Say no to independentism

In the latest three days, the following companies have moved their headquarters away from Catalonia to other places in Spain, because they are afraid of the unilateral independence:

Gas Natural, second biggest energy company in Spain - moved to Madrid
CaixaBank, biggest catalonian bank, third biggest bank in Spain - moved to Valencia (people was starting to get their savings out of catalonian banks)
(These two are the two biggest companies in catalonia)
Banco Sabadell, second biggest catalonian bank, fifth biggest in Spain - moved to Alicante
Criteria, a 24 billion worth industrial holding - moves to Palma de Mallorca
Agbar, water treatment - moves to Madrid
Eurona, telecommunications company - moved to Rivas-Vaciamadrid
Oryzon, biotechnology - moved to Madrid
Dogi, textile - moved to Madrid
Proclinic Expert, odontology - moved to Zaragoza
Arquia Banca, credit cooperative - moved to Madrid
Mediolanum Banco, subsidiary of an italian bank - moved to Valencia
Service Point Solutions, reprography - moved to Madrid
Ballenoil, gas stations - moved to Alcobendas
Naturhouse, dietetics - moved to Madrid
Klockner, german company that makes medical products - moved to Madrid
GVC Gaesco, investment company - moved to Madrid

Many others are reportedly preparing the move if the independence process continues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dwCGqFlOrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=9dwCGqFlOrE

Anyone can do the math and see it doesn't matter. You're playing the wrong card.

Also they are moving some headquarters, the overwhelming majority of jobs won't leave. Catalan leaving will bankrupt Spain overnight.

>t. leaf

The independence movement is nothing but a fever.
the idiots who have thrown themselves on it are too dumb to actually think of the repercussion, and why "catalunja" is the rich place in spain, with spain being the keyword.

Thanks Norway for being one of the few countries based enough to be on the catalan (right) side

They are moving the corporate headquarters, but they are not really moving, as they keep all the same.
Following Spain law, they will keep paying taxes to Catalonia, as the accounting and the main volume of business is done in Barcelona.

Say something that leaves in Norway.
Actually, it's quite the opposite. If Catalonia leaves, at short term, it will be bad for Catalan economic, but at mid and long term it will be better.
If Catalonia leaves, at short term it will be bad for Spain, but at mid and long term will cause Spain bankrupt.

i think you need reading glasses.
Without spain, catalonia is nothing but a "revolutionary" high risk gamble for businesses.
It's economy is dependent on the rest of spain. And anyone who wants to do business in spin is dependent on catalonia being in spain

You won't regret your invitation to EFTA

I don't care about any of that shit. Just have a civil war already.

So the giant companies that want the country swamped with niggers they can pay 1 penny instead of 1 dollar per hour moved out of the place that's had it with being ignored maligned misrepresented and punished?

Seems good to me.

The Catalonian government has demonstrated it doesn't respect the law and will do whatever the fuck it wants. The possibility of an unilateral declaration of independence and the chaos that would ensue are also money repellants.

Companies aren't leaving or moving their "headquarters", they're changing their registered office so when Catalonia becomes independent and outside of the EU they can still do business under EU legislation. Obviously they will move their registered office back to Catalonia once the situation stabilizes and anyway all of this have 0 effects on the GDP of Catalonia or the amount of taxes paid there. If anything this tells us that secession is a very real possibility.

Spaniards are very low iq shitskins and know nothing about this stuff so they become excited very easily by nothingburgers like apes do.

Already proven fake. I smell desperation.

Will Catalan leaving Spain cause a shitstorm of some kind? If it does I say let them do it.

Daily reminder that nobody wants to live in the marxist shithole that's Spain.

full of communists

full of faggots

1. Catalonia will not become a country.
2. Even if it did, it would become an economic pariah because NO ONE would want to invest in a country that has proved it won't respect laws and agreements.

full of shitskins

full of shitskin lovers

full of degenerates

1. Meme answer.
2. Catalonia already received almost half of the investments of the whole country this year despite the independence movement going strong for the last 10. And even if no foreigners invest here the better, they won't get the benefits either.

How is it a meme answer?
There is no way for them outside asking for international intervention, and the EU already told them to go fuck themselves.

