Cheer Danshi!! - 03 [720p]

>Cheer Danshi!! - 03 [720p]

Anyone still watching this?

Yes but it doesn't stand out much.

yes. I think it's comfy

I watched it, user.
I love it. It's comfy and all the boys are supportive and cute.

The fat one isn't even bad

my boy is straight tho

Who's got the biggest one?

Haru.

I was waiting for the thread. Nothing too memorable. Sho is an okay character (it's been awhile since I heard Ono Yuuki in anime)

It's fun.

>not watching Jojo
His singing voice is godly.

His album covers are the best

Why is autismo so great?

The ultimate best boy.

How can others even compete?

Does this guy ever stop blushing?
Also, this episode was full of QUALITY, did they run out of budget already?

because megane's are always best boys

Even ep 1 had some quality.

Brain Base is kill.

I didn't think they'd actually give him a love interest. There goes the fujo fanbase.

They interacted for 5 seconds, Haikyuu and Kurokok had twice the female pretense and still.

good. girls only distract cute boys.

>implying female interaction ever really gets in the way of fujos.
>implying interaction ever really gets in the way of any type of shipperfag.

Glasses.

I agree, a

>hetshit in my cute boys show

Dropped

ehm, because Sugita? :P

This is my favorite sport anime. AOTS

Haikyuu's interactions weren't dealing with the MCs. When the focus is on an MC, it derails everything by forcing you to pay attention to it. This isn't the same as Nishinoya and Tanaka sperging out over Kiyoko, this would be akin to Hinata suddenly becoming fixated on Yachi instead of on volleyball.

Hinata interacted with Yachi are far more than Haru interacted with this chick.

His interactions were also far more deep and he generally shows embarrassment toward girls. Haru basically had a casual talk with this random chick he meet once.

It could very well lead to nothing. Personally I'm just cautious because I don't know where they'll take it.

Except Yachi is never anything more than a narrator at best, background noise compared to everything else. She's not someone whose attention anyone actively pursues.

Did you miss the entire episode about him and her chasing her mum? He even almost grabbed her hand at one point. Thank god he didn't.

Show reminds me of my childhood trauma of landing on my neck.

New Danshi is cute.

kind of a dick tho

He'll get better

Potential candidate for boy of the season.

Never post shit like this.

LEAVE HINATA ALONE

Baseball-kun a cute.

>new guy moved by a noob team's determination
Well I hoped they would give it a little twist but okay.

I'd be pretty impressed too if some turbosperg and a fatty learned to do back handsprings for me and then took me to a figurine ramen house.

U ok?

What you guys would do if Hinata and Yachi ever become a thing?

I couldn't get past the st episode, the MC gives me second hand embarassment. What with people talking to him and his lack of an answer. This kind of thing might happen to shy 6 years old, but 16 year olds? I'd have slapped him in the face of he were my son.

user, they're in college.

That's even worse, Jesus.

College with a bunch of cute boys and co-eds is a better opportunity for him to overcome his autism than cram school.

I would never do that, Japanese fujoshi can be pretty fucking scary.

Sure am, it's cute and I like cheer leading. The boys and their dynamics aren't really distinct enough for it to get really popular imo, but they're still pretty fun.

The actual sport bits kinda makes it hard to suspend my disbelief, newbies in sports anime building strength/speed/skill is one thing, but acrobatics is a real stretch. Getting flexible at that age is hard as fuck and the thought of attempting hand springs out of nowhere freaks me out.

I think the lack of animation is killing this show. I mean, I have finished plenty of uglier shows. Usually good direction makes up for the ugliness. Not here though.

The whole progress/training reel was painful to watch. It's literally a still of them upside down with a still of them standing up afterwards. I couldn't take the show serious when the characters starting cheering about them succeeding in doing their thing, because it looked like no effort went in it and as a consequence it felt like it wasn't something to be celebrated.

I don't really have high hopes for the actual competitions to look much better seeing as how they're still working on the goddamn opening. I wonder how many times they're going to change it.

Kill of my twitter, because I don't want to see an endless sea of fujos complaining about queerbaiting and how Hinata is actually gay and shit. Your headcanon is not canon you stupid shit.

>Does this guy ever stop blushing?
I hope not. Cute blushing boys is the only reason I still watch this. The animation/direction leaves much to be desired.

How many episodes is this, anyway?

Anyway, it looks like they blowed any budget they had one episode 1 shower and rooftop scene.

12 eps

>Cute blushing boys is the only reason I still watch this
Same, this guy and Sugita make me keep watching this. I guess I have a soft spot for blushing guys.

Fucking funi.

>they have number names
What's the problem?

Do kids nowadays even know about rocky and bullwinkle?

>This scene

WAT

Can't have it be all guys you know. Else people might think MC is gay or something. And that would be terrible.

No, I mean, re-watch the scene, look at the way the girl is running

>not getting everywhere by walking in place while translating horizontally to your desired location

Well, this show has no budget already. The fact that she moved at all instead of it cutting to them facing each other is kind of a miracle.

Jesus, I wish I could gif that.

Anyone?

There were only 2 steps before it cut to his face and then cut to her standing there. Her running was only a second.

Unacceptable. MC already has his bros and his oneesan, remove this harlot at once.

I was excepting that she was waving at someone else and was getting embarrassed before it was even revealed. But then it turned out it was him.

hetfags ruin everything

>acting like an /u/ cancer
Don't.

I didn't know I was posting in /u/.

What did he mean by this?

Yamaguchi will make a move on her before Hinata ever does.

Not that she deserves the Yams or anything.

>doesn't want to confess to his bff that he's terrified of heights

The way he self-sacrifices for Kazu, they'd better end up together. Just sayin'.

He probably knows. How do you think he got his injury to begin with?

The shirts are pretty cool.