What's your vendetta against niggers?

>Mt dew held a contest in 2016 for a new permanent mt dew flavor.
>heard Baja blast was competing, I was ecstatic.
>thought this was going to be no contest.
>Competetor shows up
>It's mt dew pitch black
>only a new variant on the nigger flavored sodas and nothing original like baja blast
>Mt dew announces winner
>Its nigger dew
>I'm still angry to this day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K_8DP9_ZBIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the canned baja blast isn't as good as it is from a -good- fountain at taco bell

btw are the beefy potato ritos still around?

fatass

No

i fucking love baja blast
its the only reason i go to taco niggers

Exactly. I am in mourning to this day. Fuck the nigger soda.

they got em on the breakfast menu

>drinking the carbonated jew
Enjoy your 8 spoonfuls of sugar you overweight mind slave good goy fat fuck

The only Mountain Dew flavour we have here is original

> become rich
> buy KFC
> shut it down

>implying that's is not quantity that's the issue

It's called self control and nutritional wisdom. A treat is food as long as it's done sparingly

Good*

Pitch black is a better flavor, but it has a worse name, color, and packaging. While good, I'll take the regular Dew over either and they are probably a toss up at that point. Although I will say Pitch Black and Baja Blast are way better than Code Red, Live Wire, JewSA, White Out (or ehatever the fuck it's called) or Voltage. I forget the light purple one.

If anything Baja Blast is for beaners? Regardless you need to give up the Effervescent-Jew. Shit is bad for you and a trick.

>Burgers autistically screeching over a soda competition
Wew

It's probably better but Baja Blast is formulated to complement taco bell. Buy some from the gas station then hit up taco bell you will see what I mean.

I always liked Pitch Black better,

>A treat
>not a regularly repeated event
It's a habit and a bad one at that. Eat a piece of fruit fatass.

Baja blast due to only being available at Taco bell makes it taste better than it actually does.

>Become rich
>Buy KFC
>add a new spice causes sterilization
>All fat fucks and black people no longer have kids.

>heard Baja blast was competing,
>I was ecstatic
Back over the border paco you whiny shit

Lucky cunts

>A quarter cup of corn syrup mixed with artificial colors and flavoring, waste by-product from orange juice manufacture, and water makes a refreshing beverage!

if you like mountain dew, and drink it regularly, you are the worst kind of white trash hillbilly imaginable.

Bullshit!

Source!

COMPED kfc when?

I got comped a japanese kfc feast with the emperor it was comped af

Baja blast has always been disgusting, even with Taco Bell. Voltage is the patrician's choice.

fucking poor fags cant afford 100,00$ sushi comped

Theyre literally the same thing just colored different.

I first noticed race realism when i was in training in USMC. Affirmative actions let them get away from with everything with slaps on the wrist, and everyone noticed it. They failed every test and could re-take it and pass, and everyone noticed it.

Join the USMC, you will take the race realism red pill. Niggers almost never take combat roles either, they go for for shit like supply and admin. The only blacks i met that where decent humans where the ones that made it through the weeding process and stayed in 15+ years. A few CWO, GySgt+, some very educated and white washed officers.

20:30
youtu.be/K_8DP9_ZBIk

>drinking the liquid jew
it's like you want to have diabetes, you lardass

>inb4 I'm 6ft4 ripped chad tier hurr durr

>done sparingly
tell that to your obese majority

I'm from Baja and we don't have that soda what the fuck we only have regular mtn jew