Because you need to explain more than a "just no". Spain has been begging to foreign leaders to talk negatively about Catalonia in exchange of favours but even this has a limit.
Kosovo, South Sudan, the split of Serbia and Montenegro, the liberation of the nations forming the ex-URSS, etc. There are countless examples of minor regions seceding from a more powerful state that went peacefully and/or became independent with a referendum. It will be the same for Catalonia and no spanigger chimpout will stop us. Inb4 "muh tanks over Barcelona, muh army, muh you have no army". Delusional Manolo you're just too stupid to comprehend how things work in the real world.

here comes ahmed the autist right on cue

I almost wasted time arguing with a troll, fuck.

Spain is full of faggots Muslims and commies, why the fuck wouldnt Catalonia want to leave?

PODEMOS!

Because then all the Muslim and commies would move to Catalonia. :DD Fug

>They will keep paying taxes to Catalonia
>the amount of taxes paid there.

Do you know what the IASE is, my enlightened fellow Spaniards?

>Catalonia is full of faggots Muslims and commies

Yes, I'm sure Catalonia on his own would be much closer to the right.

you've posted the same images in all threads related to spain that i've been on so far. maybe cut down on the obvious shilling
>inb4 sin cuneta en forocarros

> separatist jordis will defend this

SOON
O
O
N

>(ID: 3Goy4b88)
noice

>Some Catalacucks who know nothing about International Law actually think that joining the EFTA would give them automatic access to Schengen and European Economic Area automatically without any input from Spain

what does that mean?

>6 years of 'Procés'
>Historical peaks of secessionist support
>Years tv3 trying to sell Catalan nationalism
>The nationalist parties started putting xarnegos as their public faces
>Referendum day opens with Spanish reprehension news
>They still have yet to improve their results in the area of Barcelona, the region that holds 73.9% of their population and 80% of their PIB

It means that Spanish politicians are virgin corrupts, while Catalan politicians are chad. So, political corruption in Spain is not a valid reason for independence.

>Alcobendas

Why there is no thread about pro-Spain manifestation in Tarragona? It's pretty cool

Shoo shoo Rufiánbot

Of course - see: Montreal

An even bigger one in Barcelona tomorrow, also, the one in Tarragona is made by commies, they are all dressed in white and with white flags as if they are surrendering, they are advocating for dialogue. Also, in Spain, commies hate the national flag, you'll never see a Spanish commie with a Spanish flag, they'll use the faggot purple one instead

Serious question:
Why do Spaniards believe this should be an important issue when you still haven't fixed your economy?
Get your priorities straight.

the have wet dreams about the 2nd republic but ignore the fact that its was corrupt as all hell and the only reason the party won was because they hijacked the elections ... is there anything to be done about impressionable youths?

Because catalonia is their economy

I only came here to say, if catalans can freely violate articles 1, 2, 14, 149, etc. of the Constitution just because they feel like it, I can freely violate article 31 and not pay my taxes bc, well I fucking feel like it.
>Inb4 illiterates on spanish law come screaming "muh nation/muh language"

Let's get the firing squad ready like in 1936

Also, has any of you retards thought where Catalonia would get their money from?
They won't be in the eurozone if they get independence, they won't be allowed to use the euro as their currency. Therefore, their banks won't even be able to get loans from the central european bank.
Add that to their massive debt and you get the perfect recipe for bankruptcy.

Well, when the greatest share of your economy decides to leave you with all their money while simmultaniously breaking constitutional and international law, that's a pretty big hit both to the economy and to democracy.
Also, it's a pretty fucked up thing to try to leave Spain while demanding they pay your massive debt and your pensions for the elderly.
This, my german friend, is nothing but a coup, promoted by those poweful few catalan oligarchs who want to evade spanish law by all means possible before the tax information exchange agreement between Andorra and Spain, to come into force next year.

For once, it's actually pretty fucking beautiful to see your people carry your flag in public.

basically the CDC, one of the main promoters of the coup, is the most corrupt party in Spain.

(You)

America should bomb Spain and bring democracy there.

A better idea it would be you keep sucking your dog benis and dont say anything.

>not pay my taxes
jajajajaja, enjoy being gangraped in prison