Mt. Drumpf
>Mt. Drumpf

You're warned, syrup.

Isn't this old "news" that nobody cares or talks about anymore? You could at least post something similar but that happened within the last couple of weeks.

what's his problem, there are a lot of black people in the lotr movies

I never understood the whole concept of making a demographic's name longer. Historically, it only construes as straight praise. There is African American, Asian American, Latino American, and then there is white. There are the People of Color, and then there are white people (the difference between the denotative and a superlative is drastically different in the human psyche).

>lord of the rings

please no leave tolkien alone

>dragons
Ok.
>magic
Yes please.
>zombies
The more the better.
>people who aren't white as the driven snow
NOOO MUH REALISM

Guess the myth that Sup Forums is racist is actually true.

WE WAZ THRONE KANGZ
WE WAZ STORMTRUPERZ

HEY YA SAURON GIVE ME DAT RING
OH YU HAVE GRAPPE JUICE ?
GIB ME DAT BETTER THAN CRACKA RING

>Finn
>Literally a nigger minstrel for all the other characters to laugh at

BUT YOU BE RAYCISS

I was looking for a good analogy for whites playing the roles in famous, well regarded African stories, and then I realised they haven't written any.

they dont HAVE to include niggers.
whats stopping niggers from making a nigger only show?

Is he even black though?

fucking russian fags, if you keep lurking here you might miss your free gibs

>whats stopping niggers from making a nigger only show?
White supremacists.

>the different lands have different peoples living in them and actually look like different peoples
>these different lands in the show are made up of different races from our world
>still whitewashed because 99% of people aren't black, even in the lands that are supposed to follow European fuedal structures

How much do they expect us to suspend our belief? I mean I'll believe an undead bear or dragon before I see a large and functioning black empire based on farming

Isn't this dude like one of the main characters and even has his own side arch love story?

Are these people retarded?

Dragons, Magic, and Zombies all have a better economic impact than niggers do.

I'm waiting for a blackwashed tarzan, honestly.

Game of thrones is actively racist. Why are the brown people the ones with the tribal culture?

>has his own side arch love story?

With a well respected black woman, who's a close friend of the dragon queen, and highly skilled.

But whatever, doesn't count because I said so.

> There is no way this mountainous region in a cold region could possibly homogeneous
> Tolkien wasn't a heavily studies linguist, historian, and folklorian that based all his races off of already pre-existing peoples from ancient times
> I an uppity nigger know that WE WUZ KANGS

Oh, stereotypes... Again.
Sad!

>Why are the brown people the ones with the tribal culture?

You mean in real life or the show?

ARAGORN N SHEEIT

The token black is desperate for work. Even for a nigger hes fucking ugly and can't act. maybe he should try CNN but he ain't a jew.

And keep Jane white obviously?

>A Book
>Whitewashed
>A Movie based on a Book
>Whitewased

literally fucking what? Do people even know what whitewashed means? Fucking stupid niggers. I hope he gets his wish though and ruins GoTs.

There's one in Shadow of War that's coming out in three days.

stop project Muhammad

LMAO saved.

>When you had to be some old white dudes fuck toy on the casting couch and now that you think you've made it you start shitty activism

How many times has this happened? How many times will it keep happening?

>Western mythology
>where are the niggers?!!!!

I guess that you won't have a problem if I add white warriors fighting against chinese dragons then right?

oh wait
gq.com/story/the-great-wall-whitewashing

The problem with GoT is that everyone is too neatly separated. Greyish whites in one place, tan whites in another place, brown people in a few (remote) places and so on. And while non-whites exist in the show they are secondary characters or barbarians.

And that guy is literally the blackest recurring character in the show and he could probably pass for white if he stayed inside more.

>we blacks need whites to write good rolls for us
>we're here now, appease us

Cunt, just write them yourself. Go to Africa and get it made.

>no niggers in lotr
did this cunt even watch the films?

That's racist you russian hacker, it is a Person of Colour (PoCs)

Doubles and his career is over after Star Wars 9.

werent all the orc actrors maori

I know you're rusing, but it bugs me that leftie types actively seek to destroy cultures by putting everyone in the blender.

That's not a myth

Sounds weird, actually...

Yup. Even have a scissoring scene with the right hand woman of color to the queen and he's a cool character, but if it's not 99% non-white at all times we are living in the past. Cmon I mean it's 2017 ya know?

>You are now aware that LotR was the last great movie franchise with an unabashedly all-white cast

>Lord of the Rings
>Whitewashed

uh?

So you mean exactly how people were in the MiddleAges and other parts of History up until recently? WOW WHAT A NOVEL IDEA

Stories of Shaka Zulu and that is literally all. One famous nig until we literally saved their race by enslaving them.

Those digits...

>maori
>not niggers
?

>Why are the brown people the ones with the tribal culture?
forgot about the free folks?

it's based on the war of the roses there were literally no blacks

or you could shoehorn in one if you were desperate somehow? why even do that?

That's the problem? People from different lands are different? Is this bait?

>he could probably pass for white
only in the USA

Can you imagine if the characters all referred to blacks as Wildlings?

Why are whites so nonchalant with such bigotry?

>tfw we will always have lotr

What kind of food is in the dish?

at least they can't take LotR away from us ...

>all-white cast
*sigh*
Did you even see this films? Did you EVEN read a thread